BY SOAP & GLORY

A super smoothing body buffer. Use this buffer to smooth the body, from rough elbows and dry shins to the backs of your arms. Its alluring scent of Soap & Glory's signature Pink Fragrance combines fresh bergamot, mandarin, rose, jasmine, peach, strawberry, oakmoss, amber, and woody notes with warm vanilla musk and amber notes on the bottom. What it is formulated without:- Phthalates This product is free of petro-chemicals, GMOs, and triclosan. Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product. see more...

Soap & Glory The Scrub Of Your Life(TM) 6.7 oz
  • "I love this body scrub, it's not too harsh for my sensitive skin. It smells good too. I use a lot of Soap & Glory products and am happy with the brand." in 18 reviews
Julia C.
Hamilton
It's really great! Love the smell and texture. I read that this type of scrub isn't good for your skin because it causes micro tears, so that's why it's only 4/5, but tbh idk if that's true or not. It makes my skin feel great, and I love it. Just wish I knew for sure about the micro tear thing!
Helii B.
Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! Smells fruity and very sweet and does an amazing job of smoothing out the skin. It is more of a sugar scrub consistency so if you have sensitive skin maybe be a little careful when scrub a dub dubbing! I had a large tub of this and lasted a couple of months.
Ava May C.
Limerick
Review for: Soap & Glory The Scrub Of Your Life(TM) 6.7 oz more...
This scrub was amazing! It made my skin feel super soft and not to mention that scent is to die for. I have quite sensitive skin and yet had no reaction to the scrub so it is okay for sensitive skin. I bought mine in Boots and I will buy it again!
Jane E.
wexford
Oh my god! I freaking love this stuff, I use it on my legs because I have the roughest skin and let me tell you this stuff is a miracle , it work a treat, its not too rough and my god the smell is so so good! I buy this for my mam and sister every Christmas and of course for me as well,
Georgina T.
I got this scrub as part of a set at Christmas and I use it twice a week and there is still plenty left in the bottle. It is amazing how soft it makes your skin feel! It is right on the bottle when it says it takes the bumps from your arms mine feel fabulous + it smells amazing too!
Katie L.
This product definitely does the job! The scrub is very good and it smells delightful. The only thing that could be improved is the bottle because it's so thick and when it gets to the endors hard to squeeze it out. But apart from that I would recommend the scrub of your life!!!!
Laura P.
Very nice body scrub, I received it as a present but once I tried it I realized I need to buy some more. It scrubs amazingly though feels very soft on your skin. Scent is so soft and definitely not too strong. Leaves skin soft and moisturized. Definitely highly recommended.
Roanne L.
Comox
Let me start off by saying this product is amazing!! I'm obsessed with how great my skins feels after using this and the scent is so good! I got it at my local drugstore for a great deal, and I used it every time I shower for a good exfoliation. Would recommend to everyone!
Mary R.
Herne Bay, Kent
As what the name says, it is the scrub of your life. I use this thrice in a week to give myself some good pampering. It works wonderfully but at the same time gentle to the skin. The scent is amazing too! I am on my second tube already and I think I will be buying this again.
Jenna M.
Glasgow
I absolutely love all soap and glory products. The smell is long lasting which I love so much. I use soap and glory products on a daily basis. It is definitely good value for money. It lasts a while as you don't need to a lot at once. I would and have recommended this product.

Walmart