BY SOAP & GLORY #55 in Body Scrub

A super smoothing body buffer. Use this buffer to smooth the body, from rough elbows and dry shins to the backs of your arms. Its alluring scent of Soap & Glory's signature Pink Fragrance combines fresh bergamot, mandarin, rose, jasmine, peach, strawberry, oakmoss, amber, and woody notes with warm vanilla musk and amber notes on the bottom. What it is formulated without:- Phthalates This product is free of petro-chemicals, GMOs, and triclosan. Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product. see more...

Soap & Glory The Scrub Of Your Life(TM) 6.7 oz
  • "I love this body scrub, it's not too harsh for my sensitive skin. It smells good too. I use a lot of Soap & Glory products and am happy with the brand." in 18 reviews
  • "I love this body scrub, it's not too harsh for my sensitive skin. It smells good too. I use a lot of Soap & Glory products and am happy with the brand." in 10 reviews
Pamela M.
Glen Allen, VA
Wow! Extremely nourishing to my skin. I use this product once a week to exfoliate, especially in the summer when my skin tends to be the most dry. Caution to clean the tub/shower when done so your husband isn't doing the slip and slide!
Stephanie S.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is a great exfoliating scrub. My only complaint is that the scent is very strong. I ended up giving it to my sister after only using it a few times because she loved the scent and I did not. I would probably not purchase this again.
Kyra W.
Works amazing! Has a light orangy/citrus scent but does not last long. Foams up surprisingly well for a scrub. Made my usually dry elbows so soft! This scrub does not only take off the dead skin, but moisturizers the new skin as well!!
Kerri D.
Sanford, FL
This really was the "Scrub of my Life." this scrub made my body tingle and took off all of the dead skin. It made me feel clean and refreshed after using it. My skin was smoothr and had a glow to it. I would recommend this to anyone!
This smells so fruity and delicious. It is seriously addicting. Picked mine up at Ulta and will be running out of it soon. It's very gentle and lasts a while as you don't need a lot. Highly recommend and I'm definitely hooked.
Brittany S.
Saint Cloud, MN
Absolutely love this product. Gets rid of dead skin without irritating your remaining skin and doesn't give the "my skin just got sanded off" feeling. Also helps moisturize and smells wonderful!
Arlene F.
Seminole, TX
This was one of the best scrubs that I have ever used and my skin felt like butter afterwards if I had a lifetime supply of this and the body butter I would be in heaven.
Tayla R.
England
This really is my faveourite scrub ever! the scent is also one of my faves! it's not too harsh and can be used regularly! also this is great to use before fake tanning!
Brianna M.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Now this is one of the of the BEST body scrubs you could ever have. This is hands down the best that you could ever have. Its definitely a sluprge worth having. This product left my skin so soft and smooth. I was glowing.
michelle w.
Tulsa, OK
Got this in a gift set a while back, and I must say it has really impressed me. It smells great, nice and fresh. The name isn't all hyperbole, it really does scrub those dead skin cells off like nobody's business.