BY SOAP & GLORY

A mega-size bottle of Soap & Glory's deluxe, fantastically hydrating body lotion. This lush yet surprisingly lightweight hydrator delivers the perfect level of moisture to dry skin. Its rich, deep-sinking formula is made with shea and cocoa seed butters, sweet almond and rosehip seed oils, aloe vera, vitamin E, and a special seaweed-sourced smoother. This lotion goes on silky—never greasy—and swiftly replenishes moisture to dry elbows, knees, and feet. This lotion comes in Soap & Glory's delicious Pink fragrance: a blend of bergamot, peach, vanilla, and sandalwood.

• Is the fragrance too strong?4 Answers
  • What is the best thing about this product?5 Answers
  • Does this lotion sink into your skin without leaving a gr...5 Answers
Soap & Glory The Righteous Butter
  • "The lotion made my skin so soft! I just recently tried this brand and I am a new fan of it! I have really dry skin and it kept my skin hydrated all day! I can't wait to try the body scrubs." in 77 reviews
  • "I adore this body lotion. It doesn't feel all thick & oily on the skin but it really hydrates amazingly. My skin feels moisturizer all day after applying after my shower in the morning. Very gentle on the skin expecially with me having very sensitive skin. It also has a lovely fragrance to it but not too harsh. I will definitely be purchasing again! " in 14 reviews
Stephanie H.
Clarendon Hls, IL
I am addicted to the scent -it smells just like Coco Mademoiselle perfume but not as harsh. The best part is the scent lingers and the lotion itself is amazing!! Using this in combimation with the scented body wash is a great way to smell great without any kind of perfume!!!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND
Leigh Ann K.
Alexandria, LA
Nice lotion. I like the fragrance- it's very clean & settles quickly. It's not too greasy but it is moisturizing. Sometimes I can't use lotions with Shea butter- it doesn't absorb into skin but instead balls up- but didn't have a problem with this.
Michele C.
Seriously love this stuff. It smells delicious and and keeps me feeling moisturized. It has lasted me for such a long time as well after using it very often and I will be repurchasing it soon! I recommend it for someone looking for a good lotion.
Marie E.
San Antonio, TX
This body lotion is very nice. If you don't like strong scents then this is probably not for you; however, if you like clean perfume scents that are somehow floral you are going to enjoy this product. I personally really like the scent, I use the scrub that has this same fragrance and then the lotion and I feel that I smell great all day long!
Lauren S.
Fullerton , CA
This has to be one of my favorite body lotions. The texture is so smooth and creamy and it leaves my skin feeling soft all day. For the price it's pretty pricey (I'm a broke college student) but when I feel like splurging on myself I would buy this item again especially in the winter.
Carlissa T.
Atlanta, GA
Id always see you tubers talking about this but I never found it! Until one day shopping in my local target and they had it on a huge display!!! I grabbed so many things to try out this being one. At first the smell was a little strong but once it settled I loved it!!! And it makes my skin feel so smooth! Hubbs even notices a difference.
Lorena P.
I bought this at Ulta. It wasn't too pricey maybe under $10. I liked how it smelled and felt on my body however this product broke me out therefore I don't think I would purchase again. If you have sensitive or acne prone skin I would ask a dermatologist before you use this product.
Mahala M.
Sevierville, TN
This lotion is amazing! It has a rich consistency that leaves dry skin feeling smooth and soft. The smell is delicious but could be too strong for some. I got mine at Sephora. The price is pretty good for the amount of product you get.
Rose M.
If you have dry skin, I would definitely recommend buying this product immediately. It moisturizes so well without being too heavy or leaving a film on your skin. The scent isn't too overwhelming like a lot of other body butters.
Elaine H.
Sweet and light lotion. The fragrance is not too heavy and artificial. My sensitive skin is not bothered by this lotion at all! Just enough moisture for not terribly dry skin. Great value. Will continue purchasing again and again.
Keri T.
Orange Park, FL
Does this lotion sink into your skin without leaving a greasy feel behind?
Brigid C.
Maple Glen, PA
What is the best thing about this product?
Caitlin M.
Tamarac, FL
Is the fragrance too strong?
Sarah R.
Ringwood, NJ
What is your favorite body lotion? So far, I’ve been loving the Soap & Glory The Righteous Butter
Is it the same thing in the righteous butter in the tub?