Soap & Glory The Righteous Butter Body Butter, 1.7 oz uploaded by Marissa T.Soap & Glory The Righteous Butter Body Butter, 1.7 oz uploaded by Christie F.

BY SOAP & GLORY

Helps You Get Sinfully Soft Skin with Our Amazing Formula Righteous Butter! Bored? Lost that rubbing feeling? Why not try The Righteous Butter™ with softening shea butter and aloe vera. A body moisturizing formula so virtuous, you might swear you re wearing velvet. New dynamic moisture trap matrix to help hold hydration longer! Features: Very Dry Skin Formula With Softening Shea Butter With Aloe Vera see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Marcia G.
Center Point, AL
I love soap and glory. I picked up this product on a late night run at Walgreen's and I have fell in love. I use it immediately out of the shower.
Daniell S.
Love the texture of this lotion but the scent can be overpowering. I only use it at night before bed otherwise I feel like it's a strong perfume
Quinn K.
This stuff is amazing! The smell is to dye for! I absolutely love this brand and will continue to buy it! I've found it at target and Walgreens.
Deborah P.
Winter Springs, FL
Light citrusy fragrance, not greasy or heavy. I've used this without wearing any perfume or spray and still felt like I had some fragrance on me
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
This smells so good!! I love soap n Glory's products. This body butter makes my skin soft, and it's takes away any dryness anywhere on my body!
Amanda C.
The smell and feel of this stuff is fantastic! This body butter will soak directly into your skin leaving it nourished with no greasy residue
Shannon D.
Willis, TX
Makes my skin so soft and a little goes a long way, so you get a lot of use out of it. And it smells great. It is great for everyday use.
rae c.
Tallahassee, FL
The smell of the soap and glory products is so amazing it's sweet but not too sweet. The bottom butter doesn't leave you greasy at all.
Amanda H.
Carrollton
I have this in the small and large size! If you do not own any soap and glory you should leave right now and go as much as you can!
Anna H.
Park Hills
This product is great and works fantastic. I was loyal to it until I tried sugar crush and I like the smell of sugar crush better.