BY SOAP & GLORY

4-IN-1 WASH-OFF DEEP PURIFYING CLEANSER
Want to remove make-up and impurities in one clean sweep? Reach for Soap & Glory’s indispensable daily face cleanser, Peaches And Clean™. It’s gentle, effective, melts away make-up (even waterproof mascara), and re-energises your complexion in two minutes.
• OXYGINSENG™ TECHNOLOGY - an amazingly effective, organic complex that helps increase circulation and cell respiration (which then turns up blood supply and toxin removal), and also speeds oxygen and nutrient delivery to fight aging and re-energise skin

• PEACH & GOJUICE™ (peach and goji berry extracts) - rich in antioxidants and vitamins A & C

• QUILLAJA BARK - a Chilean soap bark tree-derived natural cleansing agent

INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Purify your face and neck with a couple of pumps every evening. Rinse well, then massage on your moisturiser.

WARNING: Avoid direct contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with cold water.

READ INGREDIENTS
Water, Isohexadecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cyclohexasiloxane, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Sodium Polyacrylate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Benzoate, Dipropylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Quillaja Saponaria Bark Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Lycium Barbarum Fruit Extract, Parfum (Fragrance), Tetrasodium EDTA, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract, Glucosamine HCl, Urea, Saccharomyces Cerevisiae Extract, Algae Extract, Sorbitol, Salvia Hispanica Seed Oil, Gynostemma Pentaphyllum Leaf Extract, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Linalool, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Ascorbic Acid.

Soap & Glory™ PEACHES AND CLEAN™ Deep Cleansing Milk
  • "I love it! It's kinda of hard to get over the not lathering like regular soap but I have dry skin in winter and the creamy formula leaves my skin well hydrated. It smells like peaches but not overpowering. Price point is appropriate. I really take good care of my skin as I am in my 40's and this is gentle and moisturizing. " in 6 reviews
  • "I just purchased this for the first time 2 weeks ago and I have been loving it! It removes all of my makeup, even the tough water proof mascara, and smells amazing!! It is so soft and gentle on my skin. I use it every morning to cleanse my skin before I put on my makeup and every evening to take my makeup off. It has quickly become one of my absolute favorite cleansers. It would be perfect for someone with sensitive skin. Love it! " in 4 reviews
Alyse L.
I was very surprised about this product! I was not expecting to like this product, or for it to do anything that I any of my higher end cleansing oils do, but MAN, did this product prove me wrong!

This is a Cleaning Milk, which is basically just a creamy version of a cleansing oil. It is said to melt away all of your makeup and leave your skin smooth, purified, and clarified. I use this as a first-step cleanser to remove all of my makeup. This is a very gentle product, that smells very lightly of peaches. It does remove all of my makeup, without stripping my skin.

You get so much product for an amazing price, which is a huge selling point for me. I would highly recommend this product for anyone looking for an affordable cleaning milk/oil. This makes a great first-step cleanser.
Shelby C.
Fort Hood, TX
Purchased at: Target
Not only does this melt away the full face of makeup that I have been wearing for a full day at work, but the subtle scent of peaches reminds me of my childhood picking ripe peaches from my neighbors tree that overlapped our backyard. 11/10 recommend for nightly use.
Zerina B.
Iselin, NJ
I like this cleanser. I bought it on a whim when I was at target and I’m not disappointed by it. It smells really good, it has a light peach smell and it’s soothing and moisturizing when you wash your face with it. It boasts that it’s supposed to take your makeup off when you use it and while yes, to an extent it takes off, you should definitely take your makeup off prior to using this cleanser. I would recommend this cleanser, it’s not super expensive, it’s big and it does what it’s supposed to. The bottle I had lasted me a good 10 months
Yasari V.
san diego
I am so sorry to say that I do not like this product at all! Which is sad because I was really excited when I purchased this. It does not melt the make up away well at all!! I just end up looking like a sticky raccoon then having to go in with a regular gel face wash to remove this! I do love the scent tho! It just sucks it doesn’t work to wash the skin in my opinion. I really don’t recommend this. Soap & Glory™ PEACHES AND CLEAN™ Deep Cleansing Milk
Jackie F.
Phoenix, AZ
I love the smell of this!!! Very gentle on my skin and literally dissolves makeup! It is a milk so it doesn’t feel like my skin is tight or stripped after I use it. It doesn’t break me out in hives or cause acne for me. I do recommend for dry skin. Very good value for how much product you get! Plus... it smells like peaches. Yum!
MIMI O.
Brooklyn, NY
One of my favorite products of the season. I am a repeat user and I can say I’ve never regretted it. It deeply moisturizes and cleanses and so your make up is gone after one wash. One of the bonuses is that it’s very affordable and can be found at any Target store.
Michelle B.
For the first couple of uses I thought this product was total garbage, but you have to use the cleanser on dry skin first. Rub into dry skin, then wet the face and lather. Then use a warm washcloth and all makeup comes right off!
Samantha M.
This stuff smells really good and refreshing..i have dry skin and this doesn't leave my face feeling stripped or dry. Good for sensitive skin. It kind of applies with a cooling and refreshing feeling. My face feels smooth and soft afterwards. Yes it removes makeup but I would still recommend a makeup wipe first to get the heavy stuff off so your not just washing it all over your face..
Autumn W.
daphne
Purchased at: ULTA
So it smells amazing and feels great but the packaging says it removes all your makeup but it doesn’t at all. Like not even a little. So it doesn’t serve my purpose. Definitely room for improvement. At least take “removed makeup” off the package.
Jas Z.
N Las Vegas, NV
I really don’t think that this product does much of what it claims to do! It doesn’t remove makeup and it doesn’t feel like it’s cleaning the skin at all on its own. It’s doesn’t foam up. Sometimes I use it with a sponge so that I feel like I’m getting into my pores and cleaning my face. I would not recommend or repurchase.
Jazzmin N.
Is this a good brand ? I've seen this brand a few times and I'm wondering if its great with sensitive/oily/ and acne prone skin?
Ayesha J.
Toronto, ON
Does anyone else notice that this cleanser doesn't lather up? I feel like it's not really cleaning my face at all because there's no foam or anything. Is it supposed to be like that?
Mariah D.
Cedar Rapids
How well does this wash away makeup? Is breaking out any of my acne prone skin ladies?
Ellie C.