Soap & Glory Thick & Fast Super Volume Mascara uploaded by Abbie G.

BY SOAP & GLORY

Thick & Fast Super Volume Mascara - Soap & Glory's Thick & Fast Super Volume Mascara creates amazingly longer, fuller, fabulous lashes. This mascara features Superfill False Lash Fillers, shine amplifiers, NoFlake24 technology and super-fine no-clumps natural wax film formers.Click here for store locations - Thick & Fast Super Volume Mascara see more...

• My lashes are naturally long but not very dark so i need a mascar...1 Answers
Jakkie S.
Jakkie S.
Aurora, CO
I just tried this for the first time and love it! This is very lengthening and separates the lashes really well. If you're looking for the spider eye look this won't be for you but for long natural looking lashes it's wonderful and keeps them soft all day.
This is my all time favorite drug-store mascara because I feel like it's so easy and quick, it's great if you want a subtle but fierce look, although, I don't know how I feel about the applicator, but I just go back to it every time the bottle ends.
Shanna B.
Shanna B.
Mc Calla, AL
This mascara is perfect!!!!!! The product goes on fabulous. It's easy to build up without becoming clumpy. The price is is $12 or so and it's worth every last penny to compliment my green eyes. I plan on buying more of this product.
Daniela H.
Daniela H.
Great mascara, give lashes such volume and thickness without the clumpy lashes. First time trying it and i loved it, I'll definitely purchase it again. It's super easy to find in your local Ulta.
Amber ..
Amber ..
Mcallen, TX
Makes my eyelashes look long and full, yet natural. so if you're into the spider effect, this wouldn't be the one for you. it gives the ultimate volume, and holds the curl in place all day
Vanessa t.
Vanessa t.
South Gate, CA
Love the brush but hate the formula. I wanted to like this mascara but honestly not worth the money. The formula is so dry no pigmentation at all. There are better mascara's out there.
O. H.
O. H.
Great for thickening, not as much for length but virtually perfect with a lash primer underneath. Still loses a star for the price tag but still an awesome mascara nonetheless.
Paulina Z.
Paulina Z.
This is honestly a great product to use! Makes my eyelashes look longer and gives my face a better look. You wont regret having this in handy once you go out.
Kyrstin D.
Kyrstin D.
Dallas, OR
Love the formula and brush for this product. It applies so well. It would make a great dupe for Smashbox full exposure.
Holly A.
Holly A.
Wasilla, AK
I don't like this. I think it's thick and the brush is far to big and poorly made. Not one I'd recommend.
Natalie  V.
Natalie V.
Bridgeport, CT
My lashes are naturally long but not very dark so i need a mascara to try that will help with volume . How will this one work for me ?