Soap & Glory The Righteous Butter Lotion - 84 fl oz

Soap & Glory The Righteous Butter Lotion - 8.4 fl oz

For unbelievably velvety skin that’s soft to the touch, you’ll love this swoon-worthy, luxurious formula for all-over moisture. Infused with deeply hydrating shea butter, aloe vera and Soap and Glory’s incomparable Original Pink™ fragrance, your skin will feel fantastically smooth and smell perfectly amazing. Scented with Soap and Glory's signature Original Pink fragrance; a unique yet versatile blend with contemporary rose and a refreshing twist of juicy, citrus bergamot. How to Use: 1) After showering or bathing, smooth a handful onto damp skin 2) Massage lightly until product is fully absorbed 3) Apply extra where skin needs more TLC Gender: female.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Soap & Glory The Righteous Butter Lotion - 8.4 fl oz!
How would you rate this product?
Rose K.
Bensalem, PA
I have been trying this product for a few months now. I love their design, it is very catchy. This lotion leaves your skin smelling so good. Only downside for me is that I don’t feel it keeps my skin moisturized long. I use this right after a shower or right before bed.

Looking for your answer?