BY SOAP & GLORY #52 in Body Scrub

A super smoothing body buffer. Use this buffer to smooth the body, from rough elbows and dry shins to the backs of your arms. Its alluring scent of Soap & Glory's signature Pink Fragrance combines fresh bergamot, mandarin, rose, jasmine, peach, strawberry, oakmoss, amber, and woody notes with warm vanilla musk and amber notes on the bottom. What it is formulated without:- Phthalates This product is free of petro-chemicals, GMOs, and triclosan. Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product. see more...

Soap & Glory The Scrub Of Your Life(TM) 6.7 oz
  • "I love this body scrub, it's not too harsh for my sensitive skin. It smells good too. I use a lot of Soap & Glory products and am happy with the brand." in 18 reviews
  • "I love this body scrub, it's not too harsh for my sensitive skin. It smells good too. I use a lot of Soap & Glory products and am happy with the brand." in 10 reviews
Jaden C.
This leaves me feeling like a goddess that has just been back from the dead when I use this amazing product brought to me by the gods themselves. I use this everyday and this product is all I think from the moment I wake up to moment I go to sleep. I breathe soap and glory. I always use this. I would never dare use another. Use this.
Kristie F.
Manchester, NH
This is my favorite body scrub! I've used so many but this is my holy grail. The granules are chunky and feel as though they really do the job and leave my skin feeling soft, smooth and fresh. The smell is amazing too! 10/10 would buy again.
Carla G.
Portales
This product smells so wonderful! And it makes your skin feeling a ton softer and looks a lot better too. I bought it to get rid of the bumps behind my arms and it's slowly starting to show a difference after using it a couple of weeks
Christina T.
This product I have found to be one of the best. Describe is gentle enough for my Eczema and psoriasis and I have found has helped me take it away little. It is so soft scented that anyone can use it guy or girl. I wouldn't greatly recommend this product to anyone to try if they wanted an awesome scrub in the shower.
Deidra L.
Tempe, AZ
Love the smell. What I like the most about this scrub is when I'm the shower, this scrub actually sticks to my skin making it easier to actually exfoliate my skin. Most body scrubs fall off and I feel like I'm wasting most of the product. When you get out of the shower, your skins feel a so soft, and hydrated.
Kelly R.
I was so sad when Sephora stopped carrying this, but luckily I found it on amazon. This is the only scrub I've used that exfoliates and cleanses. The smell is kind of flowery and soapy. Does a great job on arms and legs .
Claire N.
Milledgeville, GA
This scrub is the best one I have tried and there are many things I love about it. It exfoliates the skin so well and leaves it feeling like a baby's bottom. It even gets rid of those bumps on the back of your arms. Oh, and the smell is so good that you want to use it everyday. Definitely recommend!
Haley N.
Dandridge, TN
This is a wonderful scrub because it smells amazing and it gets the job done perfectly. This scrub is not too harsh on the skin but it still scrubs very nicely. I would for sure recommend this and it's cruelty free
Hannah K.
Port Allen, LA
This is one scrub that TLC probably would want. It's moisturizing and exfoliating at the same time. It leaves my skin feeling super soft and the scent is that awesome classic soap and glory scent. Love love love
Kitty L.
Brooklyn, NY
This is my go-to body scrub when i want a radiant glow. It makes me skin so soft, supple, and moisturized! The price is great for what you get and the result it provides. I use it about 2-3 times a week and I would definitely buy it again! I hope soap and glory never discontinues this product!