BY SOAPBOX

Silky. Shiny. Sleek. Enough said? Argan Oil, native to Morocco, is well known for its ability to smooth frizzy, damaged hair. Packed with Vitamin E, this oil is regarded by many as the “liquid gold” of benefit oils. Who doesn’t want smooth, manageable hair? (Really though, who?).

• How much is it ? How soon do u notice a difference? and since can...3 Answers
  • Can this conditioner be used as a leave in on nat... Be the first to answer!
  • I have had issues with organic/natural hair products in the past ...2 Answers
Buy on Target
  • "I definitely recommend this to anyone who is looking for a conditioner that is safe on the hair and smells great!" in 3 reviews
  • "it really leaves my hair feeling silky and smooth which is great bc i have frizzy hair when the humidity is too high lol." in 3 reviews
  • "I would definitely recommend this conditioner to those whose hair is dry. " in 1 review
  • "I also love its social mission to help distribute clean water to needy people. " in 1 review
  • "Now I'm always getting compliments on my hair" in 1 review
Courtney W.
I LOVE it! Not only is it vegan, they’re a great company who’s into giving back. This conditioner smells amazing, and it made my hair SO soft without weighing it down. Time will tell as to wether it has any long term effects on my hair, but so far so good! I plan on purchasing the shampoo as well once I run out of the one I’m currently using. My hair is bouncy, full, light, & shiny after one use of this conditioner. For reference, 1/2 my hair is color treated & 1/2 is not. I dyed it my natural color & I’m in the process of growing out/cutting off all of the chemically treated hair. I also use heat on my hair most days in the form of a straightener, with a Desert Essence coconut protecting spray.
Carolyn B.
Carrollton , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This conditioner is good and does good. It also smells good. I have a lot of hair and product build up can be a problem for me, but this always leaves my hair feeling moisturized and nice.
Rhianna B.
Cheyenne, WY
I was super excited to be chosen to sample SoapBox Argan Shampoo - especially because the awesome of their mission! The fact that they give back so much to other countries AND to homeless shelters here in the United States sends shivers of gratitude through my heart and soul! A purchase with a purpose just makes me soo happy! Now when I got down to the testing the smell was wonderful but when I straightened my hair within an hour it looked like I attempted to straighten a poodles hair. My hair frizzed out and the poof was not a look that I liked... many questions from people I met with that day about light sockets and lion manes to tame. Sadly this is not a product I will purchase again because I need a shampoo that allows me to wear my hair curly and straight. (Photo available above). The extra star is for the purpose not the product. Keep up the good hearted work but please try again on the formula.
Sarah G.
Salt Lake City, UT
I have fine, straight, medium length hair. My hair definitely feels soft and conditioned after use,, however I do prefer something that makes my hair feel a little fuller. This doesn't claim to do that so it's not necessary a con. I do love the smell and it does a good job for what it's supposed to do, but I think I'll try something more volumizing next.
Hailey J.
Louisville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this product on a whim, and I am really surprised at how great the product is for the price that I paid for it. It can be hard for me to find conditioner that actually makes my hair soft and not feel kind of corse but this conditioner is amazing and it is sulfate and paraben free. It is also for a good cause as some of the money goes to providing clean water to communities in need. PLUS it smells amazing!
Maggie D.
Sacramento, California
I love this product. It's sulfate free! It smells great and really helps my poor hair recover! I wouldn't recommend it for oily hair though. Purchases also help to give water and soap to people in need!! It's also completely affordable which I love!
Tiana E.
The only conditioner I use! I pair it with its corresponding shampoo. I made a mistake with bleach and it ruined my hair. This product has brought my hair back to health, and back to life! Highly recommend!
lisa c.
Hamden, CT
I really enjoy the formula of this conditioner because it is thick and makes my long frizzy hair feel amazingly silky and takes some of the frizz away. A con for me is that the smell really drives me nuts lol something about it just annoys me. Over all I would purchase this again for the fact it works and I'd just deal with the smell.
Mariana L.
Newark , DE
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have read the great reviews and was excited to try this product. Unfortunately that was not what happened to me! Texture and smell are great but my hair became dryer at the ends and oily at the roots ( probably caused by the shampoo at the roots). You should try because apparently has worked for many people. I went back to my old one
Jill K.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I loved this condition. It is made without sulfates, and you can tell by the fact that it helps untangle your hair without weighing it down or making it greasy. It helps add volume and shine, and fluff up your hair. It is a good value as well. I also love its social mission to help distribute clean water to needy people.
Samantha A.
Toronto, ON
How much is it ? How soon do u notice a difference? and since canada doesn't have target do they sell it anywhere else?
Karianne S.
State College, PA
I have had issues with organic/natural hair products in the past since I have such thick and long hair. Does this actually help or will it just make my hair feel gross like the others did?
Joshala J.
How well does it work on ethnic hair?
Dana A.
amman
Does this make your hair softer? Where can I buy this from? Ps. I live in Jordan
Karla V.
How well do these products work?