BY SOAP & GLORY

A mega-size bottle of Soap & Glory's deluxe, fantastically hydrating body lotion. This lush yet surprisingly lightweight hydrator delivers the perfect level of moisture to dry skin. Its rich, deep-sinking formula is made with shea and cocoa seed butters, sweet almond and rosehip seed oils, aloe vera, vitamin E, and a special seaweed-sourced smoother. This lotion goes on silky—never greasy—and swiftly replenishes moisture to dry elbows, knees, and feet. This lotion comes in Soap & Glory's delicious Pink fragrance: a blend of bergamot, peach, vanilla, and sandalwood.

• Is the fragrance too strong?4 Answers
  • What is the best thing about this product?5 Answers
  • Does this lotion sink into your skin without leaving a gr...5 Answers
Soap & Glory The Righteous Butter
  • "The lotion made my skin so soft! I just recently tried this brand and I am a new fan of it! I have really dry skin and it kept my skin hydrated all day! I can't wait to try the body scrubs." in 77 reviews
  • "I adore this body lotion. It doesn't feel all thick & oily on the skin but it really hydrates amazingly. My skin feels moisturizer all day after applying after my shower in the morning. Very gentle on the skin expecially with me having very sensitive skin. It also has a lovely fragrance to it but not too harsh. I will definitely be purchasing again! " in 14 reviews
Angela G. W.
The lotion is nice, but it is very perfumey, like the kind of lotion that comes with a perfume (which I never use). I like my lotions to be more natural and less perfumed.
Priscila G.
Tampa, FL
Huge fan of this stuff. It smells amazing and is easy to pump. It's pretty moisturizing and doesn't leave your skin feeling oily. Decent price - can be found online or at Ulta.
Savannah P.
The Righteous Butter Body Lotion is one of my favorite Soap & Glory products and one of my favorite body lotions. It is inexpensive for the amount of product you get and a little goes a long way. It has a creamy consistency that absorbs quickly and easily into the skin. This body lotion hydrates very well, which is important to me because I have very dry skin. My skin feels so soft after I wake up if I used it the night before. I love the scent of this product, as it smells like bergamot, vanilla, peach, and sandalwood. It is definitely a strong scent, so if scented products bother you I would recommend staying away from this lotion. However, if you liked scented body lotions and are looking for something hydrating, I highly recommend this!
Cassandra W.
First off, this is probably my new favorite scented body lotion. I typically HATE scented lotions, because they usually make me sneeze or the scent just doesn't last long enough to even matter. When first applied, it does smell really strong to me which I initially disliked. However, after a couple of minutes it was really subtle and it actually lasted for hours. I found myself unintentionally breathing deeply just to get a whiff, it smells so good! Plus, the moisture actually lasted for HOURS. Usually I have to reapply lotion every hour, but with this one I had no such issue. It's fantastic, I definitely recommend it to anyone!
Brittany W.
Warrenton , MO
This body lotion is great! I discovered it at Ulta. One of the best lotions I have used and my skin feels hydrated all day. It is VERY fragrant, which I don't mind at all, however, someone who is sensitive to aromas I probably wouldn't recommend this too. My skin smells like perfume all day where I don't have to wear any aromas with this.
Rachel L.
I recently purchased this at Ulta since right now they have buy 2 get one free. So I decided I would try out Soap and Glory for the first time since I find it to be a bit expensive and I prefer cheap. But I am glad I did! This stuff is like magic! It makes my skin so soft and smooth and the scent is so heavenly! I think I will have to keep buying this because I have never had a lotion so good! I HIGHLY recommend this lotion!
Denise H.
LAS VEGAS, NV
This lotion is a luxury item at a bargain price. Made with shea and coconut oils and enriched with vitiman E and aloe vera, this lotion leaves your skin hydrated and smooth. The fragrance is spectacular with hints of rose, bergamont and jasmine. Your skin will retain it's moisture all day and the scent is long lasting. Such a lovely lotion.
Allie W.
I love this body lotion! It moisturizes without leaving a greasy feeling! Great price and great value! I got this is a set at ulta that also came with the clean on me body wash and a puff! It all works great and smells amazing!!!
Aimee R.
I'm so in love with the scent of the Soap & Glory Righteous Butter. I originally bought the Clean on Me for the scent and decided I had to have the lotion, as well. It's very long lasting; I still smell it after a few hours of putting in on. The only thing I don't love about it is that it's a bit greasy when it's first applied. I have to let it sink in for a few minutes before I do anything else.
Julianne D.
Ridgewood, NJ
I use this lotion every single day all over my body after every shower. It smells great and soaks in right away. The smell and the softness last all day and I always get compliments. My only skin issue is my KP on my arms and this isn't heavy enough to help it but besides that it's amazing! Will always continue to purchase.
Keri T.
Orange Park, FL
Does this lotion sink into your skin without leaving a greasy feel behind?
Brigid C.
Maple Glen, PA
What is the best thing about this product?
Caitlin M.
Tamarac, FL
Is the fragrance too strong?
Is it the same thing in the righteous butter in the tub?
Sarah R.
Ringwood, NJ
What is your favorite body lotion? So far, I’ve been loving the Soap & Glory The Righteous Butter