BY NONE

1 Year, 52 issues - Soap Opera Digest Magazine features behind-the-camera happenings, late breaking news and exclusive interviews on your favorite soap stars. Find episode summaries, star profiles, scoops and gossip in each issue of Soap Opera Digest magazine. see more...

Soap Opera Digest
  • "Always love receiving this every week & getting the exclusive previews of what's coming up." in 1 review
Melody H.
This has always been my most favorite Soap magazine. Soap Opera Digest always has the best information and honestly, its the only soap mag i trust. Plus they always have the ins and outs of characters and that is so important to me.
NICOLE S.
Staten Island, NY
Always love receiving this every week & getting the exclusive previews of what's coming up. Who's coming/going, interviews, sweeps previews, catching up w/ old cast, etc.
Erica S.
Fort Lupton, CO
I love to read this to stay up to date on all the soap news! Covers all the soaps and all subjects you can't find anywhere else all in one!
Cheri G.
London, OH
Way overpriced for what it contains. I use to read it long ago when the price was more manageable but no longer subscribe.
Tonya C.
Kansas City, KS
Bookworm Expert Level 3
I have been reading this for years. It is by far my favorite magazine, especially when it covers my favorite show.
Justin B.
Elmendorf Afb, AK
Another stupid waste of paper and money magazine. I do not understand why women are so invested in this
Tanya F.
Kissimmee, FL
This magazine is a good way to keep up to date on whats happening on all your favorite soap operas
Lakisha H.
Bookworm Expert Level 2
When I'm behind on my soaps, I depend on this magazine to get me back up-to-date! Love it!
Summer M.
hudsonville MI
Eh how much can you write about a soap opera beside a review of each episode....
Jessi G.
Ennismore, ON
Who doesn't like to induldge once in a while and get lost in the wonderful world of soap operas?! The drama, the hook ups, the comas and paternity suites are just to delicious to pass up!