BY SOAP & GLORY #52 in Body Scrub

A super smoothing body buffer. Use this buffer to smooth the body, from rough elbows and dry shins to the backs of your arms. Its alluring scent of Soap & Glory's signature Pink Fragrance combines fresh bergamot, mandarin, rose, jasmine, peach, strawberry, oakmoss, amber, and woody notes with warm vanilla musk and amber notes on the bottom. What it is formulated without:- Phthalates This product is free of petro-chemicals, GMOs, and triclosan. Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product. see more...

Soap & Glory The Scrub Of Your Life(TM) 6.7 oz
  • "I love this body scrub, it's not too harsh for my sensitive skin. It smells good too. I use a lot of Soap & Glory products and am happy with the brand." in 18 reviews
lucy S.
Very gentle scrub to use on a regular basis, the classic soap and glory scent. leaves the skin feeling soft and refreshed and not drying at all, great for a pamper night once a week or so.
Macy L.
Totally obsessed! I have like a collection of soap and glory stuff but this is by far one of the best scrubs I've used it makes my skin feel super soft and it smells super nice!!
Paige T.
Amazing, i love this stuff, you actually feel like a new person after using this. It feels like it really penetrates the dead skin and brings all your loveliness back out!
Ashmita S.
This scrub is just amazing. It makes me feel fresh and my skin looks so clean and soft after using this product. I am using second bottle of this scrub. I just love it.
Fatima A.
Oh my goodness smells amazing!
I feel softer after using this. Even my husband likes it now. Great for scrubbing your feet quickly if you need to before going somewhere
Demi B.
Great body scrub but smell is quite strong like perfume and the scrub doesn't really dissolve so don't do it in a bath or you end up with little bits everywhere
Jessica H.
5 Cambridge Street, Manchester
Loooovvvveeeeeee this! A bit of a 3:1 shower gel to scrub ratio, but it's perfect for everyday softness and omg the scent is so delicious and lingers all day.
Alex J.
Amazing signature soap and glory smell! It removed the dry, flaky skin on the tops of my arms perfectly. I only use it a few times a week so it's lasting well
Jade M.
Winsford, Winsford
Literally can not live without this anymore. It smells amazing and you need the smallest amount. I use it daily and it makes my legs and arms feel beautiful :)
Chloe J.
Lovely product. Smells gorgeous and leaves skin smooth. Not too rough on skin like some scrubs can be, also don't need to use too much so lasted a long time.