BY SOAP & GLORY #55 in Body Scrub

A super smoothing body buffer. Use this buffer to smooth the body, from rough elbows and dry shins to the backs of your arms. Its alluring scent of Soap & Glory's signature Pink Fragrance combines fresh bergamot, mandarin, rose, jasmine, peach, strawberry, oakmoss, amber, and woody notes with warm vanilla musk and amber notes on the bottom. What it is formulated without:- Phthalates This product is free of petro-chemicals, GMOs, and triclosan. Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product. see more...

Andrea S.
Brilliant exfoliation and smells good enough to eat! What's not to love! Says what it does and certainly doesn't disappoint!
Gema G.
Fontana, CA
Great product. It smells great but it is not overpowering like other scrubs sometimes are. It does leave me feeling fresh!
Kaitee G.
Boise, ID
This product is perfect to use post-shave. it smells amazing and continues to for a day or so. it really softens up my legs
Iliee R.
Rosenberg, TX
My holy grail.!! Seriously one of the best products.! Leaves my skin super soft! It's a bit pricey but very much worth it!
Suzanne H.
Soap and Glory makes great body scrubs. The scents are great, and the exfoliating grains are not too harsh on the skin.
Madison C.
Fresno, CA
I totally recommend the soap and glory scrub of your life it made my skin so soft and smooth and, it smelled incredible
Amanda p.
Berwyn , IL
I love the smell and the scrub is just right. Not to harsh. It leaves your skin feeling smooth and soft to the touch.
Danielle F.
Not only does this have a great scent but it leaves my skin so soft and I really feel as if the scrub really worked.
This scrub is amazing! I use it 2-3 times a week I cant live without it. It makes my skin so soft and smells so good!
Kelly P.
Lowell, MA
Love the pink scent of Soap & Glory products. Use this scrub to help exfoliate and leaves skin feeling very soft.