Add a Photo

By SOAPBOX
#601 in Body Wash

Say “Aloha” to glowing, radiant skin! Coconut oil soaks deep into skin to lock in moisture. Mixed generously with shea butter, this decadentbody wash heals dry skin, so put on your grass skirt and hula the day away! SoapBox’s mission is to empower people to change the world through everyday, quality purchases.

Whitney W.
Whitney W.
Wilmington, NC

Now I love the smell of coconut and this soapbox liquid hand soap is perfect for me by the time I'm done washing my hands they are so soft . So this good value and my roommate uses it every time she uses the bathroom even when she gets ready to do her makeup so ni would really recommend this
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Canal Fulton, OH

This smells so good! It left my hands feeling clean but also left them feeling so soft! For as good of a cause this is, it is easily found in just about any store. I would definitely purchase this soap or any other SoapBox product again without a doubt!
Haylea W.
Haylea W.
Fort Wayne, IN

I love the coconut smelling products from soapbox, they smell delicious! I also love that this handsoap lathers super nicely and the pump I've never had a problem with. The product is definitely worth the price and I love how it leaves my hands soft.
Laurie H.
Laurie H.

This is a new to me brand that I discovered at target, and color me impressed! It feels good, smells good, and even does good! For every one you buy they give clean water to communities in need.
Candace W.
Candace W.
King, NC

I love this hand soap it not only leaves my hands feeling super clean but it also makes my hands feeling super soft and the fragance is awesome smells like a really nice fresh coconut scent
Nichole B.
Nichole B.

I love all of the Soapbox products that I've tried thusfar! The coconut scent is wonderful and the hand soap works wonderfully. I use it daily. I would buy it again for sure!
Victoria A.
Victoria A.
Orange Park, FL

This soap is my all time favorite. I love love love the smell. Coconut is the best sent tbh. It was my first time trying this brands hand soap and I'm super pleased with it.
Bethany O.
Bethany O.
Gulfport, Ms

Love this hand soap! I must have a smell good hand soap in my bathroom and I love coconut smells. This is not too overpowering and doesn't leave your hands dry. I love it
Alex S.
Alex S.
Pataskala, OH

If you love coconut, this stuff is for you! Plus it's for a good cause!! What more could you ask for? Leaves your hands feeling clean and smelling great!
Victoria B.
Victoria B.

I love this soap. It is clean, with no harmful chemicals being added and the smell is just wonderful. It also does not leave your skin feeling dry.

Join Now