BY SOAP & GLORY #7 in Body Scrub

A super-smoothing body buffer. Use this buffer to smooth the body, from rough elbows and dry shins to the backs of your arms. Its alluring scent of Soap & Glory's signature Pink Fragrance combines fresh bergamot and mandarin, rose, jasmine, peach, strawberry, oakmoss, amber, woody notes and warm vanilla musk, amber, and warm vanilla notes on the bottom.

• What does this smell like? Does it have a strong scent?1 Answers
  • AFTER USE IT OR LEAVE dry skin moisturized OR NORMAL?3 Answers
  • Is this scrub super good?????3 Answers
Breyonna S.
Breyonna S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'll be honest, I'm one of those people who just never thought to purchase a body scrub. I have fairly sensitive skin that gets irritated rather quickly. I also at the moment have extremely bad eczema rashes that are all over my legs which makes my skin more irritated by body products. At Walgreens I purchased a gift set from Soap & Glory that included a full size of this scrub among other items. This scrub is by far the best scrub that I have ever tried. What I love about this scrub is that it isn't super abrasive like a lot of scrubs. It felt like it was doing something, but at the same time didn't leave my skin red after using it. If you're environmentally conscious like I am, you will love that this scrub does not contain plastic micro beads for exfoliating. When I first was looking at the product I was scared that it did contain beads since it has teeny tiny pink micro beads in it, but after further research Soap & Glory stated that they went to using a wax bead which breaks down unlike the previous plastic ones that they were using. This scrub also has a fragrance that isn't over powering, but very unique to the brand. I actually really enjoyed the fragrance and thought it smelled fantastic. A great thing about this brand from what I noticed is that the fragrance is the same across products so if you're someone who likes to stick to one scent at a time, you will love that. With this scrub you need barely any to cover large areas, definitely less is more. It also did not flare up my eczema or make my skin extremely sensitive which I am very happy about since a lot of brands irritate my skin to the point I cannot use them. It made my skin softer after use, and I would recommend to use this scrub only a few times a week. Great product and you get a lot of 'bang for your buck' with it as well. Will be repurchasing again.
Elisa M.
Elisa M.
Mountain View, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My whole life, I have had Keratosis pilaris, which is a condition in which there is a buildup of keratin that clogs pores resulting in ingrown hairs and redness all over the back of my arms and legs. I have a mild form of it, and it was only on the back of my arms. Still, it was bothersome enough to want to get rid of. After trying other drugstore lotions that claim to "cure" my chicken skin I decided to try Soap and Glory's Scrub of your life...and wow. Immediately, I noticed softer, smoother skin, and after a few weeks, I noticed a significant change in the skin on my arms, and now it is barely noticeable. I have been using this scrub for just a few weeks, but the results are amazing. I feel that in a couple of months, my keratosis piaris will be "cured" or at least barely noticeable.
Linda P.
Linda P.
I've suffered from keratosis pilaris since I was 5 (bumps on skin due to excess keratin). I've tried so many different creams, lotions, and scrubs - all of them were both expensive and ineffective. Enter Scrub of Your Life - it is LITERALLY the scrub of my life! I could tell the difference after just once use. The bumps on my legs were less red & noticeable. After using it about 5 times in the span of a week, coupled with Body Smoothie and the bumps were almost gone! I honestly couldn't believe it. To be fair - when I stop using it, the bumps do start coming back, so it's not a cure-all (and doesn't claim to be) but by far the best solution for rough and dry skin that I've ever found.
Mallory M.
Mallory M.
Pensacola, FL
I bought this scrub to exfoliate prior to using self-tanning products. I fell in love with it! My absolute favorite aspect of this scrub is the fragrance. I don't know exactly what it is about it, but I ADORE the way it smells! I wish I could acquire an entire collection of body products that smell just like this scrub. As far as exfoliation, I found it to be effective yet gentle. Some scrubs can be too rough and chunky. This one was not too fine and not too large as far as the exfoliation particles. My skin feels smooth and hydrated after use. So far this is my favorite body scrub and I will continue to repurchase.
Lisa G.
Lisa G.
I started using this scrub after getting my first spray tan before a vacation. My skin can sometimes be a little dry and flaky so I was nervous about the tan being patchy and fading unevenly. This scrub showed up time and time again in my online search for the best exfoliator. I finally picked it up at my local Ulta Beauty and gave it a shot. My skin has NEVER been so smooth. It sloughed away all of the flakes without being too irritating or drying to my sensitive skin. I have now started using it before shaving to remove dead skin to get a closer shave. So glad I found this!
Amy K.
Amy K.
Corvallis, OR
I have only used one other body exfoliator before this. But I'm recently getting into self tanning and since I didn't have any exfoliator on hand, I went to Ulta to buy one and came across this. This is such a good exfoliator! My skin is SO soft and the smell is so pleasant. This definitely works and so easy to use. My fake tanner goes on so smoothly afterwards as well. Will definitely be repurchasing this when I run out!
Melanie J.
Melanie J.
Las Vegas, NV
This is my new favorite scrub. I like a pretty deep scrub, but I also have very dry skin, so I don't like a scrub to that leaves my skin feeling tight and uncomfortable and this one does neither. Aside from the amazing scrub, the smell is absolutely divine - Kind of fruity with an undercurrent of musk - so nice. It's so nice that I went out and purchased The Righteous Butter because it has the same scent!
Emily L.
Emily L.
Richmond, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I can't give this product enough stars. Soap and glory brand has been a life saver for my skin. I've always had dry skin on my arms, that's caused keratosis, and with this product (used daily or every other day) you barely notice the keratosis. The exfoliating beads work wonders for me, and leave my skin feeling better than it ever has. I don't know how I ever lived without soap and glory products.
Olivia J.
Olivia J.
Irvington, NY
I love this scrub - it''s one of the only body scrubs I've used that actually works. It is incredibly exfoliating but doesn't hurt or leave my skin feeling dry. It has a lotion texture to it so when you rub it into your skin it feels very moisturizing as it's exfoliating. It also smells delicious! I use it once a week all over my body while in the shower.
Jess R.
Jess R.
Millville, NJ
I've tried tons of body scrubs, and this is without a doubt my favorite. It doesn't take a lot to work, a dollop about the size of a quarter. I use it on my elbows, my legs, and even my chest sometimes. It's got a slight perfume to it, but nothing too strong, and it washes right off. It's crazy affordable and I would recommend this to everyone!
Alisha T.
Alisha T.
Watertown , NY
Is it damaging to your skin like St. Ives Apricot scrub?
Rachel P.
Rachel P.
Westmont, IL
Where can I find this product and about how much does it cost?
mireya b.
mireya b.
Wanna give this a try where can i find it ?
Makayla T.
Makayla T.
Ann Arbor, MI
I see these at my job a lot, but has anyone purchased these? If so are they worth the purchase ?
Morgan P.
Morgan P.
Does the scent of this last long?