Add a Photo

By SOAPBOX
#753 in Shampoo

Silky. Shiny. Sleek. Enough said? Argan Oil, native to Morocco, is well known for its ability to smooth frizzy, damaged hair. Packed with Vitamin E, this oil is regarded by many as the “liquid gold” of benefit oils. Who doesn’t want smooth, manageable hair? (Really though, who?).

Photos (10)
LoriAnn K.
LoriAnn K.
Indianapolis, IN
I love my Soapbox shampoo! Yes, it is expensive, but it you use cheap shampoo ... you get cheap ingredients! If your lucky ever once in awhile Target runs a Cartwheel deal and coupons come out. SOAPBOX ... GIVE US COUPONS!!!

I love the smell of this shampoo ... I am super sensitive to shampoos and this one does not have me holding my nose while I am trying to shampoo. I love the thickness and the lather. It is just perfect not so thick that is won't come out, but not so thin that it is running down your back.

The Argan Oil that the use nourishes my hair and leaves it soft and more hydrated after all the damage I do to it from coloring, style products and blowing drying. I also love that the add Vitamin E.

One of the main things though ... it tames my curly hair! I so dislike my curls and I would do anything to just tame my unruly bedhead! This shampoo helps tame those babies!

THANKS SOAPBOX!
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Salt Lake City, UT
I have fine, straight, medium length hair. My hair definitely feels clean and soft after using this shampoo, however I do prefer something that makes my hair feel a little fuller. This doesn't claim to do that so it's not necessary a con. I do love the smell and it does a good job for what it's supposed to do, but I think I'll try a thickening shampoo next.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
This Soap Box Argan Oil Shampoo works pretty good since it does not dry our hair out in the winter. We like that it is sulfate & paraben free. We also like that a portion of the proceeds goes to a good cause. The con is if your hair is very dirty or you used a lot of hair products this shampoo doesn't have the umph to clean it out without multiple washes.
Cindy A.
Cindy A.
Orlando, FL
I love a company that gives back to the community when you buy it. The soapbox product donates a month of clean water to countries in need. How amazing is that!? This shampo is great specially because is made with argan oil! My hair loves it! I also love that is sulfate and paraben free. The smell is great and is long lasting.
RC C.
RC C.
Gardena, CA
It's taken me years to find a shampoo I feel good about using and it finally found me in the Target hair care aisle. Prior to this I was a fan of the Aveeno Pure Renewal (and while I still love it), this one feels great and isn't as burdensome on my wallet. My curly, on the dry side, hair appreciates it, too.
Hailey J.
Hailey J.
Louisville, KY
Easily the best shampoo for under 5$. No body loves a better deal than me when it comes to hair care. I've got the weirdest textured curly hair and this product helps it not be so frizzy and overall leaves me with a good shine and a clean feeling with 0 build up. I highly recommend this product.
Lily C.
Lily C.
Jefferson, OR
Dec. 9, 2016, 8:06 p.m.
Review for: Soapbox Argan Shampoo
This was a constant repurchase for me. I loved how soft it left my hair, not to mention the smell! But over time I noticed my hair was becoming a bit dry, which I don't prefer. It is very gentle for the hair and I would repurchase whenever I get bored of my current shampoo.
Nat K.
Nat K.
Bought it and tried it and not a huge fan! It actually dried out my hair. And I noticed a lot of hair loss after using it. It smells great, but the outcomes weren't positive. This is affordable and l love the fact it is for a good cause, but I won't use this product.
Grace S.
Grace S.
I love this stuff! All natural, affordable, and proceeds provide soap to those who need it - what more can you ask for?! The conditioner leaves my hair feeling silky but not weighed down I only wish this product were easier to find in stores near me
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Love this shampoo! It's got a great scent to it. I think it's wonderful what this company is doing to try and help out around the world as well. I've got fine, thin hair and this shampoo wasn't quite what it needed but was still great!
Susan M.
Susan M.
Yabucoa, PR
Where can I purchase this shampoo?
Jenny W.
Jenny W.
Mount Ephraim, NJ
Where can I buy this? It looks like a great product. I want to try it out!
Emily G.
Emily G.
I have been interested in trying new shampoos. I found this and was curious if it was worth buying. Has anyone used it and noticed anything significant that makes it worth buying? It's not a bad price from what I've seen.
Heydi D.
Heydi D.
Have anyone with curly hair used this does it works fine on curly hair?
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
Louisville, KY
I've been looking for a new shampoo because mine is just not cutting it anymore! I received the SoapBox shampoo and Conditioner in my VoxBox previously and I was just amazed by it! How well is this product? And will I be just as satisfied ?