BY SOAP & GLORY

A super smoothing body buffer. Use this buffer to smooth the body, from rough elbows and dry shins to the backs of your arms. Its alluring scent of Soap & Glory's signature Pink Fragrance combines fresh bergamot, mandarin, rose, jasmine, peach, strawberry, oakmoss, amber, and woody notes with warm vanilla musk and amber notes on the bottom. What it is formulated without:- Phthalates This product is free of petro-chemicals, GMOs, and triclosan. Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product. see more...

Soap & Glory The Scrub Of Your Life(TM) 6.7 oz
  • "I love this body scrub, it's not too harsh for my sensitive skin. It smells good too. I use a lot of Soap & Glory products and am happy with the brand." in 18 reviews
Leah B.
This is a hands down lovely product to use. The sugar is very fine in it so you get a great scrub and not too much comes out. Its very decent price wise as it's only £2.50 for the travel size which has lasted me for over 2 months. I definitely would recommend this product.
Nia P.
Canton, Cardiff
I love soap and glory for quality skincare. This scrub is great it foams nicely and takes off dead skin from elbows and knees without leaving the skin sore or red. It has soap and glory's signature pink scent which is just gorgeous
Alice B.
I adore this product. I first revived it in a gift set for Christmas and have been loving it every since. I use it every other day. It smells amazing! Makes my skin feel so soft and smooth. Great for a pamper night with your friends or by yourself after a stressful day.
Alex P.
Review for: Soap & Glory The Scrub Of Your Life(TM) 6.7 oz more...
I remember thinking that this was the best thing ever when I was 18 but now the scent seems bilious and overpoweringly cloying.

Plus microbeads are completely unethical and damaging to our environment, cannot believe companies still fill products with plastic balls.
Valérie M.
Québec, NH
I have try this one and the Flake Away one from Soap & Glory, but so far I like this one much better. It become foamy with water and I find it more mosturizing that the other one. It's also less harsh, but it's still do the job. It smell exactly like the Righteous Butter, wich is my favorite smell ever.
Erin H.
Review for: Soap & Glory The Scrub Of Your Life(TM) 6.7 oz more...
This is my favourite scrub, and I have used it in both the shower and that bath. The scent of this scrub is delicious and I often like to pair it with the body lotion. I use this by lathering it all over my skin and then washing it off. I would definitely consider buying this again, however I do find it sometimes a little harsh
Shalene P.
Dryden, OH
I enjoy the texture that it has, the micro beads don't resolve as quickly as other brands... How ever it almost has a numbing feeling, I'm not sure if my skin is just sensitive.. But I like to use this to exfoliate before spray tanning.
Nicole C.
I really love this product! i have been using this nearly everyday in the shower to buff away dry skin and keep my skin extra smooth. This was a purchase from superdrug at a very reasonable price with definite value for money with the volume of product you are getting. The sent is very pleasant and sweet but not too overpowering.
Sukhi S.
Bexleyheath, Kent
This has been one of my favourite every day scrubs. Its easy to apply and has a lovely fresh scent. Its a staple in my shower.
The reason I didnt give it 5 stars is because sometimes I cant get the product out of the tube easily. Maybe could be due to it getting clogged
Heidi M.
I love to exfoliate with the Soap and Glory "The Scrub of Your Life". I feel that I feel squeaky clean after using this product and my skin also feels soft and moisturised. I have quite oily skin and use this about 3 times a week.

Walmart