BY SOAP & GLORY #55 in Body Scrub

A super smoothing body buffer. Use this buffer to smooth the body, from rough elbows and dry shins to the backs of your arms. Its alluring scent of Soap & Glory's signature Pink Fragrance combines fresh bergamot, mandarin, rose, jasmine, peach, strawberry, oakmoss, amber, and woody notes with warm vanilla musk and amber notes on the bottom. What it is formulated without:- Phthalates This product is free of petro-chemicals, GMOs, and triclosan. Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product. see more...

Alex P.
I remember thinking that this was the best thing ever when I was 18 but now the scent seems bilious and overpoweringly cloying.

Plus microbeads are completely unethical and damaging to our environment, cannot believe companies still fill products with plastic balls.
Valérie M.
Québec, QC
I have try this one and the Flake Away one from Soap & Glory, but so far I like this one much better. It become foamy with water and I find it more mosturizing that the other one. It's also less harsh, but it's still do the job. It smell exactly like the Righteous Butter, wich is my favorite smell ever.
Erin H.
This is my favourite scrub, and I have used it in both the shower and that bath. The scent of this scrub is delicious and I often like to pair it with the body lotion. I use this by lathering it all over my skin and then washing it off. I would definitely consider buying this again, however I do find it sometimes a little harsh
Shalene P.
I enjoy the texture that it has, the micro beads don't resolve as quickly as other brands... How ever it almost has a numbing feeling, I'm not sure if my skin is just sensitive.. But I like to use this to exfoliate before spray tanning.
Nicole C.
I really love this product! i have been using this nearly everyday in the shower to buff away dry skin and keep my skin extra smooth. This was a purchase from superdrug at a very reasonable price with definite value for money with the volume of product you are getting. The sent is very pleasant and sweet but not too overpowering.
Sukhi S.
Bexleyheath, Kent
This has been one of my favourite every day scrubs. Its easy to apply and has a lovely fresh scent. Its a staple in my shower.
The reason I didnt give it 5 stars is because sometimes I cant get the product out of the tube easily. Maybe could be due to it getting clogged
Sharon D.
Essex, UK
Just the smell is heavenly! I use it regularly and my skin feels incredibly smooth after. I use it in the shower and apply a good moisturizing cream, even though i feel like it almost does it itself because my skin feels very soft.
Heidi M.
I love to exfoliate with the Soap and Glory "The Scrub of Your Life". I feel that I feel squeaky clean after using this product and my skin also feels soft and moisturised. I have quite oily skin and use this about 3 times a week.
Elizia B.
This really is the best scrub I've tried in a long time! It lathers up beautifully so I find it great for shaving my legs - smoothst skin ever. For me the scent is a bit overpowering, it's quite sweet and does linger on the skin. Would recommend for those looking for super soft summer skin with a beachy scent.
Paula B.
I use this before putting on fake tan. The squeezy bottle makes it easier to use in shower than a tub. It'd coarse enough to do the job but doesn't aggravate my sensitive skin. This is a staple in my shower regime.