BY SOAP & GLORY

Helps Smooth and; Soften Skin It smoothes, it softens, it chases away flakes! It s.The Righteous Butter Body Lotion. Antioxidant formula with shea butter, almond oil, aloe vera, glycerin, rosehip seed, vitamin E and new Smoothboost™-24H. Features: With Shea Butter Antioxidant Formula Fabulously Fragranced! The righteous butter body lotion was safety/efficacy tested in the UK on a panel of principally prudent people. see more...

• Is this any different from the body butter in the tub? Ju...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
  • "I love this! Very nourishing and smells great. I love that they have this pump option, smells just like the body butter. I bought mi e from Amazon. Some stores have great prices while others are outrageous, shop around. I will continue to buy this!" in 3 reviews
Nina D.
Gfafb, ND
Jessica R.
Plymouth, MA
Love this! Not an overpowering smell but still leaves you smelling good! Perfect because it doesn't give you the greasy feeling like most lotions yet gives you the perfect amount of moisture!
Kathi G.
This body lotion is especially good for rough spots as elbows and knees, it keeps them moisturized 24 hours. It leaves the skin with a smooth and soft appearance and a nice flowery sent. It's formulated with Shea Butter, Vitamin E, Aloe Vera and Almond Oil.
Alexis J.
This is THE best body butter. There’s nothing else to say, really. It’s absolutely amazing. You get a lot for a good price as well. I tried a sample and had to get a full jar because of the quality and intense hydration.
Alexia O.
North Las Vegas
I love soap and glory !!!! And the lotions are amazing and the glosses and any product they have is amazing and I love THE PACKAGING SUPER VINTEGE LOOKING
Cindy T.
Stroudsburg , PA
This is one of the most amazing lotions I’ve ever used in my life it doesn’t leave you greasy or oily it smells amazing and leaves your skin silky smooth
Minter M.
Salem, AL
Love Love Love!! I use this lotion everyday & always get complimented on the scent of it. It’s not overpowering but lingers on my skin all day long!
Amanda L.
Choctaw, OK
This is my favorite lotion! the smell is so fresh and clean.  people always ask me what perfume I am wearing when I wear this lotion.
Joanna E.
East Liverpool
Amazing fragrance has a healing factor without smelling medicine like. Fairly resonably priced. A little hard to get in our location.
Monica M.
Love the smell of this lotion! Had to buy some for family and friend since they were always asking what perfume I was using lol...
Isabelle E.
Farmville, VA
Is this any different from the body butter in the tub? Just thinner?