BY SOAP & GLORY #22 in Body Scrub

A super-smoothing body buffer. Use this buffer to smooth the body, from rough elbows and dry shins to the backs of your arms. Its alluring scent of Soap & Glory's signature Pink Fragrance combines fresh bergamot and mandarin, rose, jasmine, peach, strawberry, oakmoss, amber, woody notes and warm vanilla musk, amber, and warm vanilla notes on the bottom.

• What does this smell like? Does it have a strong scent?1 Answers
  • AFTER USE IT OR LEAVE dry skin moisturized OR NORMAL?3 Answers
  • Is this scrub super good?????3 Answers
Soap & Glory The Scrub Of Your Life
  • "This body scrub is good for rough dry skin especially around the elbows and knees. As the granules are very big they exfoliate very well. This body scrub has a very pleasant vanilla smell." in 38 reviews
  • "I love this scrub. It smells amazing and it's not too harsh for sensitive skin. Also the directions are hilarious. " in 25 reviews
Megan M.
Oak Ridge
This is for real the scrub of your life. It isn't lying. You will be amazed at your skin transformation. For full benefit of product follow instructions....here is my opinion of it, this is a very grainy feeling exfoliant for your body that really sloughs away dull dry skin. My elbows, ankles and other rough areas have never felt so smooth and soft. I jump in the shower to wet my body then jump back out to apply this all over my body while I stand on a towel (it says turn shower off but I am not suffering thru it having to warm back up). As I apply it, I can literally feel it exfoliating my skin. It is pretty abrasive to your body though not painful or uncomfortable. It's relaxing and soothing and I love to scrub the day off of me after a long hard day at work. I jump back in the shower to rinse off then clean my skin to remove any excess dead skin. By time I have cleaned, rinsed and dried off, my skin has transformed into smooth, sorter younger looking skin that even my husband noticed. This is the only scrub I need for my skin. I can't believe this doesn't get more props. I hadn't heard anything really about it before I tried it and this is the kind of scrub I was looking for
Jennifer F.
Covington, LA
This is the only Soap and Glory product I own but it is THE BEST. It smells amazing and it really scrubs without leaving any sort of annoying residue. It's not a bad price and I will definitely be purchasing again at Target when I run out. Can't wait to try more of their products!
Veronica B.
Manteca, CA
This is literally the scrub of my life. I use this everyday along side the shower gel. I actually mix them so that is gentle on my body. The scrub can be intense if you use it everyday. Which I do, thus why I mix it. I love it. Smells great and gets me clean!
Cathryn D.
Townville , SC
This is seriously the scrub of your life! I have extremely dry skin (especially in the winter). This product gets rid of all the scaling spots! Typically I use lotion after I get out of the shower but this product makes my skin feel moisturized already! It also works great for those bumps on the backs of your arms!!!! I got mine in a soaps and glory gift set from Walgreens. So cheap but such a great product!! Soap & Glory The Scrub Of Your LifeSoap and Glory
Hunter Y.
Green Mtn, NC
The best smelling product I own!  I have KP (keratosis polaris) on the backs of my arms and using this 2-3 times a week in the shower has nearly eliminated the look and feel of those small bumps that I hate so much.  This product lasts forever and is very inexpensive.  Even if it didn't exfoliate my skin well I would still buy it for it's heavenly scent.
Silvia S.
I got this item in a gift set that i received for Christmas. I been using it since than and i like it. I don’t use it everyday more like twice a week. It leaves my skin leaving soft but i did wish it included more of the bead particles for a stronger scrub. The scent is okay, not my favorite but it’s tolerable. I will continue to use it till it’s all gone.
Rachel H.
New York Mills, NY
I always have this scrub in my shower!! If I could only smell on smell for the rest of my existence, I would hands done be this scent! I love it so much!!! Now I must saw, $10 for a shower wash seems a little steep so I feel a little guilty every time I purchase it! But I would never not have it! It's my hands down favorite.
Reanna B.
This is my favorite product from this brand. It really does what it claims. I use this all over my body and it feels so smooth after. This is what keeps my skin baby soft. It lasts for awhile too!
Daisy H.
Collinsville
I received a set of mini's that included this product as a Christmas gift and I am totally hooked. Products Smell super good, and leave your skin feeling baby soft.
Janessa M.
I LOVE THIS SCRUB! I use every time I shower and it has gotten rid of my red bumps on backs of arms and legs. It smells amazing and leaves skin soft. Price point is great and a little goes a long way! Packaging is easy to use and I would definitely recommend this to anyone!
Alisha T.
Watertown, NY
Is it damaging to your skin like St. Ives Apricot scrub?
Rachel P.
Westmont, IL
Where can I find this product and about how much does it cost?
mireya b.
Wanna give this a try where can i find it ?
Makayla T.
Ann Arbor, MI
I see these at my job a lot, but has anyone purchased these? If so are they worth the purchase ?
Morgan P.
Does the scent of this last long?