BY SOAP & GLORY

Helps Smooth and; Soften Skin It smoothes, it softens, it chases away flakes! It s.The Righteous Butter Body Lotion. Antioxidant formula with shea butter, almond oil, aloe vera, glycerin, rosehip seed, vitamin E and new Smoothboost™-24H. Features: With Shea Butter Antioxidant Formula Fabulously Fragranced! The righteous butter body lotion was safety/efficacy tested in the UK on a panel of principally prudent people. see more...

• Is this any different from the body butter in the tub? Ju...1 Answers
Soap & Glory The Righteous Butter Body Lotion, 16.2 oz
  • "I love this! Very nourishing and smells great. I love that they have this pump option, smells just like the body butter. I bought mi e from Amazon. Some stores have great prices while others are outrageous, shop around. I will continue to buy this!" in 3 reviews
Monica M.
Love the smell of this lotion! Had to buy some for family and friend since they were always asking what perfume I was using lol...
Vanessa F.
Victorville
Long lasting scent, doesn’t leave a film or residue. I received it as a gift and will definitely be buying once I finish it.
Meg S.
Hiltons, VA
Love this lotion. Smells great and leaves my skin feeling amazing. This actually absorbs pretty quickly too!
Jennifer D.
New boston , MI
I love this lotion for when I'm fresh out of the shower. The smell isn't the best but the feel is great
Cynthia R.
Imperial, MO
I love love love this lotion. It literally makes your body feel so smooth and the smell is wonderful!
Vanessa A.
Doesn’t leave your skin greasy and is very moisturizing. Leaves you smelling amazing too!
Alexxandria H.
I love this lotion it smells really good and the packaging itself is really beautiful
Melissa A.
Smells amazing. And goes well with the body wash as well! The scent last forever too!
Oludamilola A.
Dorchester , Dorset
Love love love this body cream for the summer when the weather isn’t quite as drying to my skin. It smells amazing, absorbs quickly. Great size and good value for money especially if you buy in the boots 3 for 2 offer.
Rebekah C.
Edinburgh
It’s great for moisturising but I somehow cannot stand the smell. It’s an overpowering honey smell that just doesn’t seem to suit me. Once used, I felt like a walking biscuit factory. I love the soap of glory smell but this did not cut it for me at all.
Isabelle E.
Farmville, VA
Is this any different from the body butter in the tub? Just thinner?

back