BY SOAPBOX

Silky. Shiny. Sleek. Enough said? Argan Oil, native to Morocco, is well known for its ability to smooth frizzy, damaged hair. Packed with Vitamin E, this oil is regarded by many as the “liquid gold” of benefit oils. Who doesn’t want smooth, manageable hair? (Really though, who?).

SoapBox Argan Conditioner
  • "I definitely recommend this to anyone who is looking for a conditioner that is safe on the hair and smells great!" in 3 reviews
  • "it really leaves my hair feeling silky and smooth which is great bc i have frizzy hair when the humidity is too high lol." in 3 reviews
  • "I also love its social mission to help distribute clean water to needy people. " in 1 review
  • "Now I'm always getting compliments on my hair" in 1 review
  • "I would definitely recommend this conditioner to those whose hair is dry. " in 1 review
lisa c.
Hamden, CT
I really enjoy the formula of this conditioner because it is thick and makes my long frizzy hair feel amazingly silky and takes some of the frizz away. A con for me is that the smell really drives me nuts lol something about it just annoys me. Over all I would purchase this again for the fact it works and I'd just deal with the smell.
Melody r.
Evans, GA
I LOVED this conditioner-it reminded me a lot of the conditioner that comes with box color-nice and thick and leaves my hair super silky. I don't understand why some of the other reviewers didn't like it! Plus the company has a great mission!
Mariana L.
Newark, DE
I have read the great reviews and was excited to try this product. Unfortunately that was not what happened to me! Texture and smell are great but my hair became dryer at the ends and oily at the roots ( probably caused by the shampoo at the roots). You should try because apparently has worked for many people. I went back to my old one
Christina B.
Rocklin, CA
I received this product in a VoxBox. I really like how it supports a great cause plus it does wonders for my dry, thick, frizzy hair.
Loree R.
I'm in love with this conditioner! It pairs so well with the shampoo and leaves my hair smooth and shiny. I would definitely recommend this conditioner to those whose hair is dry.
Jennifer S.
I pretty much wrote a full review under the Argan Oil shampoo..oops? lol! The conditioner is really amazing. I could feel a difference while it was on my scalp. I would recommend SoapBox to all of my friends..enemies too- we all deserve great hair!
Jill K.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I loved this condition. It is made without sulfates, and you can tell by the fact that it helps untangle your hair without weighing it down or making it greasy. It helps add volume and shine, and fluff up your hair. It is a good value as well. I also love its social mission to help distribute clean water to needy people.
Kelli D.
Savannah, TN
This is my favorite part about this product!! It left my hair feeling healthier than ever before! I absolutely recommend buying these products!
Megan S.
This conditioner actually foams up and bubbles which really threw me off but this and the shampoo (I use the coconut shampoo) have made my hair softer, shiney and cleaner than any brand ever. I swear by this affordable brand for hair care.
Kennedy S.
Loved how moisturizing this was on my long, thick hair. It also really helped with detangling and is very affordable.
Samantha A.
Scarborough , ON
How much is it ? How soon do u notice a difference? and since canada doesn't have target do they sell it anywhere else?
Karianne S.
State College, PA
I have had issues with organic/natural hair products in the past since I have such thick and long hair. Does this actually help or will it just make my hair feel gross like the others did?
Karla V.
How well do these products work?
Dana A.
amman
Does this make your hair softer? Where can I buy this from? Ps. I live in Jordan
Joshala J.
How well does it work on ethnic hair?