BY SOAP & GLORY

A super smoothing body buffer. Use this buffer to smooth the body, from rough elbows and dry shins to the backs of your arms. Its alluring scent of Soap & Glory's signature Pink Fragrance combines fresh bergamot, mandarin, rose, jasmine, peach, strawberry, oakmoss, amber, and woody notes with warm vanilla musk and amber notes on the bottom. What it is formulated without:- Phthalates This product is free of petro-chemicals, GMOs, and triclosan. Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product. see more...

Soap & Glory The Scrub Of Your Life(TM) 6.7 oz
  • "I love this body scrub, it's not too harsh for my sensitive skin. It smells good too. I use a lot of Soap & Glory products and am happy with the brand." in 18 reviews
Jennifer J.
I adore this scrub! As an avid sunbed user I exfoliate my body anywhere between 2-4 times a week. Yet somehow a bottle of this stuff manages to last me an entire month! I also have very sensitive and eczema prone skin however this surprisingly does no harm to my skin. Added bonuses are the gorgeous scent and pink colour!
Tallulah F.
Guildford
This is a very nice product. It helps me to get my legs really smooth when I shave them and it feels nice to use instead of being scratchy. It also smells nice and has a nice packaging design.However the packaging isn't very secure and sometimes the product leaks out.
Dawn P.
Charleston Park , Aberdeen
Smells gorgeous as all soap and glory products do, and leaves skin feeling lovely and soft. My only complaint is that I feel you need to use quite a lot so the tube doesn't last me very long.
Racheal O.
I adore soap and glory they are one of my favorite brands you just can't go wrong with them.
Their scrub works so well, always leaves my skin fresh and clean. It doesn't leave and scratching or irritation.
It feels nice and massaging, almost therapeutic.
Lisa U.
This really is the scrub of your life! AMAZING smell and I feel so clean after it. It also moisturized really well. I had some pretty rough feet, and this made them feel great after. even though it's a scrub it's still gentle. Highly recommended.
Klaudia K.
This scrub makes my skin feel super soft. I have never gone back to any other scrub after trying this out! It leaves my skin looking shiny and soft and what more could you want!
Sandra B.
Scotland
Love this body scrub, it's not just a good scrub but also a great shower gel which sometimes lacks with other scrubs, also has a great fruity smell and great value for money would definitely buy again
Daniella W.
This is my favourite body scrub ever I have re-purchased this many times, first it smells amazing, it is not to rough on your skin and leaves you skin feeling so smooth and also smelling very nice haha! Would highly recommend
Melissa G.
Soap and glory is one of my favorite brands for my skin. This body scrub really helps me exfoliate and also moisturise my skin at the same time. It also smells amazing!
Kourtney K.
This is my favourite soap and glory item.
It's smells and feels amazing 😍👍you can really feel the benefits of this product .

I also loveeeeeee the design of the product

Walmart