BY SOAP & GLORY

A super smoothing body buffer. Use this buffer to smooth the body, from rough elbows and dry shins to the backs of your arms. Its alluring scent of Soap & Glory's signature Pink Fragrance combines fresh bergamot, mandarin, rose, jasmine, peach, strawberry, oakmoss, amber, and woody notes with warm vanilla musk and amber notes on the bottom. What it is formulated without:- Phthalates This product is free of petro-chemicals, GMOs, and triclosan. Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product. see more...

Soap & Glory The Scrub Of Your Life(TM) 6.7 oz
  • "I love this body scrub, it's not too harsh for my sensitive skin. It smells good too. I use a lot of Soap & Glory products and am happy with the brand." in 18 reviews
Chanel M.
Review for: Soap & Glory The Scrub Of Your Life(TM) 6.7 oz more...
I swear by this body scrub. It smells amazing and does it's job really well. The scrub is not too rough on your skin and doesn't leave your skin feeling dry or irritated like some other scrubs. Love it.
Jordane M.
Summerston, Glasgow
Review for: Soap & Glory The Scrub Of Your Life(TM) 6.7 oz more...
Good product for exfoliating your skin and taking away all the dead skin and making your skin silky smooth! It smells amazing and I would recommend this product.
Paige W.
Epsom, Surrey
This scrub is a great exfoliant.
The grains really stick to your skin so you can really scrub very easily. You don't need to use a lot, as it is really dense with grains.
The smell is nice.
The only drawback is that it takes a little effort to ensure all the grains are washed off, the have been a number of times I've gotten out of the bath to find there are still bits of this stuff stuck in my legs.
Anca D.
England
It is one of the best scrubs I've used so far for results, especially when used on a regular basis, it leaves you with beautiful, exfoliated skin. The fragrance is forgetful, which is good for someone who doesn't necessarily like strong fragrances. Texture is very nice and a little goes a long way. A bit on the pricey side, as are most soap and glory products, but it's definitely worth it.
Alexa H.
North Bay, ON
This scrub is amazing! its just gritty enough to be a scrub, without being so gritty that you're sloughing away too much of your skin. It leaves your skin feeling soft and it smells absolutely amazing, as it is their signature pink fragrance, its sweet and girly. One of my absolute favorite Soap and Glory products
Olivia E.
Wales
Review for: Soap & Glory The Scrub Of Your Life(TM) 6.7 oz more...
AMAZING! This is one of my go-to body scrubs, and i always akways use it generously on my skin. The scent is consistent from the moment you open the tub, to the hours that you lounge (everyone lounges around after a bath, right?) around. I have used the lime scent one of these and found it quite overpowering and pungent, which I was quite disappointed about; and although this is a strong scent, it's comforting. I adore it!
Kaiya R.
Lochore, Lochgelly, Fife
This is an okay body scrub, it did the job however I wouldn't recommend for it to be used as a harsh exfoliator because that's just not what it does in my opinion. I don't use it very much if I'm honest maybe once a month if that but I don't think i'd buy it again just because I haven't used it too much.
Lucy M.
It was a gentle scrub for my body skin. I love the smell as it reminds me of sugary sweet things and it cheers me my mood up. Exfoliation is important for our skin because it makes our skin feel soft and healthy. I like to use this together with the body lotion to see the best result. Glowing and healthy body skin:)
Carlo A.
Toronto
Soap & Glory is an affordable British brand that can be found in Shoppers Drug Mart in Canada. This particular is extremely helpful at scrubbing and exfoliating your body. I use this every time I fake tan with my St. Tropez to get rid of dead skin for a more even tan. This does the job, a job well-done at that!
Moll M.
Can not even begin to explain how much I love this product! To begin with the smell, its most definitely one of the best smelling products ive had! Its harsh in the fact it gets away all dead skin but doesn't feeling harsh on your skin as all and leaves you leaving so soft! amazing to use pre tan!