Soap & Glory The Righteous Butter Body Butter, 1.7 oz uploaded by Marissa T.Soap & Glory The Righteous Butter Body Butter, 1.7 oz uploaded by Christie F.

BY SOAP & GLORY

Helps You Get Sinfully Soft Skin with Our Amazing Formula Righteous Butter! Bored? Lost that rubbing feeling? Why not try The Righteous Butter™ with softening shea butter and aloe vera. A body moisturizing formula so virtuous, you might swear you re wearing velvet. New dynamic moisture trap matrix to help hold hydration longer! Features: Very Dry Skin Formula With Softening Shea Butter With Aloe Vera see more...

Soap & Glory The Righteous Butter Body Butter, 1.7 oz
  • "Best. Smelling. Lotion. Ever! I always get asked what I'm wearing when I have this on! Bought it in England years ago and was so happy to see that Ulta and Target started carrying the line! Not only is the smell great but the texture and feel is awesome too. Not too sticky but very moisturizing. Thumbs up!" in 19 reviews
  • "Holy cow! This lotion smells amazing!! It also keeps your skin very soft after continuous use! I would definitely purchase this as it is a very good and thick body butter and helps with stubborn dry skin. " in 5 reviews
Maeve M.
I can’t stop raving about this brand! The products all work well and smell fantastic plus they’re all cruelty free! I’ve been using this body butter for years and don’t plan to stop anytime soon. It’s definitely a heavy duty moisturizer but the formula is not greasy at all. It’s light enough that I can even use it under self tanner! 10/10
kira-iona j.
Love this body butter. Only used a few times butnim already obsessed. Use it after a shower and before I take tan. Keeps skin moisturised for a long time and it smells really good. Totally recommend.
rhiannon f.
Brookside avenue , Blyth
This body lotion hydrates your skin and leaves it feeling like silk. Both the hydration and smell is very long lasting. The scent is beautiful. I use it on a daily basis and I cannot get enough of it. I would highly recommend this to anyone who has dry skin and is looking for a hydrating body lotion
Sophie K.
I love Soap & Glory packaging, and this is no exception - the fun, flirty pink colour always draws me in. And the product really delivers too - the moisturizing effects are quick and long-lasting. This is definitely a product I would use every day and will be buying again in the future. (I would've given 5 stars, but I wasn't too big a fan of the smell.)
Christie F.
Eastbourne, East Sussex
THIS PRODUCT IS AMAZING. The scent is unique and there is nothing like it! It softens the skin incredibly well and has long-lasting effects. I would definitely recommend to suffers of dry skin, it could help!
Perrie M.
Belfast , Antrim
This makes ur skin feel so smooth and silky, just like all the soap and glory products it smells wonderful also and the packaging is gorgeous!! I love this product, definitely recommend for leaving skin feeling soft and looking great!
Emily H.
Halifax, NS
This body butter is really really hydrating. It goes onto your skin so smoothly and absorbs within half an hour. I don't find it greasy at all. The scent of this is also really nice. It's the best part for me. Try it out!
member-8e564
Best body butter I've used. Amazing for sensitive skin while still being scented. Can feel it working instantly on dry knees and elbows
Lucy M.
Cleland , Motherwell
i am in love with this body butter. smells amazing, keeps my body nice and moisturised.