BY SOAPBOX

Silky. Shiny. Sleek. Enough said? Argan Oil, native to Morocco, is well known for its ability to smooth frizzy, damaged hair. Packed with Vitamin E, this oil is regarded by many as the “liquid gold” of benefit oils. Who doesn’t want smooth, manageable hair? (Really though, who?).

Buy on Target
  • "I definitely recommend this to anyone who is looking for a conditioner that is safe on the hair and smells great!" in 3 reviews
  • "it really leaves my hair feeling silky and smooth which is great bc i have frizzy hair when the humidity is too high lol." in 3 reviews
  • "I also love its social mission to help distribute clean water to needy people. " in 1 review
  • "Now I'm always getting compliments on my hair" in 1 review
  • "I would definitely recommend this conditioner to those whose hair is dry. " in 1 review
Mariana L.
Newark , DE
I have read the great reviews and was excited to try this product. Unfortunately that was not what happened to me! Texture and smell are great but my hair became dryer at the ends and oily at the roots ( probably caused by the shampoo at the roots). You should try because apparently has worked for many people. I went back to my old one
Ashley H.
Bryn Mawr, PA
I really wanted to like this product because 1.) the soap + hope campaign 2.) Target carries it 3.) I love argan oil products and 4.) the price is right. Unfortunately, this was not a great fit for my wavy hair. I felt like it left a residue and made my hair dull.
monica  S.
Great product and company has a good cause they donate to. Love the smell. ......
Sarah G.
Salt Lake City, UT
I have fine, straight, medium length hair. My hair definitely feels soft and conditioned after use,, however I do prefer something that makes my hair feel a little fuller. This doesn't claim to do that so it's not necessary a con. I do love the smell and it does a good job for what it's supposed to do, but I think I'll try something more volumizing next.
Rachael B.
Nanuet, NY
Go this product from the recent VoxBox and I must say I liked it, but my hair is very dry and frizzy, so I need something with deep conditioning power. Overall good product, but not for me.
Sara S.
Cambridge, MD
While the shampoo did little for my hair, the shampoo was an improvement. I loved how it smelled and it did a good job to make my hair soft and moisturized.
lisa c.
Hamden, CT
I really enjoy the formula of this conditioner because it is thick and makes my long frizzy hair feel amazingly silky and takes some of the frizz away. A con for me is that the smell really drives me nuts lol something about it just annoys me. Over all I would purchase this again for the fact it works and I'd just deal with the smell.
angela e.
Gary, IN
Makes your hair so silky gives your hair a beautiful shine it seems to really make your hair healthy you can see the difference in your hair after only one use
Katie D.
Jackson, MI
Love the smell and feel of the conditioner in my hair. Always leaves my hair nice and moisturized.
Carolyn B.
Carrollton, TX
This conditioner is good and does good. It also smells good. I have a lot of hair and product build up can be a problem for me, but this always leaves my hair feeling moisturized and nice.
Samantha A.
Scarborough , ON
How much is it ? How soon do u notice a difference? and since canada doesn't have target do they sell it anywhere else?
Karianne S.
State College, PA
I have had issues with organic/natural hair products in the past since I have such thick and long hair. Does this actually help or will it just make my hair feel gross like the others did?
Karla V.
How well do these products work?
Dana A.
amman
Does this make your hair softer? Where can I buy this from? Ps. I live in Jordan
Joshala J.
How well does it work on ethnic hair?