BY SOAP OPERA DIGEST

Renee B.
Chesterfield, MO
I pick this up sometimes while waiting in line at the grocery store if there is a long wait or if the cover catches my eye. I only watch 1 soap (Young and the Restless) so it's not worth it to me to buy. I love skipping to the spoilers section, but there are websites that probably have the same information.
Teressa H.
Best soap dish around! Cause you can never have to much soaps!! I buy one everything I'm in Walmart or the dollar store.
Jennifer C.
Enfield, Ct
This magazine gives information on upcoming story lines and characters for daytime soap operas. They always claim to have big spoilers but never seem to have tons of information that are actually spoilers mostly just reviews of what's currently happening. If you like to learn more about the soap stars and stay up to date on what's happening it's a good magazine.
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Bookworm Expert
I've been reading soap opera digest for years. I get sneak peeks of upcoming events and episodes and the in depth articles are great
Sharon B.
Lincolnton, NC
Years ago when I watched soaps this was my magazine of choice to keep up with what was happening.. the soaps I watched were cancelled and I din't start any others so stopped buying the magazine but if you do watch them this can give you a lot of information on your favorites
Nikol V.
Trumbull, CT
I like reading this to catch the scoop of the latest and greatest days of our lives news. The articles with the actors/actresses are also pretty cool.
Summer K.
Las Vegas, NV
I love catching up on any Days of Our Lives episodes I missed. They also include interviews with previous characters, great read.
Ashley E.
I used to read these all of the time when I was into soap operas. I loved seeing the spoilers
Sharon B.
TRACADIE, NB
I never miss an issue ! I can't watch all my soaps but this keeps me updated!
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Bookworm Expert
Anyone else bummed they're taking away our soaps?
Denise W.
Dugger, IN
Does anyone else notice that these are 2-3 weeks behind?