BY SOAP & GLORY

Thick & Fast Super Volume Mascara - Soap & Glory's Thick & Fast Super Volume Mascara creates amazingly longer, fuller, fabulous lashes. This mascara features Superfill False Lash Fillers, shine amplifiers, NoFlake24 technology and super-fine no-clumps natural wax film formers.Click here for store locations - Thick & Fast Super Volume Mascara see more...

• My lashes are naturally long but not very dark so i need a mascar...1 Answers
Melissa J.
Austin
I got this thinking it would give me a little bit of volume and it honestly sucks. Makes my lashes really stiff. Have to apply dozens of layers to even get the effect I get with any other mascara. It clumped really easy. Wouldn’t recommend
Bee C.
I have naturally blonde eyelashes. I'm always looking for a mascara to add volume, length, and color. My favorite mascara had been "better than sex", but then I found this little gem at Target. I absolutely love this mascara. One coat is lovely but I use 2 or 3 for dramatics. The brush is nice and full and keeps my lashes clump free.
Sara Jane A.
Maidens, VA
I love this mascara. Recently got it as a Christmas present and it makes my lashes look really long. I normally use Better than Sex by too faced but i think this one is better and it’s only 12 dollars.
Kayla B.
Chicago
This product isn't the greatest I've seen. I don't use it too often unless I want some thickening in my lashes. It's long lasting and kinda pricey for the actual outcome of using the product. it says it's "super lengthening" it doesn't lengthen my eyelashes much and it kind of weighs down my lashes from curling upwards. I wouldn't recommend this, it isn't worth the money. (false advertising photos)
Megan L.
Grain Valley
I have super long eyelashes already but this gives me the "fake eyelash" look I love without having to actually go through the fake eyelash trouble. It's super fast drying and I have never had an issue with it giving me "spider eyelashes" or anything like that. I love the soap and glory brand because it's all natural and has a great turn out. My absolute favorite drug store brand mascara.
Emily W.
Naperville, IL
This mascara is great for thickening the look of your lashes, not so much for length, but I find that if you use it for your more 'natural' makeup looks then it works perfectly!! Definitely would recommend to anyone, it's a really great product!!
Shanna B.
Mc Calla, AL
This mascara is perfect!!!!!! The product goes on fabulous. It's easy to build up without becoming clumpy. The price is is $12 or so and it's worth every last penny to compliment my green eyes. I plan on buying more of this product.
Jennifer R.
Memphis , TN
This has got to be hands down my fave mascara! It goes on so easily with no clumping and literally gives so much volume to your lashes! The mascara also separates the lashes nicely. I would highly recommend this mascara! Soap & Glory Thick & Fast Super Volume Mascara
Elizabeth S.
Very easy to put on. I just think for the price it could be a little better such as staying on longer. I used it a few time bought it at Ulta but recently seen it at Target! Same price. Not my go to but its not that bad . Better than Elf for sure.
O. H.
Great for thickening, not as much for length but virtually perfect with a lash primer underneath. Still loses a star for the price tag but still an awesome mascara nonetheless.
Natalie  V.
Bridgeport, CT
My lashes are naturally long but not very dark so i need a mascara to try that will help with volume . How will this one work for me ?