BY SOAP & GLORY

Helps Smooth and; Soften Skin It smoothes, it softens, it chases away flakes! It s.The Righteous Butter Body Lotion. Antioxidant formula with shea butter, almond oil, aloe vera, glycerin, rosehip seed, vitamin E and new Smoothboost™-24H. Features: With Shea Butter Antioxidant Formula Fabulously Fragranced! The righteous butter body lotion was safety/efficacy tested in the UK on a panel of principally prudent people. see more...

• Is this any different from the body butter in the tub? Ju...1 Answers
Soap & Glory The Righteous Butter Body Lotion, 16.2 oz
  • "I love this! Very nourishing and smells great. I love that they have this pump option, smells just like the body butter. I bought mi e from Amazon. Some stores have great prices while others are outrageous, shop around. I will continue to buy this!" in 3 reviews
Ashton M.
Mc Calla, AL
I use this lotion almost everyday ! It has a very nice fragrance and it keeps my skin so so moisturized! The packaging is what drew me to buy this brand. The old look is so cute. I would definitely recommend this lotion to anyone looking for one that is hydrating.
jordan l.
I adore soap and glory and I adore this lotion! The scent is amazing and not super over powering. It works really well on my arms and legs for a lightweight moisturizer for after a shower. Only gripe I have about this product is that I still have a ton of lotion in my bottle but the pump doesn’t reach down to it so it’s hard to get out.
Arwa B.
Miami, Florida
Loved literally ever drop of this body butter- found it to be moisturizing without feeling heavy. It did an amazing job sinking in and my skin looked better and more nourished after use - I keep going back to this !
Taylor W.
Azusa, CA
Awesome lotion with a fantastic smellZ really moisturizes the skin and leaves me feeling silky smooth. Love the scent and use it everyone after I get out of the shower... definitely will repurchase!
I’ve been using this lotion for the past three years now, by far my favorite.

I love how it smells, and leaves my skin very moisturized, and soft.

A little goes a long way, and this bottle will definitely last you a good while. Definitely isn’t sticky like most lotions, and absorbs into your skin quickly.
No need to wait. Also, doesn’t leave your skin looking greasy with residue, or give you that greasy feel afterwards.

Sometimes, I don’t even wear any body spray, or perfume because the scent of the lotion is enough for me. I just put some lotion on, and some deodorant, and I’m good for the day.

Ladies, trust me you will love this, your momma will love this, your grandma, girl even your man will love this. ♥️Soap & Glory The Righteous Butter Lotion 500ml
Anne R.
By far my ride or die scented body lotion! Every single time I wear this I always get compliments on how good I smell. The scent of this so good! It’s a floral like scent and it is pretty strong but I don’t mind that. It’s very gentle on the skin and buttery. The best time to wear this is after you shave your legs. The feeling is to die for. I’ve repurchased this 3 times now and will continue to. I don’t think the price is bad at all, 10/10 recommend!
Joy H.
Lake Wylie, SC
I love this body lotion! I tried a sample of the body butter and thought it might be a little thick. I wanted a daily body lotion that wasn't too heavy. I love how reasonable this is priced, the pump bottle and the smell. This smells heavenly without being overpowering.
Amanda K.
W Hollywood, CA
This is one of my favorite body lotions of all time! The scent is amazing and it is super hydrating and light weight. It is easy to apply and soaks into skin easily. They packaging can be tough when you get towards the end it’s hard to get that last little bit out and you’ll want to cause it’s such a great product.
Alex A.
This product smells amazing. The packaging is super cute & fun. I definitely feel like it is very moisturizing & I have pretty dry skin. I get mine from ULTA & they normal have deals like buy one get one 50% off. The pump makes it nice & easy to apply after you get out of the shower as well vs. the tub version.
Kayla C.
Love this body lotion. It smells amazing and leaves my skin feeling smooth. I bought it at Walgreens. The packaging was so cute. It was very effective for soft skin. I love it so much and use it very regularly. I would definetly recommend this product to others.
Isabelle E.
Farmville, VA
Is this any different from the body butter in the tub? Just thinner?

back