BY SOAP & GLORY #55 in Body Scrub

A super smoothing body buffer. Use this buffer to smooth the body, from rough elbows and dry shins to the backs of your arms. Its alluring scent of Soap & Glory's signature Pink Fragrance combines fresh bergamot, mandarin, rose, jasmine, peach, strawberry, oakmoss, amber, and woody notes with warm vanilla musk and amber notes on the bottom. What it is formulated without:- Phthalates This product is free of petro-chemicals, GMOs, and triclosan. Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product. see more...

Soap & Glory The Scrub Of Your Life(TM) 6.7 oz
  • "I love this body scrub, it's not too harsh for my sensitive skin. It smells good too. I use a lot of Soap & Glory products and am happy with the brand." in 18 reviews
  • "I love this body scrub, it's not too harsh for my sensitive skin. It smells good too. I use a lot of Soap & Glory products and am happy with the brand." in 10 reviews
Marisa C.
San Antonio, TX
I'm in absolute love with soap and glory scrubs this guy really gets the job done . I use it once to twice a week . The smell is something hard to describe but it smells good I recommend this to anyone whose really looking to get those dead skins off or just wants a good scrub
Isabella D.
I am new to this product but have used it a couple of times, and really enjoyed it. I do like the smell, but I could see where it would be a bit much for some people. The beads may be ever so slightly rougher than I'd like, and I do prefer creamier bases than the gel in this one, but overall a good product.
Julia P.
This is a really nice scrub. It's not too harsh; you can use it everyday. It does have those plastic beads in it, so just beware of it. When you put the scrub on, it foams up a little as you scrub on wet skin. I would give this 5 stars, but I noticed that it makes my skin feel stripped of moisture. I think that is due to the foaming aspect of the scrub.
Dominique L.
First of all, let me say that this scrub smells amazing!!! It left my skin feeling smooth and well moisturized. It worked well for my eczema prone skin. It is honestly one of the best body scrubs that I have ever purchased. It is very inexpensive and I would definitely recommend it to anyone!!
Ashley B.
Brooklyn, NY
This is a great body scrub! The scent is absolutely heavenly but the base is a little heavy for my skin. It leaves a bit of a film but not enough to discourage me from using it again. It is more of a winter time, dry skin type of scrub. Definitely not for oily skin types but I would buy it again.
Tiffany M.
BEST THING EVER. This scrub makes my skin feel so nice and smooth. I use it before I shave and it gives my legs a very smooth finish. The scent was pretty nice as well. I tried the travel size from ulta and I will most definitely buy the big size after.
Stevie E.
Dundalk, MD
I just recently starting using soap and glory products and let me just say that I wish I would have found out about their products sooner I use this a few times a week and my skin just feels amazing when I'm done. My skin has never looked better
Brittany G.
Tacoma, WA
I love this pour t! It is gentle enough to use on my face and body. I also use it as an exfoliator for my lips. It has a fresh soapy smell so it won't irritate your senses. It leaves my skin feeling smooth. It's a great price and I have recommended it to many of my friends and family.
Mariah B.
Alexandria, VA
I honestly don't know if the scrub works that well. But I like the tingly feeling from it. I also like the smell of this scrub. The biggest con is the directions suggest two minutes of scrubbing. Overall it's an affordable scrub that is just okay. Their lotion however is amazing.
McKenzie E.
Orem, UT
This product not only smells amazing, but it leaves your skin feeling silky soft! I bought it from Ulta Beauty as a sample and loved it. I would not use it every day as it is an exfoliant, but if used correctly your skin will love you! I totally would recommend this product!