BY SOAP & GLORY

This holiday season every girl deserves Bright and; Bubbly™ and hang out with these four ORIGINAL PINK™-scented mini delights. Includes Soap and; Glory's crowd-pleasing The Righteous Butter™ Body Butter, award-winning Hand Food™ Hand Cream, cult-classic CLEAN ON ME™ Shower Gel and the perennially popular The Scrub Of Your Life™ Body Buffer. Plus, a luxe Body Polisher. Gift Set Features: Soap and; Glory™ The Righteous Butter™ Body Butter Soap and; Glory™ Hand Food™ Hand Cream Soap and; Glory™ Clean On Me™ Shower Gel Soap and; Glory™ The Scrub Of Your Life™ Body Buffer Bonus Body Polisher Ingredients: The Righteous Butter™ -Aqua, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter, Cocos Nucifera Oil, R see more...

Hannah H.
Hannah H.
Carbondale
I bought this for my mom for her birthday this year and she absolutely loved it. We always talk about how cute all of their packaging is, but had never really tried their products. She fell in love with this as soon as she tried it. It works so well and smells amazing.
Rebecca F.
Rebecca F.
I love the Soap and Glory body butters.

Super creamy and hydrating and they always smell incredible!  I was so excited when i saw Target carries Soap and Glory products now!  The Righteous butter is my personal favorite.
Hazzel V.
Hazzel V.
Las Vegas
Great gift set. I purchased it last year as a gift for my mother and she love it. She said the smell was great and the consistency of the lotion was on point . I would definitely purchase again this year. I think I got the perfect gift for her .
Natalie B.
Natalie B.
San Diego, CA
This product is great, I have bought it multiple times. I love using it, it is a good deal for the price. It has very nice packaging. I highly recommend buying this product, it is a great product all around.
Christen B.
Christen B.
Altus , OK
This is an excellent pack of some of the best body butters on the market. They are inexpensive and do a great job. I always have some on hand for my daughter to use!
Mary S.
Mary S.
This body butter trio is fantastic. It's extremely moisturizing and has a wonderful scent. I love this product because of how well it works. But I also love it because it's easy to find. For example I can find in Target and Walgreens!
Breanna G.
Breanna G.
I absolutely love this product. It has really helped out with my dry skin! Leaves skin feeling soft not oily!👌
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Solna
I got these as a gift from my best friend and they are SO good. They smell nice, and they make my skin feel both soft and more firm. It is a very creamy formula that absorbs into the skin nicely.
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
I got this for my birthday and I LOVE it is the best thing it smells amazing and personally when I got it I thought it would smell horrible but I was so wrong it's smells so sweet
Fionn P.
Fionn P.
Bathgate, West Lothian
Such a good idea if you're struggling on stocking fillers at Christmas or just a little gift for someone. They all have different smells and are lovely.