BY SOAP & GLORY

Helps You Get Sinfully Soft Skin with Our Amazing Formula Righteous Butter! Bored? Lost that rubbing feeling? Why not try The Righteous Butter™ with softening shea butter and aloe vera. A body moisturizing formula so virtuous, you might swear you re wearing velvet. New dynamic moisture trap matrix to help hold hydration longer! Features: Very Dry Skin Formula With Softening Shea Butter With Aloe Vera see more...

Soap & Glory The Righteous Butter Body Butter, 1.7 oz
  • "Best. Smelling. Lotion. Ever! I always get asked what I'm wearing when I have this on! Bought it in England years ago and was so happy to see that Ulta and Target started carrying the line! Not only is the smell great but the texture and feel is awesome too. Not too sticky but very moisturizing. Thumbs up!" in 19 reviews
  • "Holy cow! This lotion smells amazing!! It also keeps your skin very soft after continuous use! I would definitely purchase this as it is a very good and thick body butter and helps with stubborn dry skin. " in 5 reviews
Nita J.
I like using this body butter on my super dry hands . It doesn't leave a greasy feel to my hands like some other hand creams can. It feels like my hands actually retain moisture . I'm a lover of hand creams  & lotions so I have many. My only issue with this is the fragrance. I'm not sure what is it buts its a bit over powering. For that reason it's not my go to cream.
Heather S.
Wilmington, DE
Very moisturizing, but a little thick and heavy. It eventually DOES sink in but really takes awhile sometimes. The scent is pleasant but not my favorite. Overall it would be really great in winter, but just Okay in summer if you are in a rush and need to put on your outfit quickly without worrying about a thick body butter needing to sink in.
Jessica G.
Stamford
I adore Soap and Glory. I have a few different containers of this all over my house. One in my bathroom, one on my bedside table, and another in the guest bathroom. This body cream is luxe and makes whatever perfume you layer on top of if last longer. Perhaps the best thing about it is the signature S&G Pink scent.
Lindsey K.
Philadelphia, PA
I fell in love with soap and glory necause of this body butter! I want to try more but the smell pf this is so feminine but fresh and the butter is so silky and effective i DEFINITLY want to use more soapand glory i love the originality of the brand and the great smells and products ive seen around so far
Bethany B.
Piedmont, SC
This is my favorite body cream! The smell is absolutely, hands down, my all time favorite scent ever!!

The cream isn't greasy but really absorbs great into the skin leaving is beautifully soft. The scent of the cream lasts and sticks with you. You will be feeling and smelling great all day long!
Sarah H.
Albany, NY
This is probably the most moisturizing product I have ever used on my skin. I use this religiously, almost every day. It's a butter but does not leave your skin feeling greasy, which I love. I bought mine from Sephora and I would 100% recommend for anyone looking for a great body butter!
Rachel D.
Crestline, OH
This smells amazing. It is a little strong and I can still smell ot the next day. I use this on my elbows that get really ashy and turn black and if I use this everyday, softens them up. Seriously amazing because nothing has ever helped my elbows before! Highly recommend!
Alexandra W.
Wakefield, MA
I absolutely love this product! I discovered this product on Youtube and heard many great things about it. I use this product religiously after I get out of the shower. The scent is great and doesn't irritate my skin. Also, its very creamy and sinks into the skin :) I would definitely recommend this product.
Ali S.
Milwaukee, WI
As far as drugstore beauty or skincare products go this is a must have, I use it daily and it leaves my skin smooth and hydrated. I found it at target but Soap&GLory is carried at Ulta and other drugstores. It is fairly cheap and worth every cent, adore!
Miranda Z.
Tacoma, WA
Oh my god, I could wear this instead of perfume. It leaves that perfect healthy moisturized glow to legs and arms, your skin feels amazing for at least 24 hours, and I get SO many compliments whenever I use it!
Torie P.
Tifton, GA
Does anyone know if they have a body wash that smells like this? Because I am in love!