BY SOAP & GLORY #87 in Lotion

A mega-size bottle of Soap & Glory's deluxe, fantastically hydrating body lotion. This lush yet surprisingly lightweight hydrator delivers the perfect level of moisture to dry skin. Its rich, deep-sinking formula is made with shea and cocoa seed butters, sweet almond and rosehip seed oils, aloe vera, vitamin E, and a special seaweed-sourced smoother. This lotion goes on silky—never greasy—and swiftly replenishes moisture to dry elbows, knees, and feet. This lotion comes in Soap & Glory's delicious Pink fragrance: a blend of bergamot, peach, vanilla, and sandalwood.

• Is the fragrance too strong?4 Answers
  • What is the best thing about this product?5 Answers
  • Does this lotion sink into your skin without leaving a gr...5 Answers
Buy on SkinSto...
  • "The lotion made my skin so soft! I just recently tried this brand and I am a new fan of it! I have really dry skin and it kept my skin hydrated all day! I can't wait to try the body scrubs." in 77 reviews
  • "I adore this body lotion. It doesn't feel all thick & oily on the skin but it really hydrates amazingly. My skin feels moisturizer all day after applying after my shower in the morning. Very gentle on the skin expecially with me having very sensitive skin. It also has a lovely fragrance to it but not too harsh. I will definitely be purchasing again! " in 14 reviews
Liya L.
Ithaca, NY
Love! Love! Love!!!!!! I just got this with the original pink body wash and the both have been amazing together. They not only smell amazing, but the lotion makes my skin feel amazing! I do have to keep reapplying it on my hands, but that might just be because my hands are more dry than average. However, a little goes a long way, and after only using it for a few days I am noticing a difference! LOVE LOVE LOVE!
Alyssa M.
['Forest Hills', 'NY'], NY
This stuff smells like a dream! I am obsessed with lotions and moisturizers and I always keep a bottle of this in my home. I like to put it on before I go to sleep and when I wake up in the morning my skin is soft and I can still smell it. I have recommended it to friends and family and many of them have gone out and purchased it. You won't be disappointed.
Aspen G.
Farmington, AR
This is one of my favorite lotions. I picked this up at Ulta, and the smell is AMAZING. When I use this, I feel moisturized all day, and I don't have to wear perfume- I smell fresh and clean. I always get asked what perfume I'm wearing when I have this on, so if you aren't into body butter with a strong, lingering scent, this definitely isn't for you.
Beth C.
Fort Hood, TX
Tasha M.
Palm Springs, CA
This smells like glamour in a jar. It's a very strongly scented lotion but I personally prefer that at times. I can't describe the smell it's not citrus or too floral... You just have to try it to find out.
I'm always looking for a good body moisturizer. This body butter not only leaves your skin supple but even adds a soft glow to your skin. I would recommend for anyone who likes to be noticeably fragrant.
Leah B.
THIS SCENT! OMG!!! I love all of Soap & Glory's products, but this line (this, the body butter & the body spray) are AMAZING! They all smell like a high-end perfume, not too overpowering but it definitely lasts all day long! This lotion is highly moisturizing without being greasy & is by far my favorite lotion of the moment! I will continue to re-purchase, bonus the price is great too!
Claire D.
I started off using The Righteous Butter Body Balm. I went to my local Walgreens and found that they also had The Righteous Butter Body Lotion. I like this product for when my skin doesn't feel that dry for the day but I can still have that amazing Floral scent that come with these products. It doesn't leave my skin oily but it does make it feel refreshed. Would definitely recommend trying!
Anna M.
Leesburg, VA
Anything that says "righteous butter" on the soap and glory products is amazing!!! It is the best smelling out of all their products in my opinion. It is also extremely thick and creamy, but it does not feel heavy when applying on the skin. I keep on re-purchasing this Body Butter because I can't live without it!!
Meghann K.
Clinton, MS
I FREAKIN LOVE SOAP AND GLORY!!!! I used to get this stuff alllll the time when I worked at Sephora! This weekend I went to Walgreens and just about had a heart attack I was so excited! GREAT QUALITY! Smells amazing and super moisturizing
Shimna N.
Love this product and its smell that lingers around long time. I have used three products from this brand and all are awesome. Just the right moisturizing needed for me. I have a very dry skin and this product works wonders during winter. I recommend this product to anyone who has normal to dry skin.
Keri T.
Orange Park, FL
Does this lotion sink into your skin without leaving a greasy feel behind?
Brigid C.
Maple Glen, PA
What is the best thing about this product?
Caitlin M.
Tamarac, FL
Is the fragrance too strong?
Sarah R.
Ringwood, NJ
What is your favorite body lotion? So far, I’ve been loving the Soap & Glory The Righteous Butter
Is it the same thing in the righteous butter in the tub?