BY SOAP & GLORY #55 in Body Scrub

A super smoothing body buffer. Use this buffer to smooth the body, from rough elbows and dry shins to the backs of your arms. Its alluring scent of Soap & Glory's signature Pink Fragrance combines fresh bergamot, mandarin, rose, jasmine, peach, strawberry, oakmoss, amber, and woody notes with warm vanilla musk and amber notes on the bottom. What it is formulated without:- Phthalates This product is free of petro-chemicals, GMOs, and triclosan. Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product. see more...

Soap & Glory The Scrub Of Your Life(TM) 6.7 oz
  • "I love this body scrub, it's not too harsh for my sensitive skin. It smells good too. I use a lot of Soap & Glory products and am happy with the brand." in 18 reviews
  • "I love this body scrub, it's not too harsh for my sensitive skin. It smells good too. I use a lot of Soap & Glory products and am happy with the brand." in 10 reviews
Aman S.
Elk Grove, CA
This stuff smells amazing and gets the job done! I can really notice a difference when I use this. I don't use it every day but definitely every few days or when my skin ( especially elbows ) are feeling extra dry and flakey.
Tina L.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this! It has blueish tiny beads in it and I love it! It's very refreshing to wash with it. It has a pleasant-decent minty smell also minty feeling left on the face. I love how it refreshes my face and how my face "glows" or feels very fresh and clean. It's a great product.
Kelsey U.
Commack, NY
I received this product free from Soap and Glory. It's a gentle scrub that I use daily. It smells very clean. I need to use it in combination with other exfoliates to really get smooth skin.
Johnny K.
Orlando, FL
One of my favorite scrubs on the market. It leaves a soft rose scent on your body and really exfoliates. Your skin is so supple and smooth after using this. A little goes a long way.
karla m.
Elk grove
I bought the jar, not the tube but i livenit it was 15$ at target an i shower with it 2-4 time a week keeps my skin looky smooth and not scaley and smells great! Plus its a natural product!!!!!
Burcu S.
Brooklyn, NY
This scrub is one of the best scrubs I've ever used. Smells great! It deff scrubs off all the dead skin and polishes, I used it one every 3 days. And super great before shaving.
Marisa H.
Lake Forest, CA
This product truly is the scrub of your life. I love the smell of the soap and glory products. This just happens to share it's scent with the righteous butter which smells like a floral perfumed heaven. This scrub really works though! I have keratosis pilaris and I find that this sloughs all of the dead skin off and leaves me with soft smooth skin. I usually use my righteous butter after I exfoliate and together they are a lethal combination of softness and moisture. I totally recommend this scrub!
Ksenia I.
Richmond Hill
Soap and Glory consistently delivers quirky, fun a effective products in their skincare and cosmetic lines. This particular scrub has been in my arsenal for around a year now. I have had many empties and re-buy it religiously. It is gentle enough that is doesn't scratch me, but it does remove any bumps or dry skin flakes. Skin feels smoother and refreshed.

I would recommend this to anyone that needs a good quality and fun scrub.
Shelby J.
Columbia, MO
I'm an avid user of YouTube, and I kept hearing the hype about Soap & Glory. I got the trial size of Soap & Glory The Scrub Of Your Life. just incase I wasn't impressed. Oh boy was I impressed, I went back out an bought the full size. I can not emphasize how much this scrub rocks. I have tried so many different scrubs that left me unimpressed and continuing my search. After using Soap & Glory The Scrub Of Your Like my skin feels fresh and clean and has a nice scent to it. Like the products name, this is the scrub of my life and I will never switch to another scrub unless it is within the soap & Glory product line.
Charlee B.
New Sharon, ME
This is the best body scrub that I have ever used. I picked it up at Ulta on a whim, and I am so glad that I did. I makes my skin so soft and it smells amazing. It lasts forever, so while seemingly a little pricey, it is well worth the money. A little goes a long way. It has helped with the roughness on the back of my arms, and with allover dry, dead skin. I will definitely repurchase this product, and recommend it to anyone.