BY SOAP & GLORY #55 in Body Scrub

A super smoothing body buffer. Use this buffer to smooth the body, from rough elbows and dry shins to the backs of your arms. Its alluring scent of Soap & Glory's signature Pink Fragrance combines fresh bergamot, mandarin, rose, jasmine, peach, strawberry, oakmoss, amber, and woody notes with warm vanilla musk and amber notes on the bottom. What it is formulated without:- Phthalates This product is free of petro-chemicals, GMOs, and triclosan. Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product. see more...

Soap & Glory The Scrub Of Your Life(TM) 6.7 oz
  • "I love this body scrub, it's not too harsh for my sensitive skin. It smells good too. I use a lot of Soap & Glory products and am happy with the brand." in 18 reviews
  • "I love this body scrub, it's not too harsh for my sensitive skin. It smells good too. I use a lot of Soap & Glory products and am happy with the brand." in 10 reviews
Suzy B.
This is the best scrub I've used so far!!! The smell and texture is great for rough skin! You can use it on your elbows or feet or hands to take off dead skin and reniew your skin! Leaves the skin very vibrant and fresh. Recommends it to everyone since that it's easy to find in stores and they run specials all the time when you buy one or more product!
Maddison B.
Kansas City, MO
I bought this about two months ago and will need to repurchase soon!! I absolutely love this spbody scrub! I didn't know how badly my body needed it until after just one use! My skin feels amazing after I use it and it's not too coarse while in the shower. It doesn't scratch me at all or leave an oily film on my body after I use it. I also really love the smell. It's not too powerful or fruity. A very nice simple smell. I don't even know how to describe it! I seriously love this body scrub and will always use it! It's a new staple for my shower routine.
Kristen S.
Rome, GA
This scrub leaves my skin feeling soft and renewed after I use it. I use it on the dryer parts of my body, like knees and feet, and it works wonders. It's gentle enough to use all over. It also makes your legs feel 100x nicer after shaving! I definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a nice clean feeling after they exfoliate.
Claire H.
This is a nice body scrub. There's nothing special about it, but it works nicely to make your skin smooth and get rid of dead skin cells. If you're familiar with Soap and Glory products, this scrub smells like their other products with a nice clean scent. Overall good product, but not any better than other scrubs out there.
Katie M.
This smell is amazing. It does lather pretty  well for a scrub and it leaves your skin feeling extra smooth. The price is right and I love to use it after my shower.
I've used several different soap n glory body products and they have all had the same scent. It is fairly strong, which in and of itself is not an issue for me as I adore strongly scented/ perfumed products. But I don't LOVE this particular scent. It's a little too warm and spicy for my taste, but I know that others love it. Scent aside, I like this scrub. The price was decent: about $12 for a bottle on Amazon, and I like the scrub beads. Will probably repurchase unless I find something else I like better.
Ashley V.
Oxford, MS
When I feel that my skin needs a pick me up. I always reach for Soap & Glory's The Scrub Of Your Life. In the winter My skin can get pretty dull. I can always depend on this effective yet gentle scrub to do trick. The relaxing smell calms me and this scrub never leaves my skin with a sticky residue and it rinses off in the shower like a charm. So if your looking for an at home spa treatment pick up a tube of Soap & Glory's The Scrub Of Your Life. You want be disappointed.
Melissa Z.
Alexandria, VA
I swear by this scrub! Seriously. If I don't have at least three extras in case I somehow run out I get crabby. The smell is beautiful, it exfoliates so well but also doesn't feel like it totally strips the skin! This followed up by a nice body oil or cream and you will be soft and ready for all sorts of fun!
Alexis W.
This sugar scrub is the ONLY sugar scrub I've tried that actually works and leaves my legs feeling like velvet! I suffer from very dry skin in the winter, and I came across this sugar scrub in Target a few years ago. It made my legs so soft and was a relief to the itching and dry skin on my lower legs. I was disappointed that it was no longer in the Target stores! But it is available online, and in their stores. The price has gone up a bit as well.
Brittney C.
Washington, DC
This scrub is an extremely effective exfoliator. The beads are great at getting off dead cells and leaving my skin feeling its smoothest. It smells amazing- like all Soap and Glory products. I keep one on hand in the shower at all times! Would definitely recommend.