BY SOAP & GLORY #52 in Body Scrub

A super smoothing body buffer. Use this buffer to smooth the body, from rough elbows and dry shins to the backs of your arms. Its alluring scent of Soap & Glory's signature Pink Fragrance combines fresh bergamot, mandarin, rose, jasmine, peach, strawberry, oakmoss, amber, and woody notes with warm vanilla musk and amber notes on the bottom. What it is formulated without:- Phthalates This product is free of petro-chemicals, GMOs, and triclosan. Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product. see more...

Soap & Glory The Scrub Of Your Life(TM) 6.7 oz
  • "I love this body scrub, it's not too harsh for my sensitive skin. It smells good too. I use a lot of Soap & Glory products and am happy with the brand." in 18 reviews
Charlie A.
I love this scrub and so does my skin! I have sensitive skin and sometimes scrubs can be too harsh but this is perfect for me. Leaves my skin super soft and smooth. I use it a couple times a week, when I feel my skin needs an extra boost and it works.
Britnee J.
I used this scrub for the first time two weeks ago. Let me just say that it is one of the best scrubs that I have ever used. A little goes a long way. It smells very good and it is super effective. I exfoliated after shaving and my skin was super soft. I had my doubts before use but I am SOLD.
Synthia M.
Valencia, CA
I really like this scrub- it feels like I'm getting rid of ALL the dead skin without damaging it. I prefer when they're in squeeze tubes like this rather than tubs, so that's a plus. As with all S&G products, the fragrance is a little strong, which is a main reason I don't use it often. It's not a bad scent, just strong.
Emma R.
St Paul Park, MN
Personally, I love soap and glory brand, and I love scrubs so I thought this would be a good idea to purchase. It has a very clean smell and it takes away dry skin and leaves it feeling smooth and smelling good. I use it often and will be purchasing another one when I run out.
Hannah L.
Denton, TX
Mmmm I love a good body scrub and this one delivers. I use it about twice a week and that's perfect. It's gentle but effective. Smell could be better, but it's not bad. I'd buy again and I recommend. Packaging is really cute!
Victoria H.
Puyallup
This sugar scrub has saved my life! It isn't too harsh, exfoliates like a dream, and smells lovely! I really love that it also lathers us as you scrub, which gives your skin more slip without sacrificing the exfoliation.
Jessy F.
Bozeman, MT
I got this as a present a couple months ago. I like the "grit" of the scrub because it doesn't melt away in the shower. It smells good, not great. I enjoy using it every now and again but nothing too special about it.
Keyliz R.
Inverness, FL
This is a such a good product and not only that but an amazing brand that I personally love to go back to. It leaves your skin feeling soft for days let me tell you and I brought this at a local store near me. I definitely would purchase this product again.
Zoe S.
Los Angeles, CA
This scrub is perfect . It's not too rough . It smells amazing . It doesn't have an over powering scent nor does it smell like chemicals . This is my new favorite scrub . It leaves your skin feeling soft but doesn't dehydrated your skin.
Kierstin J.
One of my favorite scrubs yet! I haven't really been disappointed with any Soap and Glory products, yet. Great for the winter to battle dull, dry skin. Affordable and usually at most nearby targets.