BY SOAP & GLORY

Helps You Get Sinfully Soft Skin with Our Amazing Formula Righteous Butter! Bored? Lost that rubbing feeling? Why not try The Righteous Butter™ with softening shea butter and aloe vera. A body moisturizing formula so virtuous, you might swear you re wearing velvet. New dynamic moisture trap matrix to help hold hydration longer! Features: Very Dry Skin Formula With Softening Shea Butter With Aloe Vera see more...

Soap & Glory The Righteous Butter Body Butter, 1.7 oz
  • "Best. Smelling. Lotion. Ever! I always get asked what I'm wearing when I have this on! Bought it in England years ago and was so happy to see that Ulta and Target started carrying the line! Not only is the smell great but the texture and feel is awesome too. Not too sticky but very moisturizing. Thumbs up!" in 19 reviews
  • "Holy cow! This lotion smells amazing!! It also keeps your skin very soft after continuous use! I would definitely purchase this as it is a very good and thick body butter and helps with stubborn dry skin. " in 5 reviews
Tara W.
Clayton, NC
This stuff is absolutely amazing. It's not the most moisturizing lotion I own but the scent is to die for. I use this every time I get out of the shower and the scent lasts all day. I have purchased 3 of these so far and will continue to do so!
Mady H.
Edmond, OK
I love to use this right after I exfoliate to hydrate. It works quickly and lasts a really long time. Its luxurious at a drug store price. It does have a pretty strong scent but its mot too overpowering. I always pick this up in Walgreens or Ulta when I am in there so I never run out!
Stephanie H.
Chula Vista, CA
I really like this body butter because I find it to be affordable and really moisturizes your skin especially if you put it overnight you'll wake up with baby soft skin I just don't personally care for the sent because I find it a bit too sweet but I don't find it that big of a deal
Hope G.
Tucson, AZ
What I love about soap and glory is the fresh clean scent! This product paired with 'the scrub of your life' work wonders on my dry winter skin. These products are also my go to products to use prior to self tanning. The packaging is just the icing on the cake, I love the cute graphics!
hanna y.
I've used so many different body butters, but this is definitely one of the best. I use soap and glory's breakfast body scrub in the shower than apply their body butter. Even my husband has noticed that my skin is softer than usual.
Brooke B.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I love all the soap and glory products that I've tried. They all smell incredible and work very well. They are definitely worth the money and you can generally find good sales on them at ulta. This body butter is very moisturizing.
Ines B.
Norcross, GA
I recently discovered this lotion and I am in love! Not only does it keep me smelling amazing but it leaves my skin silky smooth! I will definitely keep repurchasing it's one of my essentials!
Brandy A.
Carencro, LA
Bought this product at Ulta and I honestly LOVE it!!!! It's so rich and creamy and it smells so awesome!! The price is decent, it was around $12-$13 which is good for the kind of product. Definitely will continue to buy this
Leslie M.
Duck hill, MS
I can not explain how in love with this I am! It smells amazing. It absorbs so nicely and does an amazing job at moisturizing my dry hands and elbows! I hate I can't find it easier.
Emma D.
Denver
Really moisturizes my skin. Some people dislike the smell but I like it because it smells fresh to me. It’s a little pricey but I think it’s worth the money.