BY SOAP & GLORY #52 in Body Scrub

A super smoothing body buffer. Use this buffer to smooth the body, from rough elbows and dry shins to the backs of your arms. Its alluring scent of Soap & Glory's signature Pink Fragrance combines fresh bergamot, mandarin, rose, jasmine, peach, strawberry, oakmoss, amber, and woody notes with warm vanilla musk and amber notes on the bottom. What it is formulated without:- Phthalates This product is free of petro-chemicals, GMOs, and triclosan. Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product. see more...

Soap & Glory The Scrub Of Your Life(TM) 6.7 oz
  • "I love this body scrub, it's not too harsh for my sensitive skin. It smells good too. I use a lot of Soap & Glory products and am happy with the brand." in 18 reviews
Morgan D.
I find this product works great after shaving your legs as it leaves my legs feeling lovely and smooth even before moisturising. Doesn't feel too harsh and smells lovely. Packaging is classic Soap and Glory and is way to use.
Khadija A.
I really like this scrub but it's not my favorite. It's too soft on the skin and has a very creamy touch which takes ages to rinse off. I don't feel clean after using it I actually kind of feel dirty. I won't buy it again.
Cheryl N.
I 100% recommend this product. It's the best thing to get fake tan off and we all know that's a pain to get off! I use this and an exfoliating glove and it comes off instantly. It smells so good and leaves your skin feeling so soft. Defo a recommendation from me
Julie F.
This product is one of my favourite scrubs ever due to the fact that it helps to even out my tan & makes my skin feel amazing! It's a lovely product which smells amazing and is very easy to apply. I would recommend.
Lauren Jade P.
Skelmersdale , Lancashire
I love anything soap and glory but this comes in handy to me in so many ways. I love to use this as a shower exfoliator, a normal shower gel that smells amazing and to remove tan because of its exfoliants.
Sandra B.
Scotland
Love this body scrub, it's not just a good scrub but also a great shower gel which sometimes lacks with other scrubs, also has a great fruity smell and great value for money would definitely buy again
Kate A.
I honestly don't know what i would do without this! It is a gentle scrub, but I use it along side my exfoliating glove to get best results. The best thing is you can buy it in so many places - I go boots for it! I use every time I shave my legs and when my body is feeling dry. It is beautifully packaged as well with a nice scent!
Leona C.
Scotland, UK
I wasn't too fond of the scent, but it left my skin feeling quite soft so I could deal with it. It wasn't irritating either which is good because I have slightly sensitive skin.
Rachel
Really good at getting rid of dead skin and leaving your skin nice and smooth! I find it quite a gentle scrub as I have quite sensitive skin... I use it a couple times a week and it does wonders :) There's a lot of similar products out there that do just as good a job though!
Olivia B.
Liverpool
I always use this product it is a definite must have in my bathroom! I suffer wth excema but this makes my skin feel so smooth and healthy and doesn't effect it in any way