Soap & Glory Trick and Treatment Under Eye Dark Circle Concealer 0.23 oz uploaded by Kelly L.

BY SOAP & GLORY

A brightening undereye concealer with light-reflecting pigments and peptides that fight aging while lightening dark circles. This amazing concealer simultaneously hides dark circles and treats signs of aging. It features a special yellow pigment mix to neutralize dark purple under eye circles. The formula also includes soft-focusing spheres to instantly minimize fine lines and clinically-tested levels of HALOXYL™ dark-circle -lightening peptides. HALOXYL helps mobilize sluggish, dark under-skin pigment. It works by slowly attacking the root of dark circles while instigating a quick cover up. see more...

• As someone with very pale skin I get blue discoloration u...1 Answers
  • How well does this product work? Is it safe for sensitive...1 Answers
  • When will this be carried in the United States? I've neve...1 Answers
Soap & Glory Trick and Treatment Under Eye Dark Circle Concealer 0.23 oz
  • "this conciler is just amazing for me. because i have a pale skin and study late at night i have dark circles under my eyes. so i use this product and it has a high coverage and i look more awake. i really recommend this to young teenager who wanna study late at night or go on a party in a school night and want to look more alive in the next morning." in 4 reviews
libbie a.
When you wake up from a long night and you have those bags but you hate people saying that's like for you people will never know just crawled out of bed and will always want to know how you look so good.
Dianna H.
Camden, NJ
This helped with the dark circles under my eyes usually when I wake up in the morning I look in the mirror to wash my face and all I see are my dark very disliking circles under my eyes and this helps cover that blemish right up and keeps me confident and feeling very beautiful all day
Karla M.
Brownsville, TX
Loved this product my lips felt so much fuller then having to always outline my lips. The applicator was very full as well
Maria R.
Brooklyn, NY
It's an okay concealer but I feel it didn't help with dark circles. I don't think I will use it again.
Antonia S.
I used to use this concealer a while back as it cane as a gift set so I was unsure on price. The colours matched perfectly and it felt smooth on my face, but wore off after a short while, I would recommend it as it’s great for the moment but not for a long period of time. It doesn’t feel sticky it goes on smoothly.
Beth G.
Dundee, Angus
Great concealer for a great price, good shades of colour. Smells quite nice also :)
As always lovely packaging from soap and glory and a good sized product

Sometimes use the lightest one for highlighting my face whilst contouring. Blends our really well whilst leaving good coverage.
shivi s.
This thing is such a fail to me as I really really wanted it to work. The packaging was really cute and everything it says was really intriguing to just buy it..but on ground level it does nothing..as it is so oily and not at all pigmented..I thought it just going to work as the way it promises to, and treat your undereyes while concealing them..but no it did nothing.. I really hate it for some facts firstly it don't give you coverage for which it is meant to be and second its super oily and ain't nobody want those oily under eye areas..we all live for matte and brightened under eyes..damn I can't tell you how badly I want this to work..as I really love the kickass concelar by soap and glory..!!
Anja G.
Tirane
This conciler is just amazing for me. Because i have a pale skin and study late at night I have dark circles under my eyes. So I use this product and it has a high coverage and I look more awake. I really recommend this to young teenager who wanna study late at night or go on a party in a school night and want to look more alive in the next morning.
Kelly L.
London
It's a good concealer, worked well and lasted well. Didnt cake up, colour was fine blended well, it smells woody tho. For the price range it falls into I'd say it's top marks. Cute design and packaging.
Annie-Louise J.
Wales
This concealer is amazing, I absolutely love it! I used to put it on in the morning before a full day of dance and it would do so well to stay put compared to other concealer I've used and I would definitely buy this again!
Claire H.
Minneapolis, MN
As someone with very pale skin I get blue discoloration under my eyes almost every morning and I wanted to know how well this product covers them?
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
How well does this product work? Is it safe for sensitive skin?
Madeleine P.
Wheaton, IL
When will this be carried in the United States? I've never seen this before.