BY SOAP & GLORY

A super smoothing body buffer. Use this buffer to smooth the body, from rough elbows and dry shins to the backs of your arms. Its alluring scent of Soap & Glory's signature Pink Fragrance combines fresh bergamot, mandarin, rose, jasmine, peach, strawberry, oakmoss, amber, and woody notes with warm vanilla musk and amber notes on the bottom. What it is formulated without:- Phthalates This product is free of petro-chemicals, GMOs, and triclosan. Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product. see more...

Soap & Glory The Scrub Of Your Life(TM) 6.7 oz
  • "I love this body scrub, it's not too harsh for my sensitive skin. It smells good too. I use a lot of Soap & Glory products and am happy with the brand." in 18 reviews
Sharon D.
Essex, UK
Just the smell is heavenly! I use it regularly and my skin feels incredibly smooth after. I use it in the shower and apply a good moisturizing cream, even though i feel like it almost does it itself because my skin feels very soft.
Elizia B.
This really is the best scrub I've tried in a long time! It lathers up beautifully so I find it great for shaving my legs - smoothst skin ever. For me the scent is a bit overpowering, it's quite sweet and does linger on the skin. Would recommend for those looking for super soft summer skin with a beachy scent.
Paula B.
I use this before putting on fake tan. The squeezy bottle makes it easier to use in shower than a tub. It'd coarse enough to do the job but doesn't aggravate my sensitive skin. This is a staple in my shower regime.
Sophie A.

Lovely polishing scrub. Very small pink granules don't scrape or irritate skin. Subtle, pleasant scent. Lathering it in your hands prior to application creates a nice mixture of creamy liquid and fine scrub to make for effective, light exfoliation without any residue or creating any itchiness.
Gemma B.
Review for: Soap & Glory The Scrub Of Your Life(TM) 6.7 oz more...
I use this 2 times a week on my elbows, knees and feet. I've also exfoliated my legs before applying moisturiser too. I love the smell and the beads aren't harsh on your skin either
Gizem S.
This is excellent to use once a week, it's also my pretan saviour!! Glides on, smells amazing and removes any rough bits!!
Leaves my skin feeling radiant and soft every time!!

It's definitely a must have!!
Valerie L.
This is my go to body scrub! I have used this product for over 5 years and always leaves my skin feeling super soft and refreshed. It has a girly fragrance and it also works well before applying fake tan.
Emma J.
Milton Keynes, Milton Keynes
The scrub is super attractive to look at with great publishing however the scrub itself it very sharp

I have e sensitive skin and only managed a couple of washes before seeing harsh results in my skin
Joanne W.
Vancouver
This scrub somehow diminished the weird bumps on the backs of my arms, smoothed them out and left my arms feeling soft. This smells like Miss Dior Cherie for some reason (but less cloying). It is the only scrub that has left my arms feeling so good!
Olivia B.
This is my favorite body scrub, i use it ever time I go in the bath. It's very gentle but does the job even for fake tan. It smells beautiful and the smell lasts. I use it constantly and it leaves my skin so soft. I would 100% buy this again, I have 3 bottles of it

Walmart