BY SOAP & GLORY #69 in Body Scrub

A super smoothing body buffer. Use this buffer to smooth the body, from rough elbows and dry shins to the backs of your arms. Its alluring scent of Soap & Glory's signature Pink Fragrance combines fresh bergamot, mandarin, rose, jasmine, peach, strawberry, oakmoss, amber, and woody notes with warm vanilla musk and amber notes on the bottom. What it is formulated without:- Phthalates This product is free of petro-chemicals, GMOs, and triclosan. Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product. see more...

Soap & Glory The Scrub Of Your Life(TM) 6.7 oz
  • "I love this body scrub, it's not too harsh for my sensitive skin. It smells good too. I use a lot of Soap & Glory products and am happy with the brand." in 18 reviews
Jacine V.
Fullerton, CA
This is my absolute favorite product from soap and glory, this definitely gives you a deep but gentle clean. The scent is amazing and I think all soap and glory products are fitting for every skin type out there. I would definitely always recommend this brand to anyone.
Andrea LEAR22076 S.
Esta es mi favorita lejos de monte por lo general un seguimiento con la loción también. Me autobronceador una gran cantidad de este material exfoliar mi piel tan agradable y tengo la piel sensible, por lo que no irrita la piel , ya sea
Akanksha P.
Meriden, CT
Leaves skin very soft and a great clean feeling. Am addicted to it! It doesn't irritate skin, which is great! Definitely buying it again! Smells great and is affordable!
Kirby O.
Simpsonville, SC
Love Love Love Soap and Glory products! I had used their lotions in the past, but have never used a body scrub before. It is great to use for the back of your arms, elbows, and knees! It makes those tough spots so smooth, which is great for me because I self tan!
Britta P.
This stuff smells awesome and is a nice treatment when I start to notice rough patches on my arms and legs. I find the scrub is not to harsh and does not irritate my sensitive skin, but also is not too weak. My skin feels nice and polished after I use this stuff.
Jessica A.
I bought this product about a month ago and I love it! It smells great and leaves my body so soft and smooth. I've tried other exfoliating body products in the past and this one if my favorite by far!
Jasmeet S.
San Jose, CA
Not only is Soap & Glory packaging absolutely adorable, but the quality and price of the products are amazing. I generally buy at Ulta, where there is always some sort of deal. All of the scents are truly wonderful and do not irritate my sensitive skin.
Nicole S.
Not a big fan of this product, the smell is overpowering. Too sweet. The texture is good, laters well, but I use it very infrequently because of the scent. It's has a candy-like smell that is a little nauseating, especially when you are in a hot shower.
Capreae S.
Middlebury, CT
Basic.I really enjoyed the application and hydration of tis product but that was it.Gentle on the skin harsh on the core.I never really applied this tbh.I said some pros and some cons but lets just get to the point here...BASIC...just plain old basic.
Valerie C.
Orlando, FL
The smell! It is divine and lingers on your skin for so long. It's not too abrasive but gets the job done. I picked up the mini and want a full size. It lasts a while as a little goes a long way. I use this a few times a week when it is extra dry