Soap & Glory The Righteous Butter Lotion 500ml uploaded by gem c.

BY SOAP & GLORY

A mega-sized (half-litre) bottle of super deluxe but lightweight Soap & Glory body lotion with shea and cocoa seed butters, sweet almond and rosehip seed oils, aloe vera, vitamin E, a special seaweed-sourced rough skin smoother, and Soap & Glory's... see more...

• Does this lotion have a strong fragrance?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Summer I.
Stamford, CT
This is hands down, without a doubt, my favorite lotion ever. The smell is so refreshing and delicious, and it is light enough not to feel cakey but one of the most moisturizing lotions ever. They also have a great body butter, but this is a little lighter and preferable in my opinion.  A must have, especially for the price and drug store access!
Maria C.
I absolutely love using this after every shower! Especially after I shave my legs. This product makes my skin so soft and actually keeps them that way! Not filmy like other moisturizers I’ve used and definitely something I’ll continue to buy.
Indigo B.
South Hadley, MA
I absolutely dig this lotion. It always leaves my skin silky smooth but it’s definitely not overbearing. The scent is wonderful as it’s light and feminine. I use this lotion partially for the scent of it!! 🌸
Bethany M.
LAKELAND, FL
Why aren't there more than five stars for this?!  I'd give it ten if I could.  I am obsessed with this butter.  I learned of its existence during a trip to NYC last year.  A woman on the subway introduced me to it and I've loved it ever since.  The scent is amazing and now reminds me of the city!  Not to mention the effect it has on my skin. L. O. V. E.
madison c.
monterey
All time fav lotion! I use this with the soap & glory body wash and it is a constant for me! I constantly repurchase this combo! Love the scent, love how moisturizing it is, love the way it makes my sensitive skin feel! blends well with coconut oil if you need a little boost during the winter!
Alexis P.
Horsham
Soap and Glory did it right with this body lotion! The smell is amazing and how smooth my skin feels is amazing. Use this right after shaving your legs! Best feeling ever!!
Eleanor J.
Phoenix , AZ
Absolutely amazing. Moisturizes very well and does not leave skin feeling greasy. First time using it and I I’m in love. It’s a little pricey but I do not mind paying for a good quality product. I will definitely be buying this collection from soap and glory.
Maggie T.
Apopka, FL
MY ALL TIME FAVORITE LOTION EVER!!!!! I bought it at my local Ulta and Target store, I love how cute the packaging is and how amazing the smell of it is! My friends are always stealing some when they come over! Would definitely buy again!
Anne A.
Murfreesboro, TN
I love the soap and glory hand cream so I decided to pick this up. It moisturizes my skin very well and smells amazing! The scent stays on my skin for a long time which I love. It has a sweet but clean scent to it. It very unique and I am not sure how else to describe it. I got mine at target when it was on sale.
Julia P.
California
I wish I could bathe in this lotion. That’s how much I love it. It smells so good and leaves every inch of my body so soft and smooth. I picked it up on a whim one day and I’ve never looked back.
Theresa R.
Staten Island, NY
Does this lotion have a strong fragrance?