BY SOAP & GLORY

A mega-sized (half-litre) bottle of super deluxe but lightweight Soap & Glory body lotion with shea and cocoa seed butters, sweet almond and rosehip seed oils, aloe vera, vitamin E, a special seaweed-sourced rough skin smoother, and Soap & Glory's... see more...

Summer I.
Stamford, CT
This is hands down, without a doubt, my favorite lotion ever. The smell is so refreshing and delicious, and it is light enough not to feel cakey but one of the most moisturizing lotions ever. They also have a great body butter, but this is a little lighter and preferable in my opinion.  A must have, especially for the price and drug store access!
Hannah H.
Carbondale, IL
I absolutely love this lotion. It smells incredible and leaves my skin so smooth. The hydration really lasts all day long and so does the delicious scent. I give this as gifts all the time and would recommend
Maria C.
I absolutely love using this after every shower! Especially after I shave my legs. This product makes my skin so soft and actually keeps them that way! Not filmy like other moisturizers I’ve used and definitely something I’ll continue to buy.
Brandi C.
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this lotion! Not only does the lotion leave my skin feeling soft and smooth but the fragrance has to be one of my all time favorites and always draws a compliment! People always ask what I’m wearing (perfume) and are shocked when I tell them it is just my lotion! That being said, if you are not looking for a strong fragrance in your lotion (that can overpower or compete with a perfume ... similar to the intensity of Bath and Body Works fragrance levels) this product is not for you.
Bethany M.
LAKELAND, FL
Why aren't there more than five stars for this?!  I'd give it ten if I could.  I am obsessed with this butter.  I learned of its existence during a trip to NYC last year.  A woman on the subway introduced me to it and I've loved it ever since.  The scent is amazing and now reminds me of the city!  Not to mention the effect it has on my skin. L. O. V. E.
madison c.
monterey
All time fav lotion! I use this with the soap & glory body wash and it is a constant for me! I constantly repurchase this combo! Love the scent, love how moisturizing it is, love the way it makes my sensitive skin feel! blends well with coconut oil if you need a little boost during the winter!
Jenn G.
Atascadero, CA
All of Soap & Glory’s body butters and lotions are all amazing quality and very hydrating! Great price point for high quality products. Fun names and fun scents available. Love how this leaves my skin so soft and moisturized!
Tamara F.
Best everyday lotion ever! This has replaced my expensive Lush Cosmetics lotion and is a great value. Smells amazing, really moisturized my skin and has great ingredients. Definitely will buy again as I purchased this one half off. Definitely recommend to those who want something to improve their skin as well as complement a body spray or perfume.
Melissa G.
MAURICE, LA
I love the way this smells! I like to wear it alone because it isn't a smell that will blend well with many perfumes, though. It has a great feeling that will keep you soft and moisturized throughout the day without feeling greasy. It doesn't absorb too quickly, it gives you time to work it in but it will fully absorb after about 5 minutes.
Alicia W.
Citrus Hts, CA
This is probably one of my favorite lotions i have ever used. It smells incredible & the scent lasts all day. It’s so hydrating & doesn’t affect my sensitive skin. I bought this at target for like $12, which is typically more than I’ll spend on a lotion, but I’d spend twice that for this lotion
Theresa R.
Staten Island , NY
Does this lotion have a strong fragrance?
Sarah O.
Washington, DC
Is this similar to hand food in texture? I’ve been wanting to try this but got the righteous butter first.

back