Caitlin M.
Tamarac, FL

Is the fragrance too strong?

Cassandra W.
Cassandra W.
1 year, 1 month ago
It was when I first put it on, but then after a minute or so it faded and I found myself sniffing my arm to get a whiff every now and then lol. It smells great!
alicia c.
alicia c.
El Paso, TX
1 year, 4 months ago
Pues no es tan fuerte el olor pero si es duradero se te queda por bastante tiempo en tu piel , ami me gusta personalmente
Darlene M.
Darlene M.
Fayetteville, AR
1 year, 9 months ago
No! I think the fragrance is just the right amount, enough to where people can smell it on you but it's definitely not overpowering
Megan C.
Megan C.
Estes Park, CO
3 years, 2 months ago
I just bought this at Christmas time. It's a lighter smell but amazing all at the same time. I would recommend it :)