SoapBox Coconut Liquid Hand Soap uploaded by Elizabeth D.SoapBox Coconut Liquid Hand Soap uploaded by Shayla F.SoapBox Coconut Liquid Hand Soap uploaded by Trisha K.

BY SOAPBOX

Say “Aloha” to glowing, radiant skin! Coconut oil soaks deep into skin to lock in moisture. Mixed generously with shea butter, this decadentbody wash heals dry skin, so put on your grass skirt and hula the day away! SoapBox’s mission is to empower people to change the world through everyday, quality purchases.

gwendolene s.
Pikeville, KY
This is one of the best hand soaps I have ever used. I wash my hands a lot and this soap doesnt dry them out like a lot of other ones do! and it smells great!
Helan S.
antioch
If you don’t like the smell of coconut then don’t purchase this item..but if you do then you will love the smell! And your hands will have that scent on your hands for hours!
shamir r.
Orlando, FL
High Quality Product! Their soap is among the best I've used. It leaves my skin and hair feeling soft and refreshed. The scents are the perfect balance of freshly fragrant without being overpowering. The cosmetic aspects are nice, but the product also works. It has no problem gently removing dirt from my body.
Maria G.
avondale
I love this product it is so good I really recommend to others to my friends & family it is really affordable & I just absolutely would buy this again it is great & I hope to receive this because I would want again
Michelle F.
Springfield, MO
Smells amazing! I love the refreshing bit of tropical coconut. It is very smooth but does not make my hands oily. I bought this online. It makes my hands smell great for a while. Highly recommended to all.
Shayla F.
Reisterstown, MD
I got this on clearance for 2 dollars at walmart. Tag says 3 but rang up for 2. Its a good price for its size and appreciate it more that it contributes to a good cause. It smells so good and it leaves the bathroom smelling wonderful too.
Dasha S.
Gresham
In love with this hand soap. It is a must buy! It takes off all the dirt and grease. I put one pump of this coconut oil on my hands and lather for about one minute. It leaves my hands feeling clean, soft, and moisturized.
Christie L.
This soap smells so good I love it it leaves my hands so so soft🙌💕 I will purchase this over n over I have never complained about this item I just want to purchase another one 💙
Whitney W.
Wilmington, NC
Now I love the smell of coconut and this soapbox liquid hand soap is perfect for me by the time I'm done washing my hands they are so soft . So this good value and my roommate uses it every time she uses the bathroom even when she gets ready to do her makeup so ni would really recommend this
Haylea W.
South Whitley, IN
I love the coconut smelling products from soapbox, they smell delicious! I also love that this handsoap lathers super nicely and the pump I've never had a problem with. The product is definitely worth the price and I love how it leaves my hands soft.