SOAP & GLORY™ HAND FOOD™ Non-greasy Hydrating Hand Cream

by Soap & Glory

NON-GREASY HYDRATING HAND CREAM
Contains shea butter, macadamia oil and marshmallow . Scented with our Original Pink™ fragrance. The most astonishing hand cream ever? You decide!

INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Apply as often as you want to soften, smooth and soothe dry, chapped, or otherwise hampered hands.

READ INGREDIENTS
INGREDIENTS: Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Acrylates/C10-30 alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Parfum (Fragrance), Ethylhexylglycerin, Potassium Hydroxide, Dipropylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Tetrasodium EDTA, Limonene, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Geraniol, Morus Alba Leaf Extract, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Althaea Officinalis Root Extract, Tocopherol

I Love this product!
Although it says non greasy, is that true?
How well does SOAP & GLORY™ HAND FOOD™ Non-greasy Hydrating Hand Cream work? Does it help with dry winter hands?
Start your review of SOAP & GLORY™ HAND FOOD™ Non-greasy Hydrating Hand Cream!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“It keeps my hands moisturized for such a long time and so many people notice how soft my hands are when I use this.” in 5 reviews
“This lotion also smells amazing and I get many complements every time I use it.” in 5 reviews
Mountain Home, AR
This product is probably the worst hand cream I've ever used. First off it says it's non-greasy, it is. It doesn't soak into the skin as fast as other hand creams. The sent of it, while nice, is way too strong. I also think the fragrance is separating from the cream in my product. When I squeeze it out there's a clear liquid with the cream. This product didn't make my hands soft for a long time or improve my skin health. It didn't help my cuticles. Definitely better hand creams it there.
Fresno, CA
SOAP & GLORY™ HAND FOOD™ Non-greasy Hydrating Hand Cream uploaded by Marta C.
Purchased at: Target
This stuff is pretty great. I tend to have naturally drier hands and with my job, it really shows. This helps moisturize the hands in a few applications and improves the condition of your hands. The best part is that it does come in a smaller bottle so you can throw it in your purse for on the go. The downside of this is the smell. The smell to me is okay but it can be a little strong sometimes. It goes by the scent name "pink" (whatever that means) which is a blend of rose and bergamot. I can't tell if I like the scent or not so if you are sensitive to smells, this might not be the one for you. Fore, everything else about it overrides the strong aroma. I think I got it for $3.99 at Target so it is inexpensive.
Delta, OH
Purchased at: ULTA
I picked this up just to test out how moisturizing it really is for dry, rough hands. I don't really have a ton of faith in most lotions, specially when they are scented so heavily (Note: I love S&G's scents, they are all so wonderful). Being a big fan of Soap and Glory products, I was still curious. However, I am pleasantly surprised. It's not the *most* hydrating product I've ever used, but it does the job of taking away the uncomfortable feeling of dry hands. I would definitely recommend this product, assuming you enjoy the original pink scent and you do not have fragrance sensitivities.
Shoemakersvle, PA
Purchased at: ULTA
I received this as a full sized ‘free with purchase’. I love that all of their products I’ve tried have a scent that takes me back to my childhood in some way. This is a pretty nice lotion. Not too heavy and seems very well hydrating. I took one star away because, while the scent takes my back to pleasant memories of my childhood which I do enjoy, it reminds me of my grandfathers cologne and the scent lingers for quite some time. As a result I only use this in the evenings. Men, I would imagine, would find this lotion very pleasant and beneficial so don’t let the packaging color fool you into thinking this is strictly for women.
Elkhart, IN
Great little tube to keep in your purse! I always go thru this quickly because it feels so nice to use and it does the trick when your hands are feeling dry and ashy! i like using it around my nails and cuticles as well. It is thick but not sticky at all, and it has a very nice clean smell, it reminds me more of an air freshener smell and I always get compliments on it. I prefer this scent to a floral or overly sweet smell on my hands all day. so have rebought this 3 times and will continue to do so.
Middlesex, NJ
SOAP & GLORY™ HAND FOOD™ Non-greasy Hydrating Hand Cream uploaded by Claudia  J.
This product is good and id recommend it to anyone, the only downside and problem i face with it is that the scent is very very strong so sometimes i find myself getting headaches from it, other than that a little goes a very long way and it’s still a good hand cream
SOAP & GLORY™ HAND FOOD™ Non-greasy Hydrating Hand Cream uploaded by Brandy N.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Soap & Glory Hand Food Hydrating Hand Cream works wonders and it smells really good. I have trouble with dry winter hands and this is helping them tremendously. The only flaw is that you can't use it on irritated skin. It is affordable and you can find it at Walgreens. [product:soap-&-glory™-hand-food™-non-greasy-hydrating-hand-cream]
Gilbert, AZ
Purchased at: ULTA
This is such a great lotion! I picked it up on a whim just needing some hydrating lotion and it did not disappoint. Only reason for the 3 stars is that it doesn’t dry quickly and sink into the skin but rather leaves hands feeling a little greasy for a while after using, which is a little pet peeve of mine. It is super hydrating though and has worked miracles!
N Las Vegas , NV
I legit love Soap & Glory and love even more that they’re sold at Target! This stuff is amazing I got a gift set for Christmas one year of all the scents and fell in love. I’m from Ny so the winters there this is key! Now I live in Las Vegas and the dry weather I use this everyday.
With winter approaching, this is perfect to use in the fall (although year round too). It smells lovely and isn’t greasy on your hands. I feel like is a good price for how much you get, since a little goes a long way. It leaves your hands feeling super soft and hydrated.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
San Antonio
2 years ago
SOAP & GLORY™ HAND FOOD™ Non-greasy Hydrating Hand Cream Is this a good hand cream and it’s worth it to buy?
Angela R. • a year ago
Yes it’s a great hand cream!! My husband swears by it during the winter months when his hands get chapped and get so dry they crack. It doesn’t leave your hands greasy feeling and it smells very good.
review
3 years ago
Martha B. • 2 years ago
Yes! I highly suggest you try it! Especially in the winter time!