BY SOAP & GLORY

A super smoothing body buffer. Use this buffer to smooth the body, from rough elbows and dry shins to the backs of your arms. Its alluring scent of Soap & Glory's signature Pink Fragrance combines fresh bergamot, mandarin, rose, jasmine, peach, strawberry, oakmoss, amber, and woody notes with warm vanilla musk and amber notes on the bottom. What it is formulated without:- Phthalates This product is free of petro-chemicals, GMOs, and triclosan. Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product. see more...

Soap & Glory The Scrub Of Your Life(TM) 6.7 oz
  • "I love this body scrub, it's not too harsh for my sensitive skin. It smells good too. I use a lot of Soap & Glory products and am happy with the brand." in 18 reviews
Megan S.
Love this scrub! Mainly use this one in the shower because it squeezes out which is really useful in the shower compared to a tub of scrub like some others, leaves skin extra silky and smooth and smells really good.
Faye M.
Love love love this product! Gets rid of all dry skin without leaving skin dry after.
Love the smell of this product too!
Couldn't live without this, an essential summer must have (great for a pre tan buff up!)
Sabrina K.
This is my by far favorite scrub I usually follow up with the lotion as well. I fake tan a lot of this stuff exfoliate my skin so nice and I have sensitive skin so it doesn't irritate my skin either
Rachel
Review for: Soap & Glory The Scrub Of Your Life(TM) 6.7 oz more...
Really good at getting rid of dead skin and leaving your skin nice and smooth! I find it quite a gentle scrub as I have quite sensitive skin... I use it a couple times a week and it does wonders :) There's a lot of similar products out there that do just as good a job though!
This product is the high quality you'd expect from Soap and Glory - it comes in a generously sized tube and does what it says on the tin! Gives a good scrub which leaves skin feeling refreshed.
Leona C.
Scotland, UK
Review for: Soap & Glory The Scrub Of Your Life(TM) 6.7 oz more...
I wasn't too fond of the scent, but it left my skin feeling quite soft so I could deal with it. It wasn't irritating either which is good because I have slightly sensitive skin.
lucy S.
Very gentle scrub to use on a regular basis, the classic soap and glory scent. leaves the skin feeling soft and refreshed and not drying at all, great for a pamper night once a week or so.
Macy L.
Totally obsessed! I have like a collection of soap and glory stuff but this is by far one of the best scrubs I've used it makes my skin feel super soft and it smells super nice!!
Paige T.
Amazing, i love this stuff, you actually feel like a new person after using this. It feels like it really penetrates the dead skin and brings all your loveliness back out!
Ashmita S.
This scrub is just amazing. It makes me feel fresh and my skin looks so clean and soft after using this product. I am using second bottle of this scrub. I just love it.

Walmart