Add a Photo

By SOAPBOX
#750 in Conditioner

Silky. Shiny. Sleek. Enough said? Argan Oil, native to Morocco, is well known for its ability to smooth frizzy, damaged hair. Packed with Vitamin E, this oil is regarded by many as the “liquid gold” of benefit oils. Who doesn’t want smooth, manageable hair? (Really though, who?).

Photos (7)
Hailey J.
Hailey J.
Louisville, KY
I bought this product on a whim, and I am really surprised at how great the product is for the price that I paid for it. It can be hard for me to find conditioner that actually makes my hair soft and not feel kind of corse but this conditioner is amazing and it is sulfate and paraben free. It is also for a good cause as some of the money goes to providing clean water to communities in need. PLUS it smells amazing!
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Salt Lake City, UT
I have fine, straight, medium length hair. My hair definitely feels soft and conditioned after use,, however I do prefer something that makes my hair feel a little fuller. This doesn't claim to do that so it's not necessary a con. I do love the smell and it does a good job for what it's supposed to do, but I think I'll try something more volumizing next.
Maggie D.
Maggie D.
Sacramento, CA
Oct. 10, 2016, 3:53 p.m.
Review for: SoapBox Argan Conditioner
I love this product. It's sulfate free! It smells great and really helps my poor hair recover! I wouldn't recommend it for oily hair though. Purchases also help to give water and soap to people in need!! It's also completely affordable which I love!
Meghan S.
Meghan S.
Cantonment, FL
Nov. 22, 2016, 7:17 p.m.
Review for: SoapBox Argan Conditioner
Awesome product! I got this at Ross and I fell in love with the smell. I like how when you massage it in it gets kinda soapy too and not just thick and slips out of your hair. Sulfate & paraben free too!! 👍🏼
Tiana E.
Tiana E.
The only conditioner I use! I pair it with its corresponding shampoo. I made a mistake with bleach and it ruined my hair. This product has brought my hair back to health, and back to life! Highly recommend!
Sabrina B.
Sabrina B.
Brea, CA
Decided to try a new conditioner and love it! Not only does It leave my hair looking shinny and silky the company also provides a month of clean water to communities in need. Great buy for sure!
monica  S.
monica S.
Great product and company has a good cause they donate to. Love the smell. ......
Davina F.
Davina F.
Prosser, WA
This has made my hair so soft and it smells really good. I use the shampoo also and together my hair feels so much softer and silkier. I also love that with every bottle I buy someone has a month of clean water.
Mesha W.
Mesha W.
Tampa, Fl
Love using this conditioner in my curly girl method routine. Smells amazing and makes my hair feel really soft and clean. Not too heavy and not too runny.
Angie M.
Angie M.
Bourbonnais, IL
This stuff is amazing!! I have super long color treated, fine, naturally curly hair and I would always use a ton of conditioner. I would run out of conditioner before shampoo.. Not with this stuff. A little goes a LONG way!!! Will never use anything else again!!
Samantha A.
Samantha A.
Toronto, ON
How much is it ? How soon do u notice a difference? and since canada doesn't have target do they sell it anywhere else?
Karianne S.
Karianne S.
State College, PA
I have had issues with organic/natural hair products in the past since I have such thick and long hair. Does this actually help or will it just make my hair feel gross like the others did?
Joshala J.
Joshala J.
How well does it work on ethnic hair?
Dana A.
Dana A.
amman
Does this make your hair softer? Where can I buy this from? Ps. I live in Jordan
Karla V.
Karla V.
How well do these products work?