BY SOAP & GLORY #14 in Body Scrub

A super-smoothing body buffer. Use this buffer to smooth the body, from rough elbows and dry shins to the backs of your arms. Its alluring scent of Soap & Glory's signature Pink Fragrance combines fresh bergamot and mandarin, rose, jasmine, peach, strawberry, oakmoss, amber, woody notes and warm vanilla musk, amber, and warm vanilla notes on the bottom.

• What does this smell like? Does it have a strong scent?1 Answers
  • AFTER USE IT OR LEAVE dry skin moisturized OR NORMAL?3 Answers
  • Is this scrub super good?????3 Answers
Soap & Glory The Scrub Of Your Life
  • "This body scrub is good for rough dry skin especially around the elbows and knees. As the granules are very big they exfoliate very well. This body scrub has a very pleasant vanilla smell." in 38 reviews
  • "I love this scrub. It smells amazing and it's not too harsh for sensitive skin. Also the directions are hilarious. " in 25 reviews
Linda P.
This body scrub has the same indulgent scent as the body butter. I absolutely can't get enough of that fragrance. The texture is quite thick and I used my hands to apply this. There are little pink micro-scrubbing beads in the scrub and the cleanser also has a grit to it. I can really feel it sloughing off the dead skin. My skin felt like it was breathing for the first time after using this. There is no filmy residue. My skin felt very clean and moisturized. Afterwards, my skin was smooth to the touch, as if this scrub had buffed out the imperfections on my skin surface. The scent left behind was quite faint, like a tease of fragrance. This was an invigorating experience. I felt extra clean after my shower. My only complaints on this product are the ingredients. Not the best. But this scrub definitely gets the job done right. On a scale of Wow! or Wtf? this scrub is a Wow for me. I would recommend it for anyone that likes a good clean scrub down. My skin feels baby soft.
Megan M.
Oak Ridge
This is for real the scrub of your life. It isn't lying. You will be amazed at your skin transformation. For full benefit of product follow instructions....here is my opinion of it, this is a very grainy feeling exfoliant for your body that really sloughs away dull dry skin. My elbows, ankles and other rough areas have never felt so smooth and soft. I jump in the shower to wet my body then jump back out to apply this all over my body while I stand on a towel (it says turn shower off but I am not suffering thru it having to warm back up). As I apply it, I can literally feel it exfoliating my skin. It is pretty abrasive to your body though not painful or uncomfortable. It's relaxing and soothing and I love to scrub the day off of me after a long hard day at work. I jump back in the shower to rinse off then clean my skin to remove any excess dead skin. By time I have cleaned, rinsed and dried off, my skin has transformed into smooth, sorter younger looking skin that even my husband noticed. This is the only scrub I need for my skin. I can't believe this doesn't get more props. I hadn't heard anything really about it before I tried it and this is the kind of scrub I was looking for
Christain S.
Greensboro, NC
I got the sample size of this in a gift box, and I absolutely love it. It exfoliates really well, and gave my skin a new life. I use this on my legs, especially before I shave, and it works wonders. It's super affordable, and effective. It smells like vanilla, and the granulates are big enough to feel, but not harsh like some other scrubs I have tried. If you're in the market for a scrub, this one is your best bet in my opinion.
Michaela L.
If you’re into heavy heavenly scented stuff then you’re going to absolutely love this! I am usually super sensitive to fragrance, but surprisingly I didn’t get any sort of irritation from this. The smell doesn’t dissipate either, it truly lasts a while especially if paired with Soap & Glory The Righteous Body Butter. I would say this is a mild exfoliant, I was expecting something way more abrasive, like a sugar scrub... but none the less I still really like it.
Mary K.
New Brighton, MN
This is my all-time favorite body scrub that I've tried!!! The scent is amazing and not too overpowering like some other products from this brand. I have sensitive skin but this isn't too harsh which I like as well. I also love that it creates a lather as you scrub! I received a sample from a Target beauty box and will FOR SURE purchase the full size!!
Kelly M.
Love love love this scrub. I have only been using it a few days but I already notice a difference in how my skin feels. I really like the smell and texture of this scrub and it works great on any areas that have dry or rough skin. I got this in my target beauty box but I will definitely be buying the full size in the future.
Clorae B.
Woodinville, WA
I don't know which is better: THIS or FLAKE AWAY. I like to alternate - because the tube is convenient but I like the tub. They both smell the same and cost the same. Both work equally as good. I use after shaving, waxing or sugaring to avoid ingrown hairs and leaves the skin feeling smooth.
Jennifer F.
Covington, LA
This is the only Soap and Glory product I own but it is THE BEST. It smells amazing and it really scrubs without leaving any sort of annoying residue. It's not a bad price and I will definitely be purchasing again at Target when I run out. Can't wait to try more of their products!
Leymi G.
Port Saint Lucie
Im in love with this lips scrub, leave my lips very soft, is so easy to apply and remove all the bad things of my lips, is very effective and auch a good product, is very affordable for everybody, thats why i always buy this product. I highly recomended this product
Lisa G.
Houston
THIS IS THE BEST SCRUB EVER! I received it as a Christmas gift and I’m in love! I like that it comes in a squeeze tube and about a marble size amount can cover both my arms. It has a high concentration of “grit” and a lovely light scent. As is reads on the packaging, it really did get rid of those bumps on the back of my arms (how do you get those bumps anyway?). I’ve used it about 1-2x a week since December (its May now) and I’ve used less than half so I think it’s an incredible value.
Alisha T.
Watertown , NY
Is it damaging to your skin like St. Ives Apricot scrub?
Rachel P.
Westmont, IL
Where can I find this product and about how much does it cost?
mireya b.
Wanna give this a try where can i find it ?
Makayla T.
Ann Arbor, MI
I see these at my job a lot, but has anyone purchased these? If so are they worth the purchase ?
Morgan P.
Does the scent of this last long?