BY SOAP & GLORY #55 in Body Scrub

A super smoothing body buffer. Use this buffer to smooth the body, from rough elbows and dry shins to the backs of your arms. Its alluring scent of Soap & Glory's signature Pink Fragrance combines fresh bergamot, mandarin, rose, jasmine, peach, strawberry, oakmoss, amber, and woody notes with warm vanilla musk and amber notes on the bottom. What it is formulated without:- Phthalates This product is free of petro-chemicals, GMOs, and triclosan. Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product. see more...

Georgina T.
I got this scrub as part of a set at Christmas and I use it twice a week and there is still plenty left in the bottle. It is amazing how soft it makes your skin feel! It is right on the bottle when it says it takes the bumps from your arms mine feel fabulous + it smells amazing too!
Jane E.
Oh my god! I freaking love this stuff, I use it on my legs because I have the roughest skin and let me tell you this stuff is a miracle , it work a treat, its not too rough and my god the smell is so so good! I buy this for my mam and sister every Christmas and of course for me as well,
Katie L.
This product definitely does the job! The scrub is very good and it smells delightful. The only thing that could be improved is the bottle because it's so thick and when it gets to the endors hard to squeeze it out. But apart from that I would recommend the scrub of your life!!!!
Laura P.
Very nice body scrub, I received it as a present but once I tried it I realized I need to buy some more. It scrubs amazingly though feels very soft on your skin. Scent is so soft and definitely not too strong. Leaves skin soft and moisturized. Definitely highly recommended.
Mary R.
Herne Bay, Kent
As what the name says, it is the scrub of your life. I use this thrice in a week to give myself some good pampering. It works wonderfully but at the same time gentle to the skin. The scent is amazing too! I am on my second tube already and I think I will be buying this again.
Roanne L.
Let me start off by saying this product is amazing!! I'm obsessed with how great my skins feels after using this and the scent is so good! I got it at my local drugstore for a great deal, and I used it every time I shower for a good exfoliation. Would recommend to everyone!
Jenna M.
I absolutely love all soap and glory products. The smell is long lasting which I love so much. I use soap and glory products on a daily basis. It is definitely good value for money. It lasts a while as you don't need to a lot at once. I would and have recommended this product.
Nia P.
Canton, Cardiff
I love soap and glory for quality skincare. This scrub is great it foams nicely and takes off dead skin from elbows and knees without leaving the skin sore or red. It has soap and glory's signature pink scent which is just gorgeous
Leah B.
This is a hands down lovely product to use. The sugar is very fine in it so you get a great scrub and not too much comes out. Its very decent price wise as it's only £2.50 for the travel size which has lasted me for over 2 months. I definitely would recommend this product.
Alice B.
I adore this product. I first revived it in a gift set for Christmas and have been loving it every since. I use it every other day. It smells amazing! Makes my skin feel so soft and smooth. Great for a pamper night with your friends or by yourself after a stressful day.