BY DIAL

Deodorant Soap Dial Bar 2.50 oz. Unwrapped see more...

Kimberly B.
Denton , NC
Wonderful company! I couldn't say enough great things about my experience. They were attentive kind and inexpensive. I would recommend this to all of my friends. They have great destination options too. And were more than happy to work with the group I was traveling with.
Riley™ T.
Princeton, KY
Very cleansing product. Very satisfying has a very cleaning feel. Very effective to me. Not disappointing at all. I love this product and I use it everyday. I'll brb I gotta go take a shower and use this product! I give it four stars. Would very recommend.
Afton G.
RIVERSIDE, CA
I love how they're individually wrapped and they have a cleaning smell like not scented just clean and I really like that