BY SOAP & GLORY

A mega-size bottle of Soap & Glory's deluxe, fantastically hydrating body lotion. This lush yet surprisingly lightweight hydrator delivers the perfect level of moisture to dry skin. Its rich, deep-sinking formula is made with shea and cocoa seed butters, sweet almond and rosehip seed oils, aloe vera, vitamin E, and a special seaweed-sourced smoother. This lotion goes on silky—never greasy—and swiftly replenishes moisture to dry elbows, knees, and feet. This lotion comes in Soap & Glory's delicious Pink fragrance: a blend of bergamot, peach, vanilla, and sandalwood.

• Is the fragrance too strong?4 Answers
  • What is the best thing about this product?5 Answers
  • Does this lotion sink into your skin without leaving a gr...5 Answers
Soap & Glory The Righteous Butter
  • "The lotion made my skin so soft! I just recently tried this brand and I am a new fan of it! I have really dry skin and it kept my skin hydrated all day! I can't wait to try the body scrubs." in 77 reviews
  • "I adore this body lotion. It doesn't feel all thick & oily on the skin but it really hydrates amazingly. My skin feels moisturizer all day after applying after my shower in the morning. Very gentle on the skin expecially with me having very sensitive skin. It also has a lovely fragrance to it but not too harsh. I will definitely be purchasing again! " in 14 reviews
Hayley M.
Owasso, OK
I wanted to love this product so bad but the smell i just could not get past. it is long lasting and super moisturizing. The smell was just too much. Not worth the price. I only used twice because of the smell. I would not repurchase this product because i am sensitive to the smell.
Kamron P.
Millbrook, AL
The lotion itself is amazing. I just can't get passed the smell. If you like strong scents that linger, this is definitely for you.
Kayleigh B.
Marquette, MI
I began watching YouTube beauty guru videos at a very young age, and oddly I was attracted more to the UK guru's. Most of these guru's raved about the brand Soap & Glory, but I had no clue what it was. Finally after a trip to Sephora I discovered the brand. In the aisle of doom was a travel size of the Righteous Butter. This stuff is AMAZING! It smells like a fancy perfume, I believe people say Chloe. The price was not steep at all, in fact I have even seen the product on the shelves in Target now! It is super accessible and really moisturizing. I do have to say that after having the lotion for a few months it almost seemed to be experienced and the lotion became very watery and just plain unusable anymore. While the lotion was still good, it was amazing. I mostly enjoy it for the smell, but every nose is different.
kiera m.
Love this product it left my body smelling amazing the only downside was I felt like it took a while for it to soak in.
Becca L.
This stuff is definitely a thick body butter! I got a sample of this with my Target Beauty box. It's definitely very moisturizing. It's almost a little too thick for my liking. I feel too greasy after using it. I think there are better options out there.
Lorena P.
I bought this at Ulta. It wasn't too pricey maybe under $10. I liked how it smelled and felt on my body however this product broke me out therefore I don't think I would purchase again. If you have sensitive or acne prone skin I would ask a dermatologist before you use this product.
BJ C.
Trenton, OH
It's a really great product. I have zero complaints it smells amazing and feels amazing and does the job. I even bought my sister one for her birthday
Tayla E.
I love these products; they always seem to deliver in the way of moisture and packaging. I use it almost everyday !
This product is very thick and can be very sticky if you apply too much, however is a good product and very moisturizing if the right amount is used. Doesn't always seem to moisturise certain dry parts like elbows and knees, but overall I would purchase this for use on my arms and legs.
Brittany D.
Callahan
The cute name and quirky packaging led me to buy this lotion. I've used Soap and Glory Products for a while and love the uniqueness and attention to detail they put into their merchandise. I loved the fresh scent of the butter. It is thick and creamy, but takes a little long to soak into the skin.
Keri T.
Orange Park, FL
Does this lotion sink into your skin without leaving a greasy feel behind?
Brigid C.
Maple Glen, PA
What is the best thing about this product?
Caitlin M.
Tamarac, FL
Is the fragrance too strong?
Is it the same thing in the righteous butter in the tub?
Sarah R.
Ringwood, NJ
What is your favorite body lotion? So far, I’ve been loving the Soap & Glory The Righteous Butter