BY SOAP & GLORY #52 in Body Scrub

A super smoothing body buffer. Use this buffer to smooth the body, from rough elbows and dry shins to the backs of your arms. Its alluring scent of Soap & Glory's signature Pink Fragrance combines fresh bergamot, mandarin, rose, jasmine, peach, strawberry, oakmoss, amber, and woody notes with warm vanilla musk and amber notes on the bottom. What it is formulated without:- Phthalates This product is free of petro-chemicals, GMOs, and triclosan. Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product. see more...

Soap & Glory The Scrub Of Your Life(TM) 6.7 oz
  • "I love this body scrub, it's not too harsh for my sensitive skin. It smells good too. I use a lot of Soap & Glory products and am happy with the brand." in 18 reviews
  • "I love this body scrub, it's not too harsh for my sensitive skin. It smells good too. I use a lot of Soap & Glory products and am happy with the brand." in 10 reviews
Hannah K.
Port Allen, LA
This is one scrub that TLC probably would want. It's moisturizing and exfoliating at the same time. It leaves my skin feeling super soft and the scent is that awesome classic soap and glory scent. Love love love
E G.
One of the best scrubs I've ever used! Smells absolutely amazing and takes off all the dead skin and dirt after each use. My skin has become clearer after using this scrub. I am definitely going to buy another one soon!
Madeline H.
Madison, MS
This is one of my favorite bath scrubs ever!!!!! the smell lasts for the whole day!!! The products is so big it takes my at least a month to finish! I bought my product from ulta a few months ago with friends. Definitely I would buy this again in the future!!
Kristin O.
Bradenton, FL
I got this as a gift from a friend for Christmas and I LOVE it. It smells amazing and has the right amount of exfoliate so I feel scrubbed but not that my skin is damaged. Did I mention how great it smells?!!
Eva C.
Long Beach , CA
This scrub smells incredible!! The scent lasts so long on my skin. The scrub itself is just the right amount of grit without being too harsh. It's hard to find in stores but I've had luck finding it at Ulta.
Laura K.
Southampton, PA
This is a great product in my opinion. It feels great on your skin and leaves your skin feeling silky smooth. It isn't too harsh and has a lovely scent! It's definitely a product I would recommend. Try it!
Morgan H.
Cedar Rapids, IA
This product was an okay product. I used it on my elbows, wrists and feet to help scrub away the dry skin and what not. Smelled good and worked okay but I have found drug store products for way cheaper that do just as good a job. Used the whole container but would not repurchase
Andrea G.
Esta es mi favorita lejos de monte por lo general un seguimiento con la loción también. Me autobronceador una gran cantidad de este material exfoliar mi piel tan agradable y tengo la piel sensible, por lo que no irrita la piel , ya sea
Jacine V.
Fullerton, CA
This is my absolute favorite product from soap and glory, this definitely gives you a deep but gentle clean. The scent is amazing and I think all soap and glory products are fitting for every skin type out there. I would definitely always recommend this brand to anyone.
Akanksha P.
Meriden, CT
Leaves skin very soft and a great clean feeling. Am addicted to it! It doesn't irritate skin, which is great! Definitely buying it again! Smells great and is affordable!