BY SOAP & GLORY

A mega-size bottle of Soap & Glory's deluxe, fantastically hydrating body lotion. This lush yet surprisingly lightweight hydrator delivers the perfect level of moisture to dry skin. Its rich, deep-sinking formula is made with shea and cocoa seed butters, sweet almond and rosehip seed oils, aloe vera, vitamin E, and a special seaweed-sourced smoother. This lotion goes on silky—never greasy—and swiftly replenishes moisture to dry elbows, knees, and feet. This lotion comes in Soap & Glory's delicious Pink fragrance: a blend of bergamot, peach, vanilla, and sandalwood.

• Is the fragrance too strong?4 Answers
  • What is the best thing about this product?5 Answers
  • Does this lotion sink into your skin without leaving a gr...5 Answers
Buy on SkinSto...
  • "The lotion made my skin so soft! I just recently tried this brand and I am a new fan of it! I have really dry skin and it kept my skin hydrated all day! I can't wait to try the body scrubs." in 77 reviews
  • "I adore this body lotion. It doesn't feel all thick & oily on the skin but it really hydrates amazingly. My skin feels moisturizer all day after applying after my shower in the morning. Very gentle on the skin expecially with me having very sensitive skin. It also has a lovely fragrance to it but not too harsh. I will definitely be purchasing again! " in 14 reviews
Hayley M.
Owasso, OK
I wanted to love this product so bad but the smell i just could not get past. it is long lasting and super moisturizing. The smell was just too much. Not worth the price. I only used twice because of the smell. I would not repurchase this product because i am sensitive to the smell.
Kamron P.
Millbrook, AL
The lotion itself is amazing. I just can't get passed the smell. If you like strong scents that linger, this is definitely for you.
Kayleigh B.
Marquette, MI
I began watching YouTube beauty guru videos at a very young age, and oddly I was attracted more to the UK guru's. Most of these guru's raved about the brand Soap & Glory, but I had no clue what it was. Finally after a trip to Sephora I discovered the brand. In the aisle of doom was a travel size of the Righteous Butter. This stuff is AMAZING! It smells like a fancy perfume, I believe people say Chloe. The price was not steep at all, in fact I have even seen the product on the shelves in Target now! It is super accessible and really moisturizing. I do have to say that after having the lotion for a few months it almost seemed to be experienced and the lotion became very watery and just plain unusable anymore. While the lotion was still good, it was amazing. I mostly enjoy it for the smell, but every nose is different.
Sasha B.
Very good affordable moisturiser, great for slapping on after a shower! Leaves you feeling so soft and has a fairly decent smell. I use this quite often
Brea M.
This helps keep my body feeling smooth and soft all day. It has a nice scent and compliments the sugar crush body wash very well.
Becca L.
This stuff is definitely a thick body butter! I got a sample of this with my Target Beauty box. It's definitely very moisturizing. It's almost a little too thick for my liking. I feel too greasy after using it. I think there are better options out there.
Shelby B.
Omaha, NE
Not bad as a daily use body lotion. I like the gently fragrant scent. Isn't the best option for really dry skin.
BJ C.
Trenton, OH
It's a really great product. I have zero complaints it smells amazing and feels amazing and does the job. I even bought my sister one for her birthday
Lorena P.
I bought this at Ulta. It wasn't too pricey maybe under $10. I liked how it smelled and felt on my body however this product broke me out therefore I don't think I would purchase again. If you have sensitive or acne prone skin I would ask a dermatologist before you use this product.
Tayla E.
I love these products; they always seem to deliver in the way of moisture and packaging. I use it almost everyday !
Keri T.
Orange Park, FL
Does this lotion sink into your skin without leaving a greasy feel behind?
Brigid C.
Maple Glen, PA
What is the best thing about this product?
Caitlin M.
Tamarac, FL
Is the fragrance too strong?
Sarah R.
Ringwood, NJ
What is your favorite body lotion? So far, I’ve been loving the Soap & Glory The Righteous Butter
Is it the same thing in the righteous butter in the tub?