BY SOAP & GLORY #56 in Body Scrub

A super smoothing body buffer. Use this buffer to smooth the body, from rough elbows and dry shins to the backs of your arms. Its alluring scent of Soap & Glory's signature Pink Fragrance combines fresh bergamot, mandarin, rose, jasmine, peach, strawberry, oakmoss, amber, and woody notes with warm vanilla musk and amber notes on the bottom. What it is formulated without:- Phthalates This product is free of petro-chemicals, GMOs, and triclosan. Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product. see more...

Soap & Glory The Scrub Of Your Life(TM) 6.7 oz
  • "I love this body scrub, it's not too harsh for my sensitive skin. It smells good too. I use a lot of Soap & Glory products and am happy with the brand." in 18 reviews
Georgia H.
This smells so glorious I could eat it! An effective and pampering scrub. I love the pinkness of the packaging and just overall love this scrub.
Victoria F.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this face wash! I recommend it more for people with oily skin or people who wear makeup everyday because it really makes your face feel clean and like there’s absolutely no dirt on your face.💙💙💙
Elizabeth E.
Croydon, England
Loving it from the smell to take away dead skin and leaving smooth skin team it up with a soap and glory moisturiser or soap and glory butter moisture and you got skin that would say thank you I love you for looking after me !!
Delalia F.
Tucson, AZ
Este producto me encanta, el
Aroma es exquisito y deja la
Piel radiante y muy suave. Lo compre en Walgreens y tienen toda la
Línea de ellos. Son bastante affordable y las lociones por igual. Súper recomendado
Bobbi M.
I love the fresh zesty smell, its literally suger in a supre polishing hydrating gel formula thats leave you squeky clean and smooth
darci g.
This product is my holy grail exfoliator and leaves my skin feeling amazing. It was 100% effective and would buy again. It is also very affordable and i would recommend to a friend. I have acne on my chest and back and since using this i’ve noticed that it does calm down a lot!
Alex V.
Holly, MI
My favorite exfoliating scrub! Not too harsh on your skin if you’re sensitive and the smell is great! Really works at removing dead skin! Use it every time I’m in the shower! I am always repurchasing and having one on back up
Clorae B.
Woodinville, WA
This is one of my all time favorite body scrubs. The price is great, the scent is great and the scrub isn’t watery. It legitimately works! I love to use this on my elbows, knees and hands! I’ll use everywhere but focus on the areas that need it the most. Target and Ulta are my go to for Soap & Glory!
Britnee J.
I used this scrub for the first time two weeks ago. Let me just say that it is one of the best scrubs that I have ever used. A little goes a long way. It smells very good and it is super effective. I exfoliated after shaving and my skin was super soft. I had my doubts before use but I am SOLD.
Sarah M.
Egypt, Cairo
I love, love, love this product! You only need a tiny amount for lots of lather. Leaves your skin feeling amazingly soft, and the smell is to die for! I will definatley be buying this again.