Soap & Glory The Righteous Butter Body Butter, 1.7 oz uploaded by Marissa T.Soap & Glory The Righteous Butter Body Butter, 1.7 oz uploaded by Christie F.

BY SOAP & GLORY

Helps You Get Sinfully Soft Skin with Our Amazing Formula Righteous Butter! Bored? Lost that rubbing feeling? Why not try The Righteous Butter™ with softening shea butter and aloe vera. A body moisturizing formula so virtuous, you might swear you re wearing velvet. New dynamic moisture trap matrix to help hold hydration longer! Features: Very Dry Skin Formula With Softening Shea Butter With Aloe Vera see more...

Buy on Walgreens
  • "Best. Smelling. Lotion. Ever! I always get asked what I'm wearing when I have this on! Bought it in England years ago and was so happy to see that Ulta and Target started carrying the line! Not only is the smell great but the texture and feel is awesome too. Not too sticky but very moisturizing. Thumbs up!" in 19 reviews
  • "Holy cow! This lotion smells amazing!! It also keeps your skin very soft after continuous use! I would definitely purchase this as it is a very good and thick body butter and helps with stubborn dry skin. " in 5 reviews
Miranda Z.
Tacoma, WA
Oh my god, I could wear this instead of perfume. It leaves that perfect healthy moisturized glow to legs and arms, your skin feels amazing for at least 24 hours, and I get SO many compliments whenever I use it!
hanna y.
I've used so many different body butters, but this is definitely one of the best. I use soap and glory's breakfast body scrub in the shower than apply their body butter. Even my husband has noticed that my skin is softer than usual.
Morgan S.
Orange, CA
Feels like literal butter in your hands. Melts into your skin and smells amazing. It does have a strong scent so, if you're not into that, maybe try another brand. The original pink scent is very pretty. Very moisturizing.
Love everything about this product from the scent to the way it makes me skin feel! This provides great moisture and hydration to the skin. I use this right after my shower. I've recommended this to everyone I know! Will purchase again once I run out.
Claudia S.
S Ozone Park, NY
I love this lotion. Perfect for hydrating after a hot bath. I did take away a star because the smell isn't the very best. I usually catch this brand at Ulta during any BoGo sales.
Melissa B.
Jacksonville, FL
This is my go to body butter. I use it every night after showering. It leaves my skin super soft and hydrated for the entire next day and it has one of the best scents that isn't over powering in my opinion.
Sapphire S.
This is an amazing body butter!  I usually dislike lotions, but this stuff is amazing.  It dries down quickly so you don't feel wet or sticky after applying it. The smell is fantastic.  It's a great creamy texture, that still manages to smooth out and spread evenly and is easily rubbed into the skin. They also manage to make a little go a long way.  Miracle lotion!
Jenna L.
Lake St Louis, MO
Sarah J.
Northport, AL
I love trying new body butters. It's rare that I finish one tub before finding a new one to try out. But this product was different, I've gone through 4 tubs so far. First off I love the smell. It's not too fruity or too strong of a floral scent. It's just a soft clean smell. Using this straight out of the shower is the most effective method I've found. I know it's not intended for sunburn but anytime I get one I slather this on at night and it's better the next morning. Like magic. You get a ton of product for a great price as well.
Evy C.
Bedford, TX
This smell is extremely addictive! I love to rub it into my body after I bathe or shower. It's a thick consistency so it moisturizers beautifully and the smell lingers all day!