BY SOAP & GLORY

A mega-size bottle of Soap & Glory's deluxe, fantastically hydrating body lotion. This lush yet surprisingly lightweight hydrator delivers the perfect level of moisture to dry skin. Its rich, deep-sinking formula is made with shea and cocoa seed butters, sweet almond and rosehip seed oils, aloe vera, vitamin E, and a special seaweed-sourced smoother. This lotion goes on silky—never greasy—and swiftly replenishes moisture to dry elbows, knees, and feet. This lotion comes in Soap & Glory's delicious Pink fragrance: a blend of bergamot, peach, vanilla, and sandalwood.

• Is the fragrance too strong?4 Answers
  • What is the best thing about this product?5 Answers
  • Does this lotion sink into your skin without leaving a gr...5 Answers
Buy on SkinSto...
  • "The lotion made my skin so soft! I just recently tried this brand and I am a new fan of it! I have really dry skin and it kept my skin hydrated all day! I can't wait to try the body scrubs." in 77 reviews
  • "I adore this body lotion. It doesn't feel all thick & oily on the skin but it really hydrates amazingly. My skin feels moisturizer all day after applying after my shower in the morning. Very gentle on the skin expecially with me having very sensitive skin. It also has a lovely fragrance to it but not too harsh. I will definitely be purchasing again! " in 14 reviews
Elaine H.
Sweet and light lotion. The fragrance is not too heavy and artificial. My sensitive skin is not bothered by this lotion at all! Just enough moisture for not terribly dry skin. Great value. Will continue purchasing again and again.
Chrissy C.
Romeoville, IL
OMG.....this is the best product ever! Everyone in my household of 6 loves to use this product. It smells great and it keeps skin hydrated! I even use this on my young children and they love it too! I have several bottles and I will continue to stock up on this product!!
Alysha C.
Munford , TN
This is my number one favorite by soap and glory. This lotion is thick and hydrating while still being a lotion consistency. I LOVE the pump bottle. The smell is amazing as well. Very classic, clean, and girly. Will definitely repurchase.
elliott b.
I love pairing this with a soap & glory body wash :) the smell is heavenly and it leaves the skin oh so soft without being greasy. The scent is light, but nice on the skin. I really enjoy this product, oh and the packaging is adorable
Kelly C.
Spring Hope, NC
Omg if you haven't smelled this put your phone down and order it or go to a place that sells it! This stuff is so luxuriously moisturizing and I'm not exaggerating! This is so god to put on right after a shower! Love it
Ashley M.
Henderson, TX
OMG! If you are looking of that ride or die type of buttery lotion with an amazing scent then look no further! This used to be hard to get your hands on so I would seriously buy in bulk. I'm so very thankful this brand has become more available in the US!
Locsi N.
El Paso
Soap & Glory always have great deals such as buy 1 get the other one half off. They give the opportunity to try the amazing products. The righteous butter is such a rich lotion that hydrates your skin thoughout the day. The container last such a long time!
Nicole E.
Orlando, FL
I've watch beauty gurus on youtube and all of them were raving about this lotion so I decided to go buy it. I have sensitive and very dry skin and this lotion works magic. The lotion keeps your skin hydrated and doesn't have a greasy feel. The price is reasonable price to the large amount of lotion you get. I would recommend the lotion to everyone.
Courtney W.
Bridgeport, AL
Love this stuff!! Feels very nice and high-end while still being more affordable. I love all soap and glory products. This lotion is very soothing and hydrating and luxurious feeling. Would definitely recommend!
Kiersten J.
West Bloomfield, MI
I've been using this body butter for the past few weeks, primarily on my legs after I shave and it does great things! I tend to get really painful red bumps on my legs after I shave and I need a good lotion to tame them, but with this lotion, my legs are so smooth every time and never irritated! The scent is also light and fresh and not heavy at all!
Keri T.
Orange Park, FL
Does this lotion sink into your skin without leaving a greasy feel behind?
Brigid C.
Maple Glen, PA
What is the best thing about this product?
Caitlin M.
Tamarac, FL
Is the fragrance too strong?
Sarah R.
Ringwood, NJ
What is your favorite body lotion? So far, I’ve been loving the Soap & Glory The Righteous Butter
Is it the same thing in the righteous butter in the tub?