BY SOAP & GLORY

The Righteous Butter Drum Gift Set - This is the gift every girl will want to hang on to this Holiday! Yes, the Soap & Glory's award-winning, best-selling icon can now be hung on your Christmas tree*. If you want to get your (moisturized) hands onto this shea-butter-and-aloe-vera marvel for dry skin, get a smooth on. (We don't want you to be disappointed if it sells out.)*WARNING: so full of skin-smoothing gorgeousness that it might break the tree if you hang it! - The Righteous Butter Drum Gift Set see more...

Soap & Glory The Righteous Butter Drum Gift Set
  • "The packaging is super cute and there's a lot of product in here too. It's great for all skin types (dry skin in particular) and it smells quite strongly of a perfume sort of scent so you wouldn't have to worry about spraying perfume when you wear this!" in 19 reviews
  • "Ohhhh my favorite! I didn't have the giftset,but the regular size,but it is SO moist and smells AMAZING! I love this stuff-never irritated my crazy sensitive skin and left me SO smooth, for days. I love,love,love this product and brand as a whole." in 15 reviews
Robyn S.
Nanticoke, PA
I Love the Righteous Butter! It's got such a light, airy scent that reminds me of summer. It gives me the impression of lemonade and sunscreen, which is an amazing combo. It goes on smooth, and while the end result is a bit "wet" for me, I can't stop using it. I keep one on my desk at work for the cold winter days; cracked, dry skin is defeated. Would highly recommend this product!
Amanda D.
TUCSON, AZ
Love Body Butter! It is perfect for colder weather, which really dries my skin out. Soap & Glory'Glory's Righteous Butter scent is subtle enough to apply at bedtime and let it work thru the night.
Karen R.
Winters , Ca
loved this, loved everything about this. totally recommend, i feel like the price is perfect for this product. i have no cons about this. i love the way it leaves your skin after applying. i bought mine at my local ulta. i would definitely buy again
Annie B.
Richardson, TX
The scent of this lotion is subtle but clean and fresh. The moisturizer strength is great and it doesn't leave you feeling like a greased up pig. I use it everyday after I shower and repeatedly rebuy it!
Meesha K.
Eden Prairie, MN
First, the packaging is very cute and girly- perfect for gift giving to a person who is a fan of cute vintage girly packaging. I really love the scent of this S&G Righteous Body Butter as well. This product - to my surprise - takes a bit of massaging to blend into the skin. It's a thicker body butter as in it is more like a cream in my opinion. It reminds me more of the consistency of cream cheese rather than butter if y'all get what I mean. Now this is a cream you'll feel the need to re-apply or apply more than once a day to maintain the moisturizing effect. This brand is now available in the drugstore and thus on the more affordable side.
Cynthia A.
Rockford, IL
I love this lotion! The scent is not a strong scent which I like. It leaves my skin feeling super soft! I would switch between this and my Victoria secret body butter.
Aurora M.
Kissimmee, FL
At first, I thought this product was going to irritate my sensitive skin from its perfume-like smell. However, due to my incredibly dry legs, I used it. The smell can be overwhelming at first but it eventually becomes softer and more bearable throughout the day. However, the product itself is great. It can take a while to really soak in but it leaves my legs super smooth and moisturized, which is very good as my legs get extremely flaky. Also, a little bit goes a long way, so it is worth the price.
5 stars product-wise but I took away one star because of its powerful smell.
Virginia J.
Princeton Jct, NJ
This cream is very thick and I have very dry skin, so it's perfect for me. I use it everyday when I get out of the shower and it leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth. It's pricey, but it leaves my skin without that greasy feeling that cheaper brands can leave. All in all, I would recommend this cream to anyone with dry skin.
Laura S.
Hays, NC
This smells so good. I don't even know exactly what the scent is, but it's slightly floral, slightly fruity and it's not over powering. It's thick and creamy and so luscious. I love to use it after shaving. It doesn't feel greasy or heavy just light and silky even though it's a fairly thick cream. The tub is cute as well and looks sweet sitting on a counter or night stand.
Pamela H.
Hampton Bays, NY
I have always Loved Soap and Glory! I used to buy it all the time when Sephora carried it in there stores and when I could no longer get certain Soap and Glory products here I would order them from England. I'm so glad it's starting to be carried more in this country, everyone should try at least something from their line, everything smells amazing! The Righteous Butters are no exception, they work as promised and are really fun and super cute, I recommend everything they make!