BY SOAP & GLORY

A mega-size bottle of Soap & Glory's deluxe, fantastically hydrating body lotion. This lush yet surprisingly lightweight hydrator delivers the perfect level of moisture to dry skin. Its rich, deep-sinking formula is made with shea and cocoa seed butters, sweet almond and rosehip seed oils, aloe vera, vitamin E, and a special seaweed-sourced smoother. This lotion goes on silky—never greasy—and swiftly replenishes moisture to dry elbows, knees, and feet. This lotion comes in Soap & Glory's delicious Pink fragrance: a blend of bergamot, peach, vanilla, and sandalwood.

• Is the fragrance too strong?4 Answers
  • What is the best thing about this product?5 Answers
  • Does this lotion sink into your skin without leaving a gr...5 Answers
Soap & Glory The Righteous Butter
  • "The lotion made my skin so soft! I just recently tried this brand and I am a new fan of it! I have really dry skin and it kept my skin hydrated all day! I can't wait to try the body scrubs." in 77 reviews
  • "I adore this body lotion. It doesn't feel all thick & oily on the skin but it really hydrates amazingly. My skin feels moisturizer all day after applying after my shower in the morning. Very gentle on the skin expecially with me having very sensitive skin. It also has a lovely fragrance to it but not too harsh. I will definitely be purchasing again! " in 14 reviews
Tasha M.
Palm Springs, CA
This smells like glamour in a jar. It's a very strongly scented lotion but I personally prefer that at times. I can't describe the smell it's not citrus or too floral... You just have to try it to find out.
I'm always looking for a good body moisturizer. This body butter not only leaves your skin supple but even adds a soft glow to your skin. I would recommend for anyone who likes to be noticeably fragrant.
Leah B.
THIS SCENT! OMG!!! I love all of Soap & Glory's products, but this line (this, the body butter & the body spray) are AMAZING! They all smell like a high-end perfume, not too overpowering but it definitely lasts all day long! This lotion is highly moisturizing without being greasy & is by far my favorite lotion of the moment! I will continue to re-purchase, bonus the price is great too!
Claire D.
I started off using The Righteous Butter Body Balm. I went to my local Walgreens and found that they also had The Righteous Butter Body Lotion. I like this product for when my skin doesn't feel that dry for the day but I can still have that amazing Floral scent that come with these products. It doesn't leave my skin oily but it does make it feel refreshed. Would definitely recommend trying!
Anna M.
Leesburg, VA
Anything that says "righteous butter" on the soap and glory products is amazing!!! It is the best smelling out of all their products in my opinion. It is also extremely thick and creamy, but it does not feel heavy when applying on the skin. I keep on re-purchasing this Body Butter because I can't live without it!!
Annah H.
Donalds, SC
Love this body butter! It makes skin feel so good and soft! I use it after I take a warm bath and shave. The smell is nice. A bit pricey, but quality is worth it. It lasts a while too! I like the bottle being just traditional. I recommend this to anyone who likes to put lotion on after shaving or just everyday use.
Meghann K.
Clinton, MS
I FREAKIN LOVE SOAP AND GLORY!!!! I used to get this stuff alllll the time when I worked at Sephora! This weekend I went to Walgreens and just about had a heart attack I was so excited! GREAT QUALITY! Smells amazing and super moisturizing
Shimna N.
Love this product and its smell that lingers around long time. I have used three products from this brand and all are awesome. Just the right moisturizing needed for me. I have a very dry skin and this product works wonders during winter. I recommend this product to anyone who has normal to dry skin.
Marieka B.
Olympia, WA
This is my favorite lotion of all time. It's so moisturizing and never leaves an oily feeling on the skin. It absorbs quickly and leaves your skin super soft. The scent is also to die for. I like that it comes with a pump because I didn't like dipping my hand into the tub for the body butter.
amber t.
Mobile, AL
My daughter has keratosis pilaris on her arms and legs and we use this to keep her skin lotioned up. It does an amazing job and keeping moisture locked in to her skin and keeping the bumps to a minimum whereas no other lotions have really helped. It doesn't leave a greasy feel and smells amazing.
Lorina G.
Denver, CO
This stuff is amazing! It smells so nice too! The bottle recommends to apply it after the shower and that's when I apply it. It leaves your skin so smooyh and soft!! This lotion has shea butter and aloe vera which both are known to give skin moisture and leave skin feeling soft. This 16oz bottle lasts me a long time!!
Keri T.
Orange Park, FL
Does this lotion sink into your skin without leaving a greasy feel behind?
Brigid C.
Maple Glen, PA
What is the best thing about this product?
Caitlin M.
Tamarac, FL
Is the fragrance too strong?
Is it the same thing in the righteous butter in the tub?
Sarah R.
Ringwood, NJ
What is your favorite body lotion? So far, I’ve been loving the Soap & Glory The Righteous Butter