Would anyone recommend this product? I’ve heard good things but I’d love some extra feedback. Would anyone recommend this product? I’ve heard good things but I’d love some extra feedback.?
Oshkosh, WI - 8 months ago

3 answers

I agree. The scrub smelled up the whole bathroom with a heavenly scent and I had to get all the other stuff with that scent. Except the body spray I would only get if I can unscrew the top in person and sniff to verify that it smells right. If it does, great! The scrub i really like, but i always add some extra sea salt to the container because i like my scrubs to be extra scrubby! The lotion and body butter are typical really good ones, but it was the scent that got me. I had to have it all. I think the scent is pretty universal. My daughter and I both love it (17 and 42). It's a fruity floral, to me it smells like a little bit of rose, some vanilla, some lily, plum, and musk. It smells clean and fresh, but you definitely have "perfume" on already if you use it. I wouldn't layer it with anything else except another product of the same fragrance such as the scrub or the lotion or a one note vanilla.
7 months ago
Yes I love it...have to try it with a hot bath
8 months ago
It smells SO good and is an excellent body lotion. Put it on after a shower and your skin will feel amazing!
8 months ago