BY SOAPBOX

Silky. Shiny. Sleek. Enough said? Argan Oil, native to Morocco, is well known for its ability to smooth frizzy, damaged hair. Packed with Vitamin E, this oil is regarded by many as the “liquid gold” of benefit oils. Who doesn’t want smooth, manageable hair? (Really though, who?).

• I have been interested in trying new shampoos. I found this and w...3 Answers
  • I have tried there body wash but have not seen the shampoo. It ...1 Answers
  • Have anyone with curly hair used this does it works fine on curly...2 Answers
Buy on Target
  • "Although I love the smell, the shampoo only really works well if you don't use serious product in your hair." in 3 reviews
  • "I have been looking quite a long time for a product that is paraben and sulfate free as well as moisturizing to my hair." in 2 reviews
  • "It sounds pretty good from all the views I've seen, has n done had a bad experience with it?" in 2 reviews
  • "It's amazing that these products are made to benefit a good cause." in 2 reviews
  • "They also have Acai, Bataua, and Coconut Oil shampoo and conditioners!" in 2 reviews
Carolyn B.
Carrollton , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love love love soap box products. Maybe I'm a sucker for marketing that involves charity, and water charities are so important, but the product is really great. I buy this shampoo pretty regularly, because it does great things for my hair, I just wish I could get it somewhere other than target as target isn't very close anymore.
Larrissa S.
Oak Park , MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love the mission behind this brand. For every soap you buy from this brand, they send a soap to a community in need. It may seem like what's they reason to send soap, but some communities in different countries around the world don't have access to proper hygiene. So Soapbox makes that possible foe these people. It leaves my skin feeling so clean, and the fragrance is nice and not overpowering. It is also paraphen free.
Rhianna B.
Cheyenne, WY
I was super excited to be chosen to sample SoapBox Argan Shampoo - especially because the awesome of their mission! The fact that they give back so much to other countries AND to homeless shelters here in the United States sends shivers of gratitude through my heart and soul! A purchase with a purpose just makes me soo happy! Now when I got down to the testing the smell was wonderful but when I straightened my hair within an hour it looked like I attempted to straighten a poodles hair. My hair frizzed out and the poof was not a look that I liked... many questions from people I met with that day about light sockets and lion manes to tame. Sadly this is not a product I will purchase again because I need a shampoo that allows me to wear my hair curly and straight. (Photo available above).
LoriAnn K.
Indianapolis, IN
I love my Soapbox shampoo! Yes, it is expensive, but it you use cheap shampoo ... you get cheap ingredients! If your lucky ever once in awhile Target runs a Cartwheel deal and coupons come out. SOAPBOX ... GIVE US COUPONS!!!

I love the smell of this shampoo ... I am super sensitive to shampoos and this one does not have me holding my nose while I am trying to shampoo. I love the thickness and the lather. It is just perfect not so thick that is won't come out, but not so thin that it is running down your back.

The Argan Oil that the use nourishes my hair and leaves it soft and more hydrated after all the damage I do to it from coloring, style products and blowing drying. I also love that the add Vitamin E.

One of the main things though ... it tames my curly hair! I so dislike my curls and I would do anything to just tame my unruly bedhead! This shampoo helps tame those babies!

THANKS SOAPBOX!
Isabel L.
Riverside, CA
I LOVE it! Thanks to influenster I have been given the opportunity to test this product out and let me tell you that I love it! I received this Argon Oil Shampoo. This one is supposed to give you shine and leave it smooth. Definitely, the shine is there, however, the smoothness not so much because my hair is EXTREMELY frizzy. It does, however, tame it a bit but not quite to the max. But I do not mind it because it is not too much to say that it did not tame it all.

I just love how soft it makes my hair feel. It leaves it super shinny that my hair looks extremely healthy. I wonder if I can now do a shampoo conditioner, LOL, okay my hair is not that nice. Lol.
Jennifer S.
Tried the shampoo and conditioner tonight and I am truly amazed. Did my normal routine with my hair afterwards and I could see and feel a big difference. My hair is super soft and shiny. It also feels a lot lighter which is such a blessing because my hair is crazy thick. I highly recommend SoapBox!! They selected the Argan Oil for me because I tend to have frizzy and dry hair with damage from so many botched hair dye jobs and over use of heating tools. They also have Acai, Bataua, and Coconut Oil shampoo and conditioners! Whatever type of hair you have they have the right stuff just for you. =)

I totally give it a 10/10!
Sara S.
Cambridge, MD
After all of the hype from influensters on this product I decided to Target and try it. I was rather disappointed in it. Although I love the smell, the shampoo only really works well if you don't use serious product in your hair. One day I only used a light non-crunchy non-frizz cream in my hair and the shampoo worked well to get it out. However, on the majority of days that I had real product in my hair, since I have a seriously curly hair, it took forever to get the product out. I was almost better with just hot water. I had to use twice the amount of product. I do love how the shampoo smells, the conditioner worked quite well and I love this brand cause, however, the shampoo is not a product for me. I do like this brand, so I hope they continue to improve their products!
Jill K.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I loveeee this shampoo! I got it complimentary from influenster but it is seriously worth the price they sell it for at target. I loved the fact that it is sulfate free, and really felt a difference in my hair. It was so lightweight and left my hair feeling smooth and fluffy. The social mission is amazing, too. They help donate water to those in need, which is an important task. I loved everything about this shampoo aside from one thing: it doesn't protect color treated hair. Aside from that, it is perfect.
Sarah G.
Salt Lake City, UT
I have fine, straight, medium length hair. My hair definitely feels clean and soft after using this shampoo, however I do prefer something that makes my hair feel a little fuller. This doesn't claim to do that so it's not necessary a con. I do love the smell and it does a good job for what it's supposed to do, but I think I'll try a thickening shampoo next.
Cindy A.
Orlando, FL
I love a company that gives back to the community when you buy it. The soapbox product donates a month of clean water to countries in need. How amazing is that!? This shampo is great specially because is made with argan oil! My hair loves it! I also love that is sulfate and paraben free. The smell is great and is long lasting.
Susan M.
Yabucoa, PR
Where can I purchase this shampoo?
Emily G.
I have been interested in trying new shampoos. I found this and was curious if it was worth buying. Has anyone used it and noticed anything significant that makes it worth buying? It's not a bad price from what I've seen.
Taylor B.
Louisville, KY
I've been looking for a new shampoo because mine is just not cutting it anymore! I received the SoapBox shampoo and Conditioner in my VoxBox previously and I was just amazed by it! How well is this product? And will I be just as satisfied ?
Heydi D.
Have anyone with curly hair used this does it works fine on curly hair?
Allison D.
What does this shampoo smell like?