SoapBox Coconut Liquid Hand Soap uploaded by Trisha L.SoapBox Coconut Liquid Hand Soap uploaded by Shayla F.SoapBox Coconut Liquid Hand Soap uploaded by Elizabeth D.

BY SOAPBOX

Say “Aloha” to glowing, radiant skin! Coconut oil soaks deep into skin to lock in moisture. Mixed generously with shea butter, this decadentbody wash heals dry skin, so put on your grass skirt and hula the day away! SoapBox’s mission is to empower people to change the world through everyday, quality purchases.

shamir r.
Orlando, FL
High Quality Product! Their soap is among the best I've used. It leaves my skin and hair feeling soft and refreshed. The scents are the perfect balance of freshly fragrant without being overpowering. The cosmetic aspects are nice, but the product also works. It has no problem gently removing dirt from my body.
gwendolene s.
Pikeville, KY
This is one of the best hand soaps I have ever used. I wash my hands a lot and this soap doesnt dry them out like a lot of other ones do! and it smells great!
Helan S.
antioch
If you don’t like the smell of coconut then don’t purchase this item..but if you do then you will love the smell! And your hands will have that scent on your hands for hours!
Elizabeth D.
Nashville, TN
One of my favorite natural hand soaps. We have this in our kitchen. It doesn't dry out your hands. I really trust this brand love what they stand for. It's not harsh on your skin and the scent isn't overbearing. SoapBox Coconut Liquid Hand Soap
Trisha L.
We LOVE soapbox! Buy one give one! Sells itself :) great scents, we live the coconut! Lasts way longer and a little bit goes a long way. Can buy at Walmart! Currently on sale too for $3.00! What a deal.
Shayla F.
Reisterstown, MD
I got this on clearance for 2 dollars at walmart. Tag says 3 but rang up for 2. Its a good price for its size and appreciate it more that it contributes to a good cause. It smells so good and it leaves the bathroom smelling wonderful too.
Maria G.
avondale
I love this product it is so good I really recommend to others to my friends & family it is really affordable & I just absolutely would buy this again it is great & I hope to receive this because I would want again
Michelle F.
Springfield, MO
Smells amazing! I love the refreshing bit of tropical coconut. It is very smooth but does not make my hands oily. I bought this online. It makes my hands smell great for a while. Highly recommended to all.
Dasha S.
Gresham
In love with this hand soap. It is a must buy! It takes off all the dirt and grease. I put one pump of this coconut oil on my hands and lather for about one minute. It leaves my hands feeling clean, soft, and moisturized.
Christie L.
This soap smells so good I love it it leaves my hands so so soft🙌💕 I will purchase this over n over I have never complained about this item I just want to purchase another one 💙