BY SOAPBOX

Silky. Shiny. Sleek. Enough said? Argan Oil, native to Morocco, is well known for its ability to smooth frizzy, damaged hair. Packed with Vitamin E, this oil is regarded by many as the “liquid gold” of benefit oils. Who doesn’t want smooth, manageable hair? (Really though, who?).

• I have been interested in trying new shampoos. I found this and w...2 Answers
  • I have tried there body wash but have not seen the shampoo. It ...1 Answers
  • Have anyone with curly hair used this does it works fine on curly...2 Answers
Buy on Target
  • "Although I love the smell, the shampoo only really works well if you don't use serious product in your hair." in 3 reviews
  • "I have been looking quite a long time for a product that is paraben and sulfate free as well as moisturizing to my hair." in 2 reviews
  • "It sounds pretty good from all the views I've seen, has n done had a bad experience with it?" in 2 reviews
  • "It's amazing that these products are made to benefit a good cause." in 2 reviews
  • "They also have Acai, Bataua, and Coconut Oil shampoo and conditioners!" in 2 reviews
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Salt Lake City, UT
I have fine, straight, medium length hair. My hair definitely feels clean and soft after using this shampoo, however I do prefer something that makes my hair feel a little fuller. This doesn't claim to do that so it's not necessary a con. I do love the smell and it does a good job for what it's supposed to do, but I think I'll try a thickening shampoo next.
RC C.
RC C.
Gardena, CA
It's taken me years to find a shampoo I feel good about using and it finally found me in the Target hair care aisle. Prior to this I was a fan of the Aveeno Pure Renewal (and while I still love it), this one feels great and isn't as burdensome on my wallet. My curly, on the dry side, hair appreciates it, too.
Hailey J.
Hailey J.
Louisville, KY
Easily the best shampoo for under 5$. No body loves a better deal than me when it comes to hair care. I've got the weirdest textured curly hair and this product helps it not be so frizzy and overall leaves me with a good shine and a clean feeling with 0 build up. I highly recommend this product.
Lily C.
Lily C.
Jefferson, OR
This was a constant repurchase for me. I loved how soft it left my hair, not to mention the smell! But over time I noticed my hair was becoming a bit dry, which I don't prefer. It is very gentle for the hair and I would repurchase whenever I get bored of my current shampoo.
Nat K.
Nat K.
Bought it and tried it and not a huge fan! It actually dried out my hair. And I noticed a lot of hair loss after using it. It smells great, but the outcomes weren't positive. This is affordable and l love the fact it is for a good cause, but I won't use this product.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Love this shampoo! It's got a great scent to it. I think it's wonderful what this company is doing to try and help out around the world as well. I've got fine, thin hair and this shampoo wasn't quite what it needed but was still great!
Kylie S.
Kylie S.
Fremont, OH
By itself this really isn't a show stopper. It is an all natural company and that really helps give points but without the conditioner it leaves my hair dry and brittle. I can even feel it before getting out of the shower.
Angee L.
Angee L.
I do enjoy this brand though I wish it didnt make my hair so tangly. I love what they stand for with their buy one, give one motto. I may need to try the other kinds to see if I can get a better fit for my hair needs.
Maggie D.
Maggie D.
Sacramento, CA
I love this shampoo! It's sulfate free, and smells great. I love that in purchasing this product I help provide water and soap to people in need! It's very affordable, it's as good as a luxury brand without the price!
Bethany T.
Bethany T.
Smyrna, GA
The smell of this shampoo is divine! It is light and refreshing, and doesn't take too much work to rinse completely out of my fine hair. The price point (under $5) cannot be beaten!
Susan M.
Susan M.
Yabucoa, PR
Where can I purchase this shampoo?
Jenny W.
Jenny W.
Mount Ephraim, NJ
Where can I buy this? It looks like a great product. I want to try it out!
Emily G.
Emily G.
I have been interested in trying new shampoos. I found this and was curious if it was worth buying. Has anyone used it and noticed anything significant that makes it worth buying? It's not a bad price from what I've seen.
Heydi D.
Heydi D.
Have anyone with curly hair used this does it works fine on curly hair?
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
Louisville, KY
I've been looking for a new shampoo because mine is just not cutting it anymore! I received the SoapBox shampoo and Conditioner in my VoxBox previously and I was just amazed by it! How well is this product? And will I be just as satisfied ?