Soap & Glory The Ultimelt Hot Cloth Cleanser, 3.38 oz uploaded by Kim R.

BY SOAP & GLORY

Who Needs a Facial When Your Can Stay at Home? Deep, Purifying Hot Cloth Cleanser Melts Away Makeup Provitamin B5 Who needs a facial when you can stay at home and enjoy The Ultimelt from Soap Glory? Super-concentrated, smoothing, energizing, and deep cleansing - its like a spa for your skin. Super-concentrated cleansing, smoothing and energizing. Melts away make-up. Skin looks clear and radiant. For all skin types. ; see more...

Tiffany P.
Winter Park, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love all Soap & Glory products so I am not surprised to say this is another hit and run by them! I purchased this from Walgreens because it was on sale and I liked the idea of it. I like that it is a different technique for washing your face and the promise of unclogging pores was a definite sell to me. Anyone who knows me knows I'm addicted to facials, skin care and frequent dermatologist appointements to keep my skin in tip top shape at all times! I definitely recommend giving it a try for anyone who has time for a luxurious bed time routine and likes an extra clean feeling!
Angelica C.
Hendersonvlle, NC
I am in love with this! I bought some 2 weeks ago and have used it after I use my normal cleanser. The cystic acne on my cheeks has been significantly reduced. I highly recommend it
allison s.
Coral Gables, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a good cleanser. Its nothing special but it does what it is supposed to do. My skin def feels very clean after I use it. Its just a lot of work.
✖️Beatrice A.
Vancouver
Beauty Junkie Expert
It’s works wonderful honestly i would so recommend to everyone it has wonderful packaging and I love its smell and if meet my expectations
Kassandra M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's a great product.  Goes on smooth . Texture is really nice I use it twice a week. Compared to others it works well. It's affordable.
Sarah A.
Wardle, Rochdale
I have never
before used a hot cloth cleanser, and because of the pricing of this
one I decided to jump into the hot-cloth-cleanse-craze with this
product. What I especially liked about this product is how I saw a
lot of people not only using it to remove their makeup, but as a
quick face mask, rubbing it in and the letting it sit and work it’s
magic for a few minutes.
The first
time I used it was to take a days worth of makeup off, and it did
work very well, I’ll include pictures below. It left my skin
feeling very soft and clean. The smell is very familiar to me but I
just cannot place it, it’s not specifically offensive, reminding me
of some kind of baby product..? Maybe slightly like Sudocrem?
Although when I shoved both of the products under my Mum’s nose she
didn’t agree, so who knows. [Edit: After using this more and more I
have grown to not like the smell, it seems to really linger on my
skin, but otherwise I do still really like the product].
Using it as
a treatment/mask-type product instead is also very nice; rubbing the
product in to give a nice deep cleanse and massage is not only how
the product works best but it also help boost circulation and in turn
promote collagen production. You can leave it from anywhere to 2
minutes (whilst massaging it in) to 15 minutes (whilst just letting
it sit and work it’s magic). Just from my limited use so far I do
enjoy the process and like the results I am left with. It leaves my
skin feeling moisturised as well, unlike some masks where it feels
like your skin has been stripped of all moisture.
Lisa w.
Manchester, Select State...
Really love this product. Really gets into the pores and cleans them out with the hot cloth. Also has an exfoliating action. I use this most days and my skin feels great
Anita L.
This is a really gorgeous, luxurious product. It smells great and is fantastic value for money. This leaves you smelling slightly off the product after the shower but not so much that it feels artificial.
Lauren M.
I found that it irritated my skin. It left my skin feeling itchy and tight and dry. Don't feel as though it took off makeup well
Ashleigh J.
soap and glory is ny absolute favorite brand and i can not rate this cleanser enough. it leaves my skin feeling so soft