BY SOAP & GLORY

A mega-size bottle of Soap & Glory's deluxe, fantastically hydrating body lotion. This lush yet surprisingly lightweight hydrator delivers the perfect level of moisture to dry skin. Its rich, deep-sinking formula is made with shea and cocoa seed butters, sweet almond and rosehip seed oils, aloe vera, vitamin E, and a special seaweed-sourced smoother. This lotion goes on silky—never greasy—and swiftly replenishes moisture to dry elbows, knees, and feet. This lotion comes in Soap & Glory's delicious Pink fragrance: a blend of bergamot, peach, vanilla, and sandalwood.

• Is the fragrance too strong?4 Answers
  • What is the best thing about this product?5 Answers
  • Does this lotion sink into your skin without leaving a gr...5 Answers
Soap & Glory The Righteous Butter
  • "The lotion made my skin so soft! I just recently tried this brand and I am a new fan of it! I have really dry skin and it kept my skin hydrated all day! I can't wait to try the body scrubs." in 77 reviews
  • "I adore this body lotion. It doesn't feel all thick & oily on the skin but it really hydrates amazingly. My skin feels moisturizer all day after applying after my shower in the morning. Very gentle on the skin expecially with me having very sensitive skin. It also has a lovely fragrance to it but not too harsh. I will definitely be purchasing again! " in 14 reviews
Amber K.
Frederick, MD
This became my HOLY GRAIL after just 2* uses ; it smells like roses and sweet tarts but is very light in scent ! It isn't greasy and my skin feels so soft ! This stuff is worth the Target pick up for sure !
Yaritza G.
Kissimmee, FL
In love whit this!!!! So good smells so good !!!! I love it. Me encanta te deja la piel súper suave y además huele súper ricooooo me facina !!!! Se la recomiendo
Brandi H.
Winston Salem, NC
This stuff is so wonderful and the smell just fills the room! It feels so good in the skin and really does moisturize. The bottle is huge so it the "best bang for your buck"
Rachel F.
Palm Coast
Talk about great smelling! The scent really lasts on my skin too. Easy and convenient pump is really a plus. All of their products smell amazing. Really a great moisturizer.
Zoe F.
Royal Oak, MI
I've been using this lotion on a daily basis for three or four months and I have to say, I absolutely love it! It has a light scent that isn't overpowering and it sinks into the skin quickly, so you aren't left feeling greasy. It's perfect for application just before bed! The price is great, it's available at Ulta, which is super handy, and I love the pump! Cannot recommend this enough
leslie H.
S. Ozone park, N.y.
Is smell incredible. Very overpowering smell if you don't like it to be to strong but it every Moisturizing. I use only on my legs and feel. I don't use it on my whole body because it a little greasy and I can sometimes breakout from it since I suffer from acne. But if you just want a little fragrance on your body just put some on your hand and the smell lingers for hours maybe for days.
Nora K.
Minneapolis, MN
THIS IS MY HOLY GRAIL LOTION. I am obsessed with this stuff. It smells AH-MAZIG. Makes my skin feel so quenched and soft. I have friends tell me all the time that my hands are so soft. I use this all over my body every day. I put this on right after I shower and i feel refreshed and smell good for the rest of the day. Also its not bad for the price you get a lot of product and they have some for more dry skin or whatever you need. Try this you will love it.
Heather M.
Charlottesvle, VA
I can't even find the words to tell you how much you are missing out on if this is not part of your skincare routine. It smells heavenly and leaves skin feeling soft and elegant. Scent is subtle but long lasting on the skin. Love rubbing this all over every day after my shower. Feels baby soft and never greasy. Another winner from Soap & Glory!
Dominique M.
Woodbridge, VA
Marshmallows? Angel tears? Sweet fragrant flowers bathed in dew and citrusy sugar? I can't describe the scent but it's literally life changing. I pair this with the shower gel and the scent lingers and fades like a fresh well crafted parfum. It's super moisturizing all day but not greasy. Great price point for the amount of product. The packaging is a little juvenile but that's me nitpicking. Lovely product
Liya L.
Ithaca, NY
Love! Love! Love!!!!!! I just got this with the original pink body wash and the both have been amazing together. They not only smell amazing, but the lotion makes my skin feel amazing! I do have to keep reapplying it on my hands, but that might just be because my hands are more dry than average. However, a little goes a long way, and after only using it for a few days I am noticing a difference! LOVE LOVE LOVE!
Keri T.
Orange Park, FL
Does this lotion sink into your skin without leaving a greasy feel behind?
Brigid C.
Maple Glen, PA
What is the best thing about this product?
Caitlin M.
Tamarac, FL
Is the fragrance too strong?
Sarah R.
Ringwood, NJ
What is your favorite body lotion? So far, I’ve been loving the Soap & Glory The Righteous Butter
Is it the same thing in the righteous butter in the tub?