BY SOAP & GLORY #87 in Lotion

A mega-size bottle of Soap & Glory's deluxe, fantastically hydrating body lotion. This lush yet surprisingly lightweight hydrator delivers the perfect level of moisture to dry skin. Its rich, deep-sinking formula is made with shea and cocoa seed butters, sweet almond and rosehip seed oils, aloe vera, vitamin E, and a special seaweed-sourced smoother. This lotion goes on silky—never greasy—and swiftly replenishes moisture to dry elbows, knees, and feet. This lotion comes in Soap & Glory's delicious Pink fragrance: a blend of bergamot, peach, vanilla, and sandalwood.

• Is the fragrance too strong?4 Answers
  • What is the best thing about this product?5 Answers
  • Does this lotion sink into your skin without leaving a gr...5 Answers
Buy on SkinSto...
  • "The lotion made my skin so soft! I just recently tried this brand and I am a new fan of it! I have really dry skin and it kept my skin hydrated all day! I can't wait to try the body scrubs." in 77 reviews
  • "I adore this body lotion. It doesn't feel all thick & oily on the skin but it really hydrates amazingly. My skin feels moisturizer all day after applying after my shower in the morning. Very gentle on the skin expecially with me having very sensitive skin. It also has a lovely fragrance to it but not too harsh. I will definitely be purchasing again! " in 14 reviews
Marieka B.
Olympia, WA
This is my favorite lotion of all time. It's so moisturizing and never leaves an oily feeling on the skin. It absorbs quickly and leaves your skin super soft. The scent is also to die for. I like that it comes with a pump because I didn't like dipping my hand into the tub for the body butter.
amber t.
Mobile, AL
My daughter has keratosis pilaris on her arms and legs and we use this to keep her skin lotioned up. It does an amazing job and keeping moisture locked in to her skin and keeping the bumps to a minimum whereas no other lotions have really helped. It doesn't leave a greasy feel and smells amazing.
Lorina G.
Denver, CO
This stuff is amazing! It smells so nice too! The bottle recommends to apply it after the shower and that's when I apply it. It leaves your skin so smooyh and soft!! This lotion has shea butter and aloe vera which both are known to give skin moisture and leave skin feeling soft. This 16oz bottle lasts me a long time!!
Felicia T.
Mesa, AZ
My favorite body lotion of all time!! I have very sensitive skin, even on my body, so 99% of the time most body lotions will give me a rash and bumps. But not this one! It is by far the best smelling lotion I've ever used and most importantly keeps my skin moisturized. I will continue buying it again and again.
Hayley M.
Owasso, OK
I wanted to love this product so bad but the smell i just could not get past. it is long lasting and super moisturizing. The smell was just too much. Not worth the price. I only used twice because of the smell. I would not repurchase this product because i am sensitive to the smell.
Janie M.
Bloomington , MN
If you love a body lotion that is a non-greasy mosturizer that has a stronger scent, this is for you. I personally love the scent of this and it lasts for SUCH a long time! Keep in mind, I wouldn't recommend wearing any kind of perfume if you apply this because it will be overpowering. It's on the pricier side, but it's worth the money.
Darlene M.
Fayetteville, AR
This lotion is total perfection. I have eczema and extremely dry skin and it's very hard to find a lotion that works well AND smells nice and this lotion is absolutely to die for! The smell is sweet but just the right amount, not too overpowering. It's a great price and you'll definitely want to buy more after your first purchase!!
Jennifer J.
Tooele, UT
I first discovered this lotion as a sample sent to me as a free gift. After this I was hooked. I was surprised at how inexpensive it was. The moisture lasts all day and the smells is amazing. I don't need to apply throughout the day when I use this lotion. I would absolutely recommend this lotion to anyone in need of soft skin.
Tanja M.
Redding, CA
I first discovered this brand when purchasing it in the "Birthday Box" at Sephora for a gift. I ended up getting 2 and the smell alone sold me right then and there. I cant even begin to describe the scent of this. Its so clean and refreshing..but definitely not one of those floral scents lol. Makes my skin feel fresh and renewed. and for an added bonus my husband likes me using it as well (;
Nicole A.
Wilmington, NC
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! Soap & Glory has amazing skin care products. The price is higher than drug store, but lower than high end, so, I think it's pretty affordable. I adore the scent - so fresh and clean, and super moisturizing. I tell my friends about this all the time.
Keri T.
Orange Park, FL
Does this lotion sink into your skin without leaving a greasy feel behind?
Brigid C.
Maple Glen, PA
What is the best thing about this product?
Caitlin M.
Tamarac, FL
Is the fragrance too strong?
Sarah R.
Ringwood, NJ
What is your favorite body lotion? So far, I’ve been loving the Soap & Glory The Righteous Butter
Is it the same thing in the righteous butter in the tub?