SoapBox Argan Shampoo
Silky. Shiny. Sleek. Enough said? Argan Oil, native to Morocco, is well known for its ability to smooth frizzy, damaged hair. Packed with Vitamin E, this oil is regarded by many as the “liquid gold” of benefit oils. Who doesn’t want smooth, manageable hair? (Really though, who?).see more...
Top Questions See all 57 Q&A
- "Although I love the smell, the shampoo only really works well if you don't use serious product in your hair." in 3 reviews
- "It's amazing that these products are made to benefit a good cause." in 2 reviews
- "It sounds pretty good from all the views I've seen, has n done had a bad experience with it?" in 2 reviews
- "They also have Acai, Bataua, and Coconut Oil shampoo and conditioners!" in 2 reviews
- "I have been looking quite a long time for a product that is paraben and sulfate free as well as moisturizing to my hair." in 2 reviews
I love the smell of this shampoo ... I am super sensitive to shampoos and this one does not have me holding my nose while I am trying to shampoo. I love the thickness and the lather. It is just perfect not so thick that is won't come out, but not so thin that it is running down your back.
The Argan Oil that the use nourishes my hair and leaves it soft and more hydrated after all the damage I do to it from coloring, style products and blowing drying. I also love that the add Vitamin E.
One of the main things though ... it tames my curly hair! I so dislike my curls and I would do anything to just tame my unruly bedhead! This shampoo helps tame those babies!
I just love how soft it makes my hair feel. It leaves it super shinny that my hair looks extremely healthy. I wonder if I can now do a shampoo conditioner, LOL, okay my hair is not that nice. Lol.
I totally give it a 10/10!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos